Palin Was For Pathway to Citizenship Before She Was Against It

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
She wanted border security first, which is completely missing from the G08 bill, not to mention it specifically penalizes employers who hire people who were born in the US.

people can change their opinions over time

that said, palin is a moron

I agree. And in most situations I would give the benefit of the doubt that it was just a change of opinion. In the case of Palin... it probably has more to do with her being a moron.

She wanted border security first, which is completely missing from the G08 bill, not to mention it specifically penalizes employers who hire people who were born in the US.

Link?

If I provide it will you step up and demand answers from the Democrats about why they refused to fix it? Want to make it a bet, where you will talk about how smart Bush is, and tell everyone you miss him, and I will say whatever you want me to say about Obama?

When Sarah Palin ran for governor of Alaska in 2008 she stated very clearly that she was for a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.

Palin: I support a path to citizenship for illegals « Hot Air

Now she thinks Marco Rubio should be primaried for it.

Palin: Rubio, Ayotte "Should Be Held Accountable" And Primaried Over Immigration Bill | RealClearPolitics

so what? she evolved just like Obama did for gay marriage..

Rubio should be kicked out over his back stabbing by going into this GANG OF EIGHT and trying to force things on people just like the Democrats did with ObamaCare...which is probably what she was talking about..

sheeesh

Last edited:

Link?

He is referring to the speculation that employers will prefer to hire illegals rather than American citizens because they won't be subject to ObamaCare fines for so many years after this legislation were to become law.

When Sarah Palin ran for governor of Alaska in 2008 she stated very clearly that she was for a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.

Palin: Rubio, Ayotte "Should Be Held Accountable" And Primaried Over Immigration Bill | RealClearPolitics
Have you seen and read that law, its full of bullshit....and it doesnt do jack for the border

Next you lefties will say how Sarah Palin is finished, over, done with her 15 minutes, no longer relevant, etc., etc.

Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it Kerry voted for Iraq before he voted against it whats the point here?

And I don't like Obama or Kerry either. Palin is still an idiot. And the fact that such a moron can play Republicans as fools the way she does says a lot about Republicans.

Next you lefties will say how Sarah Palin is finished, over, done with her 15 minutes, no longer relevant, etc., etc.

Palin's 15 minutes should be up. If anybody gets credit for keeping Palin relevant it is Democrats. They love keeping her in the spotlight, saying stupid shit, and then watching Republicans jump to her defense. A Democrat's best dream would be for Sarah Palin to run for president in 2016.

Forum List

Back