..no need for abortions

You make it sound like I'm for abortion when I specifically stated at the bottom of the post that there's always adoption. For goodness sakes ya'all need to learn to read. :rolleyes:
As I've noted many times, I've encountered a large number of women abused by men, and some have been impregnated unwillingly, a few were beaten by the husband or boy friend when they found contraceptives.

You are so naive. A women right's to choose is not only limited by the Governors of Red States and Republican Pols, but by husbands, boy friends or relatives and a couple of dates. Rape, Incest and even intercourse can rarely be rejected successfully when the man wants what he wants without caring about a women's desire.
However. When a woman, resembling a farm animal, demands "something" it's a non-issue ?

And the decision to have a child or not rests solely with the individual, not the state – government has no authority to dictate to citizens such personal, private matters.

No one claimed otherwise. There’s a difference between having a child and killing a child.

You are so naive. A women right's to choose is not only limited by the Governors of Red States and Republican Pols, but by husbands, boy friends or relatives and a couple of dates. Rape, Incest and even intercourse can rarely be rejected successfully when the man wants what he wants without caring about a women's desire.

Right to choose what? Finish the sentence.

No one claimed otherwise. There’s a difference between having a child and killing a child.
The decision to have a child or not rests solely with the individual, not the state – government has no authority to dictate to citizens such personal, private matters.

That the authoritarian right seeks to compel women to give birth against their will in violation of the right to privacy comes as no surprise.

Anyone woman raped has the morning after readily available.

Nonsense post
Which is not 100 percent effective

And when it fails, the woman has no other recourse.

“Note, however, that it becomes less effective the longer you wait to take it (the morning after pill is also not 100 percent effective, even when taken promptly).”

Which is not 100 percent effective

And when it fails, the woman has no other recourse.

“Note, however, that it becomes less effective the longer you wait to take it (the morning after pill is also not 100 percent effective, even when taken promptly).”

Nonsense, asshole. You quoted a fcking blog

If by some chance morning after doesn't work pg tests can detect pregnancy as early as six days.

You have failed....epic in every way

Last edited:
The decision to have a child or not rests solely with the individual, not the state – government has no authority to dictate to citizens such personal, private matters.

I don't really care if a woman has an abortion before the fetus is viable outside of the womb

Forum List

Back