White racists always want to talk about King, but some of us want to talk about this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
MLK was not the only black person out there fighting for civil rights. And even though you guys take one sentence out of his life and distort it to try turning him into a Ben Carson sellout, needless to say you can't do that with this guy.

Malcolm X - By Any Means Necessary

MLK was not the only black person out there fighting for civil rights. And even though you guys take one sentence out of his life and distort it to try turning him into a Ben Carson sellout, needless to say you can't do that with this guy.

Yeah, we get it, you're a black racist.

I'd go easier if he didn't align with Islam.

But we don't care what you don't want to go easy on.

For Malcolm X was no black racist.

even though you guys take one sentence out of [King's] life and distort it to try turning him into a Ben Carson sellout
I cannot imagine folks do that, but if there be people who indeed do, by their doing so, I'd know they are too damn stupid for me to say to them anything more than "hello," "good day," "nice weather," etc. (basic salutations, trivial social niceties, and so on). Dr. Carson was born in 1951. Dr. King died in 1968. Though I don't know whether Carson even met King, I'm certain there is no sound basis for arguing that King was a "Carson sellout." There's no plausible basis for thinking that King saw the young Carson as a role model.

Malcolm X was very much a racist for most of his adult life. Except for a short period right before his murder by other black people. .... :cool:

Malcolm X was no racist

even though you guys take one sentence out of [King's] life and distort it to try turning him into a Ben Carson sellout
I cannot imagine folks do that, but if there be people who indeed do, by their doing so, I'd know they are too damn stupid for me to say to them anything more than "hello," "good day," "nice weather," etc. (basic salutations, trivial social niceties, and so on). Dr. Carson was born in 1951. Dr. King died in 1968. Though I don't know whether Carson even met King, I'm certain there is no sound basis for arguing that King was a "Carson sellout." There's no plausible basis for thinking that King saw the young Carson as a role model.

Quoting MLK

Whites quote MLK to silence.

The quote they most often use:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

King is seen as pushing a see-no-evil, kumbayah colour-blindness as the way to bring people together and end racism. So when people of colour are see-evil, race conscious and not properly kumbayah, whites use this quote to shut them up as being “divisive”, as going against the true spirit of Dr King (as sanitized by white people).

Quoting MLK

He

No he was not, but had every reason to be. Most black men born in 1925 were marginalized and forced to defer for white supremacists. His father was a follower of Marcus Garvey, and because of his civil rights activism their home was burned to the ground by white supremacists. It is also believed that Malcolms father was murdered by the same thugs.

He

No he was not, but had every reason to be. Most black men born in 1925 were marginalized and forced to defer for white supremacists. His father was a follower of Marcus Garvey, and because of his civil rights activism their home was burned to the ground by white supremacists. It is also believed that Malcolms father was murdered by the same thugs.

Exactly.

Malcolm X was born in Omaha Nebraska one of the places that had white race riots. HI sfather ws found ead thrown off a street car. THey claimed it to be a sucicide, but he wa skilled by whites on the KKK. Now hewss made out vy whites to be a black racist and stil today that ignorance is pushed because he opposed white racism.

Malcolm X - The Ballot or the Bullet - April 4, 1964

In today's US Malcolm X would have been arrested as a terrorist and sentenced to life. Case closed.

In today's US malcolm ex would be given several grants and schlororships and an EBT card upon graduating. White wimmenz soon to follow.

This thread is about Malcolm X unkotare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back