No social distancing when there is a beating to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealing shoes voids the need for a six foot distance. What is it that causes otherwise peaceful and loving people to get a dozen men together to beat up one girl to steal her shoes?

The answer they are all Blacks, the savage is in their DNA, not greatly developed from Jungle Creatures, round them up and put them back into the zoo....OMG that's racist say the SJW Snowflakes, nobody gives a FUCK what SJW Snowflakes think. My comments are accurate, they are Jungle Creatures who should be put back into the zoo.

View attachment 315980

Jim Bowie gives a Sad to my post, I hope Jim isn't going all SJW Snowflake with Muh Feelings Rating thing?
Probably he thinks it's a sad day when feral scum do things like that.

Hopefully yes because I like Jim.

Stealing shoes voids the need for a six foot distance. What is it that causes otherwise peaceful and loving people to get a dozen men together to beat up one girl to steal her shoes?

The answer they are all Blacks, the savage is in their DNA, not greatly developed from Jungle Creatures, round them up and put them back into the zoo....OMG that's racist say the SJW Snowflakes, nobody gives a FUCK what SJW Snowflakes think. My comments are accurate, they are Jungle Creatures who should be put back into the zoo.

View attachment 315980

Well as a concerned citizen Lucy start rounding them up, you sound so tough on the internet you are just what the doctor ordered. You are nothing more than a loud mouth, racist POS that would get a foot stuffed up your ass sideways.

^^^^ Triggered.

View attachment 315989 View attachment 315990

View attachment 315992 View attachment 315997

View attachment 316001 View attachment 316002

No jungle bunnies here.

You're right, just bootlickin Uncle Toms.

View attachment 315980

Jim Bowie gives a Sad to my post, I hope Jim isn't going all SJW Snowflake with Muh Feelings Rating thing?
Probably he thinks it's a sad day when feral scum do things like that.

No Mike unfortunately Jim is going SJW Snowflake, his post # 18 yes I agree in his post # 18 that type are NOT Jungle Bunnies but they are a minority 10% the other 90% are of the Jungle Bunny variety.

And yet we whities are so much more civilized.

1585324907344.png

View attachment 315989 View attachment 315990

View attachment 315992 View attachment 315997

View attachment 316001 View attachment 316002

No jungle bunnies here.

Sorry you are becoming a Snowflake Jim all about Muh Feelings etc. I myself will NEVER Negative Rate ANY other Rightists comments, considering I think we need to stick together and support each other, only Snowflakes use Negative Ratings. IF I was also a Snowflake you would now be put on Ignore, but I'm not a Snowflake.

I agree that type are NOT Jungle Bunnies but they are a minority 10% the other 90% are of the Jungle Bunny variety. If you THINK going all Snowflake is going to get you points from Muh Diversity crowd Jim then think AGAIN, read post #23 for an illustration. You see to Muh Diversity crowd the 10% of Blacks who have made something positive of their lives are all just Uncle Tom's as post # 23 suggests.

Have you always been a Deplorable Racist Lucy? :oops:

EVERYONE is racist, eg. trashing Whites on a daily basis, thinking that Black Lives Matter is okay but White Lives Matter is racist because it's WHITE this is Anti-White Racism, saying that such and such is too White this is also Anti-White Racism.

Do I care about the name calling of racist this racist that? No I don't give a crap, I am immune to this stuff.

You should have said what I already knew likely before I even looked, a dozen BLACK men.

EVERYONE is racist, eg. trashing Whites on a daily basis, thinking that Black Lives Matter is okay but White Lives Matter is racist because it's WHITE this is Anti-White Racism, saying that such and such is too White this is also Anti-White Racism.

Do I care about the name calling of racist this racist that? No I don't give a crap, I am immune to this stuff.

You suck - and your "Jungle Bunnies should be tossed in a zoo" crap doesn't fly in polite company.

You suck - and your "Jungle Bunnies should be tossed in a zoo" crap doesn't fly in polite company.

In real life I am ABOVE what YOU would consider polite company, probably your version of polite company is McDonalds and Coke, my version is Krug and Lobster Thermidor :smoke:

Mods - Please flip this POS racist thread in Badlands. Thanks

Is it Play Doh and crayons time now because of Muh Feelings?

Yes Lucy - We know

fuck-your-feelings-thumb-700x467-203124.jpg

Yes that is correct Rightists do not operate on Muh Feelings, we don't do Emotional Thinking, reality hasNEVER been about how you FEEL, the opposite for Leftists with all their Pathological Altruism.

Re. Blacks, the majority of them are feral given the opportunity, only a small portion of them are what we could call Domesticated, the majority of them are not which is why you get things like the mindless violence of the Ferguson Riots, which is why Black on Black crime is higher than ANY other crime. That a mass gang of Black men would descend on ONE woman like in the OP and she's even a Black woman, they have zero respect, they have zero control, beating up on ANY woman is not on, that sort of disgusting violence on ANY WOMAN is not acceptable.

I notice that you and Jim Bowie now Transitioning into a SJW ignored that a gang of Black men were beating up a Black woman. In your SJW Mania to scream RACIST at the FIRST opportunity you IGNORED the mass violence against a WOMAN and YET even though you BOTH did ignore that I did NOT Sad or Angry either or you when I could have BUT as I don't operate on using FEELINGS for a Rating I did not do it.

View attachment 315980
Oh looky!!! IM2's relatives doing what he instructs them to do during his daily rampages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back