NO Surprise! Obama is still 3.9 million jobs LESS the Bush in 2007!

and for the 45% who still blame Bush for the 2008 debacle? were they living in a bubble? we all know what caused the crash. it can be summed up in one word,,,,,GREED! I want it, and I want it now! like that 300,000 home, 25,000 car, 100,000 in equity.

silly moron
"2002: Bush's Speech To the White House Conference on Increasing Minority Homeownership"
hank you, all. Thanks, for coming. Well, thanks for the warm welcome. Thank you for being here today. I appreciate your attendance to this very important conference. You see, we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want. This is -- an ownership society is a compassionate society.

2002: Bush's Speech To the White House Conference on Increasing Minority Homeownership | VDARE.com

cons are always the BIGGEST MORONS
And we all saw what happened when Pelosi/Reid gave mortgages to anyone breathing.
"The most recent housing bubble break, began following a national home price peak first identified in July 2006.
Because realty trades in illiquid markets relative to financial assets such as common stock, timely valuation lags true values from three months to a year.
Certain markets, including San Diego and Detroit, peaked as early as November 2005"

If the Housing Bubble Breaks

The HOUSING BUBBLE broke long before the Dems took the HOUSE.
Figgin MORON.

did those greedy poor people know that when u buy a new home, u better have at least a one year supply cash on hand after the purchase?

LIKE THAT HAPPENS, EVER!!
So your delusional as well as a moron!

Forum List

Back