No more stimulus checks from the fed government

But what happens if there is a huge spike in cases down the road (or in the not too distant future)? I guarantee that they will shut down parts or all of the state as needed to regain control. So your argument doesn't really have legs.

And Mnuchin said June will be the worst month. Have you seen and read about the lines at the food banks in all states, I have on TV and the net.

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.
It will make your head spinning watching how fast they'll open their states
Or if they want to pay illegal aliens to break our immigration laws let the lib guvs do it with state money only

but no more bailouts of incompetent state governments

I do like the simplistic idea the OP has of punishing people in the states for the actions of their governors. It is both callous and brazenly stupid at the same time. The OP has quite a flair for churning out these worthless ideas.

Or if they want to pay illegal aliens to break our immigration laws let the lib guvs do it with state money only

I'd say states with moron governors like Gavin Newsome, should be fined for giving away money to illegal aliens. For every dollar they give to the illegals, fine them $10. Don't pay the fine ? Go to jail.

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.

and which ones do you find incompetent??

I'd say states with moron governors like Gavin Newsome, should be fined for giving away money to illegal aliens. For every dollar they give to the illegals, fine them $10. Don't pay the fine ? Go to jail.
I supported evidence that they pay taxes. They pick our food and they deserve money.

You don't know what your talking about.

But what happens if there is a huge spike in cases down the road (or in the not too distant future)? I guarantee that they will shut down parts or all of the state as needed to regain control. So your argument doesn't really have legs.
IF frogs had wings they wouldn't hit their ass when they jumped

All 50 state have taken steps to reopen, are you not aware of that?
Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state

It is not an if, but when it happens. The current policy of shutdown guarantees it.

The governors will try another shut down at their own peril.

Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state
You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

We believe in the wise saying of, "Better safe, than sorry"

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.

Last edited:
I do like the simplistic idea the OP has of punishing people in the states for the actions of their governors. It is both callous and brazenly stupid at the same time. The OP has quite a flair for churning out these worthless ideas.
They elected those governors. You get what you vote for. :biggrin:

And the 40-45% who may not have voted for the governor?

I supported evidence that they pay taxes. They pick our food and they deserve money.

You don't know what your talking about.
Most illegal aliens are not fruit pickers

no one in this country illegally deserves a penny of federal money

and which ones do you find incompetent??
California belongs at the top of the list

You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

We believe in the wise saying of, "Better safe, than sorry"

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.

"better safe than sorry" would have meant cancelling things like the Normandy invasion, the moon landing, and most people leaving their house, EVER.

And of course, a few more dead small businesses isn't your concern right?

The states should be the ones keeping their citizens afloat.
After all, they are the ones that took away their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

Forum List

Back