Zone1 The Nanny State

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1704236778057.png

Critics of reparations for slavery and its effects have historically argued that the challenges of pragmatism, causation, and time make reparations improper and infeasible. Critics often ask how reparations should be quantified and distributed, whether we can determine what would have happened but-for slavery, and whether the passage of over 125 years erodes “ancient injustice” claims for compensation, accountability, and standing. Tabling the rich but somewhat static debate on black reparations for U.S. slavery, this paper takes a different approach and focuses on a narrow band of more recent and quantifiable government wrongs for which black-Americans are entitled to reparations.

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation, authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth. Quantifying the U.S. government’s discriminatory practices with current wealth gaps between white- and black-American communities, this paper discusses the effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination and argues that such government-initiated wrongs justify black reparations.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities.
Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership..

The government has spent more than ONE MILLION TRILLION DOLLARS just on housing programs that benefitted whites and excluded blacks in OUR LIFETIMES.

ONE MILLION TRILLION.

After slavery. So we should get the same hundred trillion over the next 50 years to accumulate wealth just like whites got. That's equal protection, something blacks have never seen.

One million trillion. Think about how much money that is. That is only part of the amount of handouts and nanny state help whites have received.

View attachment 882479

Critics of reparations for slavery and its effects have historically argued that the challenges of pragmatism, causation, and time make reparations improper and infeasible. Critics often ask how reparations should be quantified and distributed, whether we can determine what would have happened but-for slavery, and whether the passage of over 125 years erodes “ancient injustice” claims for compensation, accountability, and standing. Tabling the rich but somewhat static debate on black reparations for U.S. slavery, this paper takes a different approach and focuses on a narrow band of more recent and quantifiable government wrongs for which black-Americans are entitled to reparations.

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation, authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth. Quantifying the U.S. government’s discriminatory practices with current wealth gaps between white- and black-American communities, this paper discusses the effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination and argues that such government-initiated wrongs justify black reparations.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities.
Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership..

The government has spent more than ONE MILLION TRILLION DOLLARS just on housing programs that benefitted whites and excluded blacks in OUR LIFETIMES.

ONE MILLION TRILLION.

After slavery. So we should get the same hundred trillion over the next 50 years to accumulate wealth just like whites got. That's equal protection, something blacks have never seen.

One million trillion. Think about how much money that is. That is only part of the amount of handouts and nanny state help whites have received.
there is of course, not that much money in the world. i had figured the present value at 10% interest of the number of slave families x 40 acres and a mule. surprisingly close to that 10**21.

we should have paid you with land from the plantation owners (or more likely the sioux or cheyenne) and the mules that were worn out by hauling sherman's artillery across georgia.

in edit. i don't fit the louisiana s definition of white ( "not one drop of "colored blood" ) maybe i need a few billion as well.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 882479

ONE MILLION TRILLION.

Have you people paid us back (in today's dollars) for all the rioting/looting/shoplifting and other nefarious deeds blacks have committed since '67.....No?.....Then you are barking up the wrong tree.

there is of course, not that much money in the world. i had figured the present value at 10% interest of the number of slave families x 40 acres and a mule. surprisingly close to that 10**21.

we should have paid you with land from the plantation owners (or more likely the sioux or cheyenne) and the mules that were worn out by hauling sherman's artillery across georgia.
All the government needs to do is print a hundred trillion million dollars and give it to IM.

Of course, the currency would not be worth anything at that point, but it's the thought that counts as it would atone for all the bad things done to black folk in the past.

All the government needs to do is print a hundred trillion million dollars and give it to IM.

Of course, the currency would not be worth anything at that point, but it's the thought that counts as it would atone for all the bad things done to black folk in the past.
White people have prospered by what you have done to IM2's people and mine.
thebillcomesdue-mordo.gif

the currency has needed revaluation for years. inflation has proceeded all along since 1980, prices (esp housing, insurance, health care ) increasing far more than the lower 90% wages.

Really, where in the democrat party is racism?

Joe?
i did not say it was isolated or any "where." i said it was" systemic. "

i thought all you guys were experts at critical race theory.

• Brilliant
o did not say it was isolated or any "where." o said it was systemic. i knew nothing about "critical race theory or dei when you guyts dtarted this fiilishness. niw it REALLY looks like you guys are not only misinformed but wrong.
I'm just glad democrats are in power to save us from the never ending systemic racist monsters.

Funny how nothing ever gets better.

Oh well, just keep voting "D", that all you can do.

I'm just glad democrats are in power to save us from the never ending systemic racist monsters.

Funny how nothing ever gets better.

Oh well, just keep voting "D", that all you can do.
i vote for plenty of greens and indys. you?

• Winner

in edit. i don't fit the louisiana s definition of white ( "not one drop of "colored blood" ) maybe i need a few billion as well.
You probably didn't face Jim Crow.

You benefitted from that past.

Forum List

Back