What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Peace, No Recognition, No Negotiations

Adam's Apple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
448
Points
48
Time after time after time, the Arab States have made their intention with regard to Israel crystal clear: "No peace, no recognition, no negotiations". Why doesn't the rest of the world get this picture?

Why War? It's Simple
By Dennis Prager, World Net Daily
July 18, 2006

The Middle East conflict is difficult to solve, but it is among the simplest conflicts in history to understand.

The Arab and other Muslim enemies of Israel (for the easily confused, this does not mean every Arab or every Muslim) want Israel destroyed. That is why there is a Middle East conflict.

Those who deny this and ascribe the conflict to other reasons, such as "Israeli occupation," "Jewish settlements," a "cycle of violence," "the Zionist lobby" and the like, do so despite the fact that Israel's enemies regularly announce the reason for the conflict. The Iranian regime, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinians – in their public opinion polls, in their anti-Semitic school curricula and media, in their election of Hamas, in their support for terror against Israeli civilians in pre-1967 borders – as well as their Muslim supporters around the world, all want the Jewish state annihilated.

Two months after the Six-Day War of June 5-10, 1967, the Arab countries convened in Khartoum, Sudan, and announced on Sept. 1, 1967, their famous "Three NOs" to Israel: "No peace, No recognition, No negotiations."

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51112
 

KatarinaZ

Rookie
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Points
1
The conflict has always been there. Why the rest of the world chooses to side with Israel is beyond me. I certainly do not see Israel as the lesser evil.
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,796
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
KatarinaZ said:
The conflict has always been there. Why the rest of the world chooses to side with Israel is beyond me. I certainly do not see Israel as the lesser evil.

The rest of the world doesn't side with Israel. Check your facts before you post.
 

KatarinaZ

Rookie
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Points
1
I meant the Western World. I apologize for not pointing that out.
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,796
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
KatarinaZ said:
I meant the Western World. I apologize for not pointing that out.

Why is Syria hiding in Lebanon to destroy Israel ? They are ruining a country that would rather be left alone. If Syria wishes to fight Israel can't they leave Lebanon out of it?
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
Adam's Apple said:
Time after time after time, the Arab States have made their intention with regard to Israel crystal clear: "No peace, no recognition, no negotiations". Why doesn't the rest of the world get this picture?

Why War? It's Simple
By Dennis Prager, World Net Daily
July 18, 2006

The Middle East conflict is difficult to solve, but it is among the simplest conflicts in history to understand.

The Arab and other Muslim enemies of Israel (for the easily confused, this does not mean every Arab or every Muslim) want Israel destroyed. That is why there is a Middle East conflict.

Those who deny this and ascribe the conflict to other reasons, such as "Israeli occupation," "Jewish settlements," a "cycle of violence," "the Zionist lobby" and the like, do so despite the fact that Israel's enemies regularly announce the reason for the conflict. The Iranian regime, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinians – in their public opinion polls, in their anti-Semitic school curricula and media, in their election of Hamas, in their support for terror against Israeli civilians in pre-1967 borders – as well as their Muslim supporters around the world, all want the Jewish state annihilated.

Two months after the Six-Day War of June 5-10, 1967, the Arab countries convened in Khartoum, Sudan, and announced on Sept. 1, 1967, their famous "Three NOs" to Israel: "No peace, No recognition, No negotiations."

for full article:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51112

And the Arabs have been totally consistent in their position. Israel in spite of that consistency, has attempted to reach some sort of compromise; first totally pulling out of Lebanon, then Gaza. The past two weeks has just been their response to over 6 years of attacks. IF first the Palis, later Hizbollah, had remained on their sides of the borders, over 240 Lebanese and 25 Jews would still be alive.
 
OP
A

Adam's Apple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
448
Points
48
dilloduck said:
If Syria wishes to fight Israel can't they leave Lebanon out of it?

Excellent question, Dillo. We'd all like to know the answer to that. Maybe Syria doesn't have enough ski masks to cover the faces of all their soldiers???? Terrorist armies can't do battle, you know, without covering their faces with those ski masks! Part of the "uniform". :rolleyes:
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top