No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK white folks, it's time you all manned up. This thread is about you guys explaining laws and policies made that benefitted you since slavery, The SAT argument is not part of this discussion any longer. The 230 points was claimed happened in Ivy league schools and the individual was persistent in basing his argument on SAT scores. Yet we have been shown that SAT scores are only part of the process therefore Asians and whites are not being passed over based only on their supposed higher SAT scores for blacks with lower SAT scores. It has also been shown that SAT sores are really no indicator of qualification to begin with. So now you guys have tried your level best to deny the benefits whites have derived today based upon laws a policies since slavery and even then we see whites still benefitted the most.

So now it's time for whites here to begin answering questions.

The first question is, how did redlining benefit blacks more than whites?
You were brought from a shit hole called Africa and brought here. You weren't able to construct your own civilized society, so we're letting you in on ours. Your complaint is that it took too long. Tough, just suck it up princess.

Yeah, that shit hole called Africa. The whole continent, a shit hole! I'm sure you've traveled around it extensively to make that judgement.......

OK white folks, it's time you all manned up. This thread is about you guys explaining laws and policies made that benefitted you since slavery, The SAT argument is not part of this discussion any longer. The 230 points was claimed happened in Ivy league schools and the individual was persistent in basing his argument on SAT scores. Yet we have been shown that SAT scores are only part of the process therefore Asians and whites are not being passed over based only on their supposed higher SAT scores for blacks with lower SAT scores. It has also been shown that SAT sores are really no indicator of qualification to begin with. So now you guys have tried your level best to deny the benefits whites have derived today based upon laws a policies since slavery and even then we see whites still benefitted the most.

Who said it did?

Are you scared to talk about it?

Don't really give a shit

You gave plenty of shits with all your racist posts about all this free shit we blacks are supposed to want. It's not that you don't care. It's all about you not being man enough to face the truth. .

I did?

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?
"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

We aren't taking about slavery and we aren't taking about anything outside of America.

Slavery had very much to do with "outside of America" as well, and if your having a conversation with people , you dont just get to demand every aspect of what they can and cannot bring to the conversation. If you want that its just a monologue.

The jackass still doesn't understand white people are not going to feel bad about tit today unless they are liberals. Then maybe you have a shot at getting some money, housing, blowjob, whatever.

LOLz, because my family coming from Poland in the early 20th century, must have benefited from slavery.

If that's true, then Blacks also benefited from slavery in the long term, because they too gained American wealth from it too, no?

Is that why Blacks are richer in the U.S.A, than in Haiti, or Africa?

Yes, Blacks today are invested in the same infrastructure that whites in America are invested in. Go to the same colleges. I wonder if they might be better off and have more opportunities than some White Eastern europeans.

You were brought from a shit hole called Africa and brought here. You weren't able to construct your own civilized society, so we're letting you in on ours. Your complaint is that it took too long. Tough, just suck it up princess.

Yeah, that shit hole called Africa. The whole continent, a shit hole! I'm sure you've traveled around it extensively to make that judgement.......
You can tell by the boatloads of them escaping to Europe every day.

But just curious, which part(s) of Africa aren't total shit holes?

Who said it did?

How did redlining benefit whites then molly?

Who said it did?

I never mentioned redlining. How bout everyone work for what they want and quit expecting special favors?

LOLz, because my family coming from Poland in the early 20th century, must have benefited from slavery.

If that's true, then Blacks also benefited from slavery in the long term, because they too gained American wealth from it too, no?

Is that why Blacks are richer in the U.S.A, than in Haiti, or Africa?

Yes, Blacks today are invested in the same infrastructure that whites in America are invested in. Go to the same colleges. I wonder if they might be better off and have more opportunities than some White Eastern europeans.

Yarddog posts up some absolutely crazy bullshit.

Where is our expert on illogical comments when these types of comments are made?

The question to be answered here now thanks to Molly, is how did whites benefit from redlining in America.

Who said it did?

I never mentioned redlining. How bout everyone work for what they want and quit expecting special favors?

I mentioned it. Because it's part of the laws and policies whites have benefitted from since slavery. You know, the original OP topic? So you just understand that whites have always got special favors then recognize that redlining was one of them. So now how did whites benefit from redlining and how does it benefit them today?

The jackass still doesn't understand white people are not going to feel bad about tit today unless they are liberals. Then maybe you have a shot at getting some money, housing, blowjob, whatever.

No one cares what you don't feel. Thing is that you whites have always got special favors and now you whine about others supposedly getting what whites have always got. So then if you don't feel bad about you getting them, shut the fuck up about others doing the same.

Don't really give a shit

You gave plenty of shits with all your racist posts about all this free shit we blacks are supposed to want. It's not that you don't care. It's all about you not being man enough to face the truth. .

I did?

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

We aren't taking about slavery and we aren't taking about anything outside of America.

Slavery had very much to do with "outside of America" as well, and if your having a conversation with people , you dont just get to demand every aspect of what they can and cannot bring to the conversation. If you want that its just a monologue.

When I am not talking about slavery, I can demand what the fuck I want.

No one cares what you don't feel. Thing is that you whites have always got special favors and now you whine about others supposedly getting what whites have always got. So then if you don't feel bad about you getting them, shut the fuck up about others doing the same.
You're the one whining, you can't spin it away. But you can be upset, butthurt, victimized, traumatized, etc. Losers need excuses.

I did?

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

You are representing yourself very, very poorly here.

You're the one whining, you can't spin it away. But you can be upset, butthurt, victimized, traumatized, etc. Losers need excuses.

Yada, yada. Explain how whites have benefitted from redlining.

You don't have the guts.

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

You are representing yourself very, very poorly here.

You let a bunch of illogical comments get made to tell me this. You are not my evaluator son. You're just another dumb ass white pretending to be non racist.

Yada, yada. Explain how whites have benefitted from redlining.

You don't have the guts.
I worked for what I have you stupid asshole. You think you can reconstruct my life to fit your dank racist world view? I had a black elecrtician in my shop, same rank as me, couldn't hook up a light switch and your maggot brain thinks I was benefited? People could die and you still wouldn't be able to connect the dots. Anyone that cares what you say is a loser.

Who said it did?

I mentioned it. Because it's part of the laws and policies whites have benefitted from since slavery. You know, the original OP topic? So you just understand that whites have always got special favors then recognize that redlining was one of them. So now how did whites benefit from redlining and how does it benefit them today?
yes, in the past....not now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back