No red wave.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There was no red wave. The country did not suddenly come to its senses voting accordingly. Media incited hatred of Donald trump prevailed in the minds of voters across the nation. When voters become like those dogs trained to attack negroes during the racial strife of the 60’s there is no amount of evidence, reasoning, or argument that can hold them back. The 2022 mid-terms were a referendum on Trump, and this cannot be denied. Trump endorsed Dr. Memet OZ in Pennsylvania, and this was the kiss of death on the candidate. In a bizarre demonstration of hatred attacking human intelligence, voters there elected a body without a mind which is essentially what we have for a president right now.

Everything important remains at risk now from the economy to nuclear war. The people in charge have no idea how to run a country. In the Northeast people are going to freeze this winter as they struggle with fuel and heating bills. The issues facing them were caused by this administration. Blind faith is a dangerous thing and blind hate is its brother. This country is closer to doom than it has been for decades.

Hope is all we have now and that is fading.

There was no red wave. The country did not suddenly come to its senses voting accordingly. Media incited hatred of Donald trump prevailed in the minds of voters across the nation. When voters become like those dogs trained to attack negroes during the racial strife of the 60’s there is no amount of evidence, reasoning, or argument that can hold them back. The 2022 mid-terms were a referendum on Trump, and this cannot be denied. Trump endorsed Dr. Memet OZ in Pennsylvania, and this was the kiss of death on the candidate. In a bizarre demonstration of hatred attacking human intelligence, voters there elected a body without a mind which is essentially what we have for a president right now.

Everything important remains at risk now from the economy to nuclear war. The people in charge have no idea how to run a country. In the Northeast people are going to freeze this winter as they struggle with fuel and heating bills. The issues facing them were caused by this administration. Blind faith is a dangerous thing and blind hate is its brother. This country is closer to doom than it has been for decades.

So...what you are really saying is that the country came to its senses and rejected the candidates (and by proxy the former President) and the man who put them forward?

Sounds about right. :)

Half the membership of this board had convinced themselves a red wave was certain. Must hurt today.

So if someone votes for dems it's hatred. If someone voters for Repubs they are patriots.

Hubris much?

The US must collapse before it can be rebuilt. The rot is too pervasive to allow us to save it as it is.

You must have missed Florida.....

Try this on for size:

Republican Winners So Far:

Alabama: Kate Britt
Arizona: Paul Gosar, Debbie Lasko
Arkansas: Sarah Sanders, John Boozman, Tim Griffin (A-G)
California: Kevin McCarthy
Florida: Ron DeSantis, Marco Rubio, Ashley Moody (A-G), +4 House Seats
Georgia: Brian Kemp, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, +1 House Seat
Idaho: Mike Crapo
Iowa: Kim Reynolds, Chuck Grassley, Brenna Bird (A-G)
Kansas: Jerry Moran
Kentucky: Rand Paul, Thomas Massie
Louisiana: John Kennedy
Michigan: John James
Missouri: Eric Schmidt
New York: Elise Stefanik
North Carolina: Tedd Budd
North Dakota: John Hoeven
Ohio: Mike DeWine, JD Vance, Jim Jordan, Dave Yost (A-G)
Oklahoma: Kevin Stitt, James Lankford, Markwayne Mullin
South Carolina: Henry McMaster, Tim Scott, Alan Wilson (A-G)
South Dakota: Kristi Noem
Tennessee: Bill Lee, +1 House Seat
Texas: Gregg Abbott, Ronny Jackson, Ken Paxton (A-G)
Utah: Mike Lee
Virginia: +1 House Seat
Wisconsin: Ron Johnson
Wyoming: Harriet Hageman

1668020434958.jpeg

Hope faded after 'The Big Steal' in 2020!!

Now it's just the steady drip-drip of a game of inches.

Try this on for size:

View attachment 723146

Add John Thune and Dusty Johnson to South Dakota. :)

After my wife and I voted early yesterday morning I returned home in my car and she went to work. I never listen to the local radio station but I did yesterday. Someone called in to the talk show and expressed dismay at the division in the country. The show host began spouting off about Jan. 6th and the several police officers that were killed.

I heard the Mandela Effect and realized that millions of people believe what that show host believes. Actually no police were killed that day and news reports from both sides of the political spectrum confirm that. The only person killed that day was Ashli Babbit, a protester that died from a bullet indiscriminately fired into the crowd by a police officer.

It's like these people are under some kind of spell. We are headed for rough times.

Try this on for size:

Almost none of those races were competitive, but keep coping. You lost most of the ones that mattered

After my wife and I voted early yesterday morning I returned home in my car and she went to work. I never listen to the local radio station but I did yesterday. Someone called in to the talk show and expressed dismay at the division in the country. The show host began spouting off about Jan. 6th and the several police officers that were killed.

I heard the Mandela Effect and realized that millions of people believe what that show host believes. Actually no police were killed that day and news reports from both sides of the political spectrum confirm that. The only person killed that day was Ashli Babbit, a protester that died from a bullet indiscriminately fired into the crowd by a police officer.

It's like these people are under some kind of spell. We are headed for rough times.

The leftist vermin don't need facts. They have "truth".

I invite the increased pressure cooker polarization!!

Republicans are going to lose HUGE in 2024. Let's say Trump retires and Desantis is the nominee, Democrats are going to destroy him and the entire Republican party with Roe v Wade, book mark this!

Forum List

Back