A New Underground Railroad?

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
What the author of this article doesn't know, that underground railroad was established decades ago.

I learned about it in the bush boy years.

There are many of them but the one I have been contributing to since the bush boy years is one that all they do is raise money to fund abortions for those who need one but can't afford it. They also pay for a woman to get out of the red state she's in to travel to a blue state like mine that has the services she needs. They also pay for lodging in that blue state.

Up until now, it was mostly women who lived in South Dakota who needed those services since there's only 1 clinic in the state.

I won't put the name of the organization in the open message box to protect their privacy from crazy people but if anyone wants their name and how to donate to them send me a PM and I'll give you the information.

There are many more organizations like the one I know of. Women have been organizing to establish these organizations for decades.

Republicans have handed a wonderful gift to the democrats. Women will come out in droves to vote these republicans out of office. If you don't believe that, you weren't paying attention in 2018.

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.29.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.28.19 AM.png

What the author of this article doesn't know, that underground railroad was established decades ago.

There are many of them but the one I have been contributing to since the bush boy years is one that all they do is raise money to fund abortions for those who need one but can't afford it. They also pay for a woman to get out of the red state she's in to travel to a blue state like mine that has the services she needs. They also pay for lodging in that blue state.

Up until now, it was mostly women who lived in South Dakota who needed those services since there's only 1 clinic in the state.

I won't put the name of the organization in the open message box to protect their privacy from crazy people but if anyone wants their name and how to donate to them send me a PM and I'll give you the information.

There are many more organizations like the one I know of. Women have been organizing to establish these organizations for decades.

Republicans have handed a wonderful gift to the democrats. Women will come out in droves to vote these republicans out of office. If you don't believe that, you weren't paying attention in 2018.

It wasnt about abortions in 2018 that people got out the vote, it was the lying pieces of shit who said "We will work with President Trump, on making America great again". Then the impeachments started...

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Yeah, if this law sticks, there will be any number of efforts to help women.

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Would you like to know how anyone with a brain knows you're an idiot? There is nothing that makes Conservatives and Republicans like the Taliban. The fact that you can so blithely type such a stupid comparison says a A LOT about your lack of any real intellectual/mental acuity.

Would you like to know how anyone with a brain knows you're an idiot? There is nothing that makes Conservatives and Republicans like the Taliban. The fact that you can so blithely type such a stupid comparison says a A LOT about your lack of any real intellectual/mental acuity.
You mean other than their stance on abortion, science, religion, gays, and vaccines?

At best you guys are Taliban light

It wasnt about abortions in 2018 that people got out the vote, it was the lying pieces of shit who said "We will work with President Trump, on making America great again". Then the impeachments started...
I doubt anyone made this statement:

"We will work with President Trump, on making America great again".

The impeachments were warranted, Trump is corrupt and a danger then and now to Democracy in America.

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
I'm more worried about the hundreds of Americans Biden left behind in Afghanistan.

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Further proof that anti-choice laws such as in Texas have nothing to do with ‘ending’ abortion, and everything to do with conservatives seeking more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Women have been having abortions for thousands of years – whether legal or illegal – and ‘bans’ aren’t going to stop that from happening.

“But we have laws making murder illegal and people still commit murder, why not get rid of laws making murder illegal because they obviously don’t work?”

That fails as a false comparison fallacy – murder concerns criminal law, the right to privacy concerns civil law.

Murder is the taking of a life entitled to Constitutional protections; an embryo/fetus is not a ‘person’ as a fact of law and not entitled to Constitutional protections.

Yes, women in authoritarian, repressive states like Texas will simply travel to free states to exercise their right to privacy – or otherwise find providers in authoritarian, repressive states at the risk of their health and safety.

Again, conservatives are in no manner ‘pro-life.’

You do realize there are only two real cities in SD and it is sparsely populated don't you?

Seems far cheaper in the long run either way if folks having sex agree ahead of time agree they don't want a baby and take proper precautions.

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Oh, get the fuck over yourself.

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Expanding poverty has a way of making people ornery. Progs have made magnificent strides but that arrow on their election posters has moved to lunacy. Building a wall around abortion at a few months may have been the more prudent thing instead of expanding the time a fetus/baby can be aborted to the point of after the baby is born.

You mean other than their stance on abortion, science, religion, gays, and vaccines?

At best you guys are Taliban light
The 21st iteration of the Republican Party has regressed, and now, intentionally and not wise, has become ultra conservative, i.e. opposed to democracy, misogynistic, racist and Xenophobic. The statement of comparison with the Taliban is correct.

The fact that Texas passed a bill which denies abortion by incest or rape is inscrutable - punishing the girl or women for an event that was not their doing; those six members of the Supreme Court who rejected R. v. W. seem to ignore the 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th Amendments known as the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back