No social distancing when there is a beating to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealing shoes voids the need for a six foot distance. What is it that causes otherwise peaceful and loving people to get a dozen men together to beat up one girl to steal her shoes?

The answer they are all Blacks, the savage is in their DNA, not greatly developed from Jungle Creatures, round them up and put them back into the zoo....OMG that's racist say the SJW Snowflakes, nobody gives a FUCK what SJW Snowflakes think. My comments are accurate, they are Jungle Creatures who should be put back into the zoo.

1585322331177.png

Stealing shoes voids the need for a six foot distance. What is it that causes otherwise peaceful and loving people to get a dozen men together to beat up one girl to steal her shoes?

The answer they are all Blacks, the savage is in their DNA, not greatly developed from Jungle Creatures, round them up and put them back into the zoo....OMG that's racist say the SJW Snowflakes, nobody gives a FUCK what SJW Snowflakes think. My comments are accurate, they are Jungle Creatures who should be put back into the zoo.

View attachment 315980

Jim Bowie gives a Sad to my post, I hope Jim isn't going all SJW Snowflake with Muh Feelings Rating thing?

OH for fucks sake,,,this happened weeks ago and they didnt do it to steal her shoes,,,

do you have anything current and true to discuss???

View attachment 315980

Jim Bowie gives a Sad to my post, I hope Jim isn't going all SJW Snowflake with Muh Feelings Rating thing?
Probably he thinks it's a sad day when feral scum do things like that.

OH for fucks sake,,,this happened weeks ago and they didnt do it to steal her shoes,,,

The shoes just jumped off her feet and followed them down the street. What is it with blacks and shoes? They will attack anyone for their shoes. They steal shoes off a dead body. Why?

The shoes just jumped off her feet and followed them down the street. What is it with blacks and shoes? They will attack anyone for their shoes. They steal shoes off a dead body. Why?
This is why I recommend those buying Wuhan ghetto slippers (WGS) to always order with the LED. It's easier to get a shot off when they're on da runn.

1585323567506.png
1585323616653.png

1585323661335.png
1585323926472.png

1585324218979.png
1585324264983.png

No jungle bunnies here.

if you took time to read up on the whole issue you would know they were beating her up because she beat up a friend of theirs earlier,,,stealing the shoes was an after thought,,,

they must be democrats and never let a good crisis go to waste,,,

View attachment 315980

Well as a concerned citizen Lucy start rounding them up, you sound so tough on the internet you are just what the doctor ordered. You are nothing more than a loud mouth, racist POS that would get a foot stuffed up your ass sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back