No more stimulus checks from the fed government

I do like the simplistic idea the OP has of punishing people in the states for the actions of their governors. It is both callous and brazenly stupid at the same time. The OP has quite a flair for churning out these worthless ideas.
Elections have consequences. Democrat governors want to keep their states locked down they lose in November.

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.
It will make your head spinning watching how fast they'll open their states

So now Trump is deliberately trying to destroy the US economy by starving the citizens who have lost their jobs and their health insurance due to the virus.

This should really encourage voters to vote for him in November. I also notice protests all over the country against the federal government featuring body bags. These protests are being organized by those who have lost loved ones.

Thousand more people join those numbers ever single day while Trump is attacking his “enemies”.
It's the governor's who are starving people of their States.

[QUOTE="JustAGuy1, post: 24700177, member: The idiocy of these arguments is so typical of Republicans. Me me me me me first. Fuck the rest of the country.

Are you an American? You're prepared your see fellow Americans suffer and die because you’re selfish and greedy. There is no other take on this.

Your “every man for himself and fuck the rest of you” attitude is already the cause of the worst outbreak with the most death and illness in the world.

This pandemic will continue to destroy your economy until you stop with the partisan bullshit and take care of the people. ALL of the people.

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.
All 50 state have taken steps to reopen, are you not aware of that?
Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state
You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

We believe in the wise saying of, "Better safe, than sorry"

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.

"better safe than sorry" would have meant cancelling things like the Normandy invasion, the moon landing, and most people leaving their house, EVER.

And of course, a few more dead small businesses isn't your concern right?
:lol:

DRAMA QUEEN!

[QUOTE="JustAGuy1, post: 24700177, member: The idiocy of these arguments is so typical of Republicans. Me me me me me first. Fuck the rest of the country.

Are you an American? You're prepared your see fellow Americans suffer and die because you’re selfish and greedy. There is no other take on this.

Your “every man for himself and fuck the rest of you” attitude is already the cause of the worst outbreak with the most death and illness in the world.

This pandemic will continue to destroy your economy until you stop with the partisan bullshit and take care of the people. ALL of the people.
Coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu. Quit your hatred for Trump. That is what is really killing people.

Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state
You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.

"better safe than sorry" would have meant cancelling things like the Normandy invasion, the moon landing, and most people leaving their house, EVER.

DRAMA QUEEN!

How so? I am just calling out the inadequacy of blanket statements like the one you made, and your callous disregard for the suffering of others.

You probably are still getting a paycheck through all this.

98% surival, time to climb out from under your bed.

20% chance of a critical illness attacking your heart, lungs and kidneys doing possibly permanent damage. Weeks in hospital. A lifetime of debt

Having Covid19 will henceforth be a “pre-existing condition”which will be reflected in you health insurance premiums for the rest of your life.

By all means go out and enjoy yourself.

20% chance of a critical illness attacking your heart, lungs and kidneys doing possibly permanent damage. Weeks in hospital. A lifetime of debt

Having Covid19 will henceforth be a “pre-existing condition”which will be reflected in you health insurance premiums for the rest of your life.

Where did you get the 20% number?

They are following the trump guidelines. The trump guidelines are on the whitehouse website. You are suggesting they get no aid for following federal policy?

Coronavirus is less deadly than the common flu. Quit your hatred for Trump. That is what is really killing people.

Nothing in your post addresses my post at all. Instead, you repeat lies and misinformation.

The virus is ten times more deadly than the flu. The world death rate is now at 14%. The American death rate is over 20% meaning that another 200,000 people currently sick, are likely to die.

And here you are casting this as “Trump hatred”. Caring about people dying, the devastation of the American economy.

If you want to turn this into either a scenario where you’re either in favour of the saving American people or you’re willing to believe Donald Trump’s bullshit, I’m in favour of saving American lives.

Trump and his cult are a death cult. Let em die. Money is more important.

Nothing in your post addresses my post at all. Instead, you repeat lies and misinformation.

The virus is ten times more deadly than the flu. The world death rate is now at 14%. The American death rate is over 20% meaning that another 200,000 people currently sick, are likely to die.

And here you are casting this as “Trump hatred”. Caring about people dying, the devastation of the American economy.

If you want to turn this into either a scenario where you’re either in favour of the saving American people or you’re willing to believe Donald Trump’s bullshit, I’m in favour of saving American lives.

Trump and his cult are a death cult. Let em die. Money is more important.
You loons are celebrating these deaths hoping this will affect Trump in November. Transferring the coronavirus on hard surfaces is false and the cdc has known since the beginning of April. The death rate is at .06%. We shut down an economy and ruined thousands of American lives, because you lost an election. So fuck off, I'm so tired of dealing with you babies.

Attachments

• 97878078_3194542600598630_2129579634444992512_o.jpg
    97878078_3194542600598630_2129579634444992512_o.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 19

The same place I’ve been getting them from day one.

The death rate is the deaths divided by total closed cases. 95,000 deaths, 370,000 recovered gives you 465,000 closed cases.

The world death rate is 14%. The American death rate is the highest in the world. That’s because you were late with testing and people didn’t get tested until they were very sick. The rest of the world had testing from day one.

Since the USA has increased testing, your death rate has come down from 38% of closed cases to 20%.

These are statistics the Trump Administration has never quoted, but this is reality of this pandemic.

But what happens if there is a huge spike in cases down the road (or in the not too distant future)? I guarantee that they will shut down parts or all of the state as needed to regain control. So your argument doesn't really have legs.
You pathetic coward. The curve was flattened. Stay hiding under your pillow pissing your pants, that’s your right.

I do like the simplistic idea the OP has of punishing people in the states for the actions of their governors. It is both callous and brazenly stupid at the same time. The OP has quite a flair for churning out these worthless ideas.

Pandemics don’t do squat to any economy. People do.

The same place I’ve been getting them from day one.

The death rate is the deaths divided by total closed cases. 95,000 deaths, 370,000 recovered gives you 465,000 closed cases.

The world death rate is 14%. The American death rate is the highest in the world. That’s because you were late with testing and people didn’t get tested until they were very sick. The rest of the world had testing from day one.

Since the USA has increased testing, your death rate has come down from 38% of closed cases to 20%.

These are statistics the Trump Administration has never quoted, but this is reality of this pandemic.

Stuff it, from Johns Hopkins

US1,551,85393,4396.0%28.56

DRAMA QUEEN!

How so? I am just calling out the inadequacy of blanket statements like the one you made, and your callous disregard for the suffering of others.

You probably are still getting a paycheck through all this.
I don't work, I have a small internet shop, which was initially hit hard, but then began picking up again, with a force, but then my hubby was furloughed from his job, and I temporarily shut my shop, so we could spend treasured time together, and working on projects around the house.... we just finished painting all the wood trim, chair rails and crown molding in the kitchen and are halfway done with the living room!

He's still not been called back to work!

Yes, we are hurting like everyone else that were temporarily or permanently laid off...though we likely were more prepared than others, since we are living in a rural setting now, with supplies and food and emergency supplies for those dreaded snow and ice storms that bring electricity down and us in lock down mode of hunkering down.

Opening haphazardly, like nothing ever happened, likely will cause more harm than good for the economy, especially when this virus comes back with a force, in the fall, as the flu does, and predicted.... And we face another lockdown, to get a handle on it..... coupled with influenza virus cases peaking at the same time as COVID' s second coming....

All confidence will be lost.

So yes, better to be cautious, move slowly, with all the simple measures advised by science.... masks, separation, sanitizer, constant washing hands etc...open when COVID hospitalizations are going down, more and more sectors of the economy....

And start targeted hot spots and random and contact testing, isolating the infected only...

While the rest of us that are not infected are out and about, working and modified playing.

Forum List

Back