CDZ No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service

I think most of US are familiar with that admonishment-sign in front of stores, restaurants, etc. We all thought nothing of it and respected that particular establishment's guidelines. Basically, IMO, because most of US always wear a shirt, and some kind of footwear. I assert that those who try to compare mask mandates to that are way off base because asking folks to do what they normally do (basically wear clothes) is not a State mandate to wear an article of clothing anyone in their right mind would not wear normally....you know.....like a mask.

I think we should go in the stores with no shirt and no shoes with a mask on. :D

That will confuse them.:D
I'm thinking of walking into a store with nothing on and with a mask in My hand, look right at the manager and say, "You chose".

I'll be real money he won't care about a survivable virus.

It is beyond me how these ignorant people think that a mask would even stop a virus. This is what a virologist actually wears:

View attachment 437945
Even that has it's risks, but they're very low. A regular cloth mask is not nearly as effective but most judge them as being 'quite' effective. That shows effectiveness of probably 99.999%.

Cloth masks? I'll say about 75% effective. What would you say?

Why would a person's politics stop them from understanding so much?

Before OSHA conveniently changed their guidelines for the Mask Cultist.

I think most of US are familiar with that admonishment-sign in front of stores, restaurants, etc. We all thought nothing of it and respected that particular establishment's guidelines. Basically, IMO, because most of US always wear a shirt, and some kind of footwear. I assert that those who try to compare mask mandates to that are way off base because asking folks to do what they normally do (basically wear clothes) is not a State mandate to wear an article of clothing anyone in their right mind would not wear normally....you know.....like a mask.

I think we should go in the stores with no shirt and no shoes with a mask on. :D

That will confuse them.:D
I'm thinking of walking into a store with nothing on and with a mask in My hand, look right at the manager and say, "You chose".

I'll be real money he won't care about a survivable virus.

If I was an American or a magatrumper, I wouldn't wear one either. But I do because I'm a Canadian and we're a different kind of critter.

Forum List

Back