Zone1 The Nanny State

I understand what per capita means, but crime is measured one to one. A white dude kills 2 people and a black dude killls one, you don't credit the black dude with 10 murders because there are 5 times more whites. Using your logic, If I have one dollar and you have 5, we have the same amount of money.. Last, if blacks and whites had the same population, we'd own the same amout of property, have the same number of businesses, the same number of blacks would have jobs as whites, etc., etc. Per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks don'tt commit crimes and 98 percent of whites don't. So per capita used the way you do is just an excuse to say that we're white and we get to commit more crime.

I understand what per capita means, but crime is measured one to one. A white dude kills 2 people and a black dude killls one, you don't credit the black dude with 10 murders because there are 5 times more whites.

You don't. If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders and 100,000 whites commit 1 murder,
it's clear that blacks commit much more murder per capita.

Whites have been affirmative action hires since at least 1776.

Try posting a link showing math that disputes her. Because all you have done iss run your mouth.

If only more blacks were more qualified to get hired on their own merits.........

Try posting a link showing math that disputes her.

cnm's math wasn't enough?

I understand what per capita means, but crime is measured one to one. A white dude kills 2 people and a black dude killls one, you don't credit the black dude with 10 murders because there are 5 times more whites.

You don't. If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders and 100,000 whites commit 1 murder,
it's clear that blacks commit much more murder per capita.
Your example is poor. You have 100,000 blacks committing 500,000 murders which is a total thats more than the 100,000 total murders whites committed. Second you racists act like there is only 1 crime. The UCR lists 30 categories.

If only more blacks were more qualified to get hired on their own merits.........

Try posting a link showing math that disputes her.

cnm's math wasn't enough?
You mean if only more whites were more qualified to get hired on their own merits. Another example of cognitive dissonance. You have a mental handicap.

You mean if only more whites were more qualified to get hired on their own merits. Another example of cognitive dissonance. You have a mental handicap.

Get your fellows to graduate high school more.
Learn math and reading. They don't want to be on welfare (or in jail)
their entire lives, do they?

Get your fellows to graduate high school more.
Learn math and reading. They don't want to be on welfare (or in jail)
their entire lives, do they?
No, give us the same amount of handout dollars whites have been given.

I see Votto can't face the truth.

So, how much are you looking to get? Write down one million trillion in numbers so I can see how much we are talking about.

abol.png

No, I don't. 5 is not 500,000.

Are you Jane Kim? Durr
If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders and 100,000 whites commit 1 murder,
If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders, is that 5 murders each or is the total 5 murders? Then what about every other crime because I was talking about all crime not one crime. You morons conflatte on crime to mean crime and that's not the way it is.

If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders, is that 5 murders each or is the total 5 murders? Then what about every other crime because I was talking about all crime not one crime. You morons conflatte on crime to mean crime and that's not the way it is.

If 100,000 blacks commit 5 murders, is that 5 murders each or is the total 5 murders?

5 total.

Then what about every other crime because I was talking about all crime not one crime.

Blacks commit more per capita for most (all?) of them as well.

The writer is talking about money spent in the 1950s that totalled 120 billion. In 1950 that total amout is the nummber the writer cited

The writer is an idiot. Total federal spending in the 1950s was less than $700 billion.
Show me anything that proves they spent $120 billion to "subsidize white housing".
And then, show the math that turns $120 billion in the 50s into 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars by adjusting for inflation.
You've got nothing. Not a number have you presented. Zip, zilch, nada, fuck all.

While squealing for others to fill in your ignorance.

Especially complaining after receiving numbers based on your starting point, $120 billion in 1950.

It would behove you to be more polite.

el midgetron does not realise he is projecting US immigrant behaviour.
Did immigrants bring a society who’s religion was was centered on the ritualized human sacrifice of people enslaved through warfare?

You've got nothing. Not a number have you presented. Zip, zilch, nada, fuck all.

While squealing for others to fill in your ignorance.

Especially complaining after receiving numbers based on your starting point, $120 billion in 1950.

I've got nothing.

I don't have an imaginary $120 billion in spending in the 50's.
I certainly don't have the laughably bad math that adjusts $120 billion
into "1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars".

That's not my number, that's in Jane Kim's paper in the OP.

I'm politely pointing and laughing at the really bad math.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back