No reaction to FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

You freaks are NOT sane.
You also couldnt go an hour without thinking of trump or his supporters. HE BROKE YOU and i find it delicious :lol:
Keep on with that thread fail, freak :lol:
Oh my, touched a nerve there, eh? Ah well, we will see what you have to say when the cell door is slammed on the orange turd.

You really have to love the brain dead idiots that always seem to gravitate to the left. They think the answer to everything is to loot and burn when they do not get their way.
Yet when those on the right use things like voting and other non violent and even legal means to show their unhappiness the left tries to say they are cowards or do not stand up for themeselves

LOL Where are all the Trumpanzees? Seems that they are strangely silent today. Maybe, just maybe they are finally realizing that they are born suckers. Wonder how many sent money to that supposed billionaire. LOL

We are calmly sitting at home enjoying watching the democrat party loading six rounds in the gun they'll be using to play Russian roulette.

Oh my, touched a nerve there, eh? Ah well, we will see what you have to say when the cell door is slammed on the orange turd.
If he did something wrong, lock him up.
You see, you binary dipshit, im not a conservative nor a trump supporter. Just because i like to make fun of your stupidity and fear mongering doesnt place me in any of your ignorant brackets. Grow up, old man.

You really have to love the brain dead idiots that always seem to gravitate to the left. They think the answer to everything is to loot and burn when they do not get their way.
Yet when those on the right use things like voting and other non violent and even legal means to show their unhappiness the left tries to say they are cowards or do not stand up for themeselves
They were raised by parents too lazy to actually parent them, who gave in to their every little whim and allowed them to scream and destroy whenever they didn't get their way. Parents who believed that a mantel full of participation trophies was symbolic of a lifetime of accomplishment.

You mean nice things like invading our capital in an attempted coup, vandalizing it, and shitting all over it? That will forever be your legacy in history for this period.

The FBI executed a search warrant from a federal judge who reviewed their the basis for needing to search the property in an affidavit it submitted. Obviously, it would have had to meet a high threshold in the case of an ex-president.

Those who believe ex-presidents are above the law are spiritedly breaking wind, but until the details are released, there are only the noisome emissions.

Trump - or his lawyers - have a copy of the warrant that explains what they were looking for and could release it. If he decides it's in his interest to hide it from the public, that is his prerogative.

They were raised by parents too lazy to actually parent them, who gave in to their every little whim and allowed them to scream and destroy whenever they didn't get their way. Parents who believed that a mantel full of participation trophies was symbolic of a lifetime of accomplishment.
And we kicked your scuzzy asses in 2020. LOL

I don't see this as any different than any of the other nonsense dead end witch hunts the Democrats have embarked on in the past 6 years. Why would I have much to say?
J6 committee falling on its face left the dems with nothing and they are now desperately trying to find something -- ANYTHING -- they can use to keep President Trump from being reelected in 2024. With each attempt, they look more terrified, don't they? It's a glorious comedy spectacle and I personally hope that it goes on, with each new attempt making them look more ridiculous than the one before it.

I don't see this as any different than any of the other nonsense dead end witch hunts the Democrats have embarked on in the past 6 years. Why would I have much to say?
By golly, we sure have gotten a lot of witches over the last few years. Going to be well over a thousand before this is all over.

J6 committee falling on its face left the dems with nothing and they are now desperately trying to find something -- ANYTHING -- they can use to keep President Trump from being reelected in 2024. With each attempt, they look more terrified, don't they? It's a glorious comedy spectacle and I personally hope that it goes on, with each new attempt making them look more ridiculous than the one before it.
Desperation. Everyone hates Brandon and polls didnt bounce over abortion. So its back to We hate Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back