CDZ No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I think most of US are familiar with that admonishment-sign in front of stores, restaurants, etc. We all thought nothing of it and respected that particular establishment's guidelines. Basically, IMO, because most of US always wear a shirt, and some kind of footwear. I assert that those who try to compare mask mandates to that are way off base because asking folks to do what they normally do (basically wear clothes) is not a State mandate to wear an article of clothing anyone in their right mind would not wear normally....you know.....like a mask.

I think most of US are familiar with that admonishment-sign in front of stores, restaurants, etc. We all thought nothing of it and respected that particular establishment's guidelines. Basically, IMO, because most of US always wear a shirt, and some kind of footwear. I assert that those who try to compare mask mandates to that are way off base because asking folks to do what they normally do (basically wear clothes) is not a State mandate to wear an article of clothing anyone in their right mind would not wear normally....you know.....like a mask.

I think we should go in the stores with no shirt and no shoes with a mask on. :D

That will confuse them.:D

I think we should go in the stores with no shirt and no shoes with a mask on. :D

I'm thinking of walking into a store with nothing on and with a mask in My hand, look right at the manager and say, "You chose".

I'll be real money he won't care about a survivable virus.

I'm thinking of walking into a store with nothing on and with a mask in My hand, look right at the manager and say, "You chose".

It is beyond me how these ignorant people think that a mask would even stop a virus. This is what a virologist actually wears:

1609925909686.png

No shoes no shirt thing is a self imposed standard mask wearing is , as far as I know, a directive from state governments so there really is no comparison

I make sure to wear shoes and a shirt but since I don't have to wear pants I get to go bottomless..I wear the mask so they can't identify me.

What are you trying to say? Wear a mask or don't wear a mask?
I think you're being allowed to reach a new level of frivolity on the CDZ section.
Pretty disappointing in my opinion.

No shoes no shirt thing is a self imposed standard mask wearing is , as far as I know, a directive from state governments so there really is no comparison
Good point. Thanks for actually addressing my OP.

I make sure to wear shoes and a shirt but since I don't have to wear pants I get to go bottomless..I wear the mask so they can't identify me.
I dunno Moonie, they way you parade around normally, everyone already knows what your 'bottom' looks like. In any case none of this has much to do with the thread.

What are you trying to say? Wear a mask or don't wear a mask?
I think you're being allowed to reach a new level of frivolity on the CDZ section.
Pretty disappointing in my opinion.
Just trying to find out what folks think in comparing the two. I thought putting it in the CDZ would illicit thoughtful responses. Guess I was wrong.

A better idea might be to go in butt naked with nothing on but the mask-- -- -- over your penis.

A better idea might be to go in butt naked with nothing on but the mask-- -- -- over your penis.
Well, that is what I meant. No clothes and a mask in My hand. The manager can determine where I put the mask. Like I said, I have real money that he wouldn't worry about the survivable virus.

Every store around here has a sign saying that masks are required by order of the governor. The store managers don't care.

You must have a reeeeeeeeallllly small mask.

It is beyond me how these ignorant people think that a mask would even stop a virus. This is what a virologist actually wears:

View attachment 437945

Yup, masks doesn't stop viral transmission.

Yesterday America's working class were very angry about something? Was Corona virus a part of their anger?

A disappointing outcome because no real actions were taken to show that the people have enough. Just sound condemnation by nearly all politicians except the few that are intending a replay a few years from now.

View attachment 437945
Even that has it's risks, but they're very low. A regular cloth mask is not nearly as effective but most judge them as being 'quite' effective. That shows effectiveness of probably 99.999%.

Cloth masks? I'll say about 75% effective. What would you say?

Why would a person's politics stop them from understanding so much?

Forum List

Back