No more school holidays...just day off

No thanksgiving, no Christmas, no 4th of July, no Easter break...

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
You do realize they did it to avoid conflict with RWNJs, right?
You do realize they did it because they hate AMERICA, and want to change the course for the SCUM DEMONRATS
It's only moronic people like trump humpers who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."

Just a day off...

What's next?

No more names for cities. Washington [the slave owner], D.C., becomes simply "The Capital."

Yes the left are grinches and stole Christmas
So... You can't celebrate Christmas if it's not on New Jersey's school calendar?

How odd.

I dont know man. When I was a little kid in grammar school, it always gave me a good feeling when our teacher would do something a little special for us in class to acknowledge the holidays. Sometimes a little party time around certain holidays, cupcakes.. cutting out little paper things, giving little gifts to each other, maybe she would read some stories or we would do a game or two. Not much to someone like you..granted, but I was only like..6, 7 or 8ish .. and my home life was really crap. I looked forward to the little things we did in school.

It's the Democrat way isn't it? take everything away from everyone... because you have one or two people complain, and those few peoples feelings mean so much more than everyone else's feelings.

Your right, it is odd that with leftists... you can go after little kids and tell them its ok to switch genders, or that
if they are white, they should realize they are an oppressor, and then if they are black they should be looking at their classmates with suspicion, police and white people in general.
But Merry Chistmas? happy Easter? hell no! thats insane.
Where did that come from? Just because they bowed to RWNJ pressure and unlabeled the calendar doesn't mean they aren't gonna say "merry Christmas" or decorate the classroom and shit.

So... You can't celebrate Christmas if it's not on New Jersey's school calendar?

How odd.

I dont know man. When I was a little kid in grammar school, it always gave me a good feeling when our teacher would do something a little special for us in class to acknowledge the holidays. Sometimes a little party time around certain holidays, cupcakes.. cutting out little paper things, giving little gifts to each other, maybe she would read some stories or we would do a game or two. Not much to someone like you..granted, but I was only like..6, 7 or 8ish .. and my home life was really crap. I looked forward to the little things we did in school.

It's the Democrat way isn't it? take everything away from everyone... because you have one or two people complain, and those few peoples feelings mean so much more than everyone else's feelings.

Your right, it is odd that with leftists... you can go after little kids and tell them its ok to switch genders, or that
if they are white, they should realize they are an oppressor, and then if they are black they should be looking at their classmates with suspicion, police and white people in general.
Where did that come from? Just because they bowed to RWNJ pressure and unlabeled the calendar doesn't mean they aren't gonna say "merry Christmas" or decorate the classroom and shit.
Let's remember how this all started....with fundie parents having fits over Halloween.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
thanx for the "laughing face"
this tells me how retarded you are...no comment, just a meme with a laugh....that's about all you are good for...a laugh

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
this tells me how retarded you are...no comment, just a meme with a laugh....that's about all you are good for...a laugh
Someone is sure snowflakey

Big story for the right to be offended by I guess. Maybe they’ll riot in DC again. Smart decision by school system. Instead of accommodating everyone just communicate what’s important. There is no school on those days.
I'm an atheist...and I fucking hate Columbus and the Puritans attack on Indians (therefore I hate Columbus day and Thanksgivings ORIGINS) --but taking the holidays is wrong. They are all part of american culture and history-------We should not be accomodating the whiney Trash that want their special holidays when they aren't special.

How odd.

sorry shit stain, republicans DON'T want to change AMERICA's history....it's the dumb fux of the scum demonRAT party that are doing this....you are a very delusional shit stain

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
You do realize they did it because they hate AMERICA, and want to change the course for the SCUM DEMONRATS
It's only moronic people like trump humpers who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."

Come on. Even Italians need a day to feel good about themselves. They weren't celebrating the demise of native Americans, they were celebrating... that as far as Western Europeans were concerned, it was the discovery of a new world. Intentions do mean something.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
Liberals who want to erase history?
The actual history of Christopher Columbus was covered up in schools since the earliest days. Now that it is becoming more widely known that he was a genocidal slave raiding monster it became difficult to justify honoring him when the real story is available to any student with google.
'the real story'.....this means only in the shit stain, scum demonRATS heads
google? who the fuck in their right minds takes this publishing app serious? they are nothing but anti-AMERICAN, scum demonRAT, propaganda spewing ass wipes
So you want to continue covering up the Native American genocide that began with Columbus? Now who's wanting to erase history?
If it wasn't for revisionist history the republicans wouldn't have any interest in history at all.
History as a subject in school was always about nationalist indoctrination. Now that the local school board is not the sole gatekeepers of knowledge it's become a little difficult to sell the approved version of history I received in school. My high school history book was twenty years old.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
Someone is sure snowflakey
YOU....just YOU

Big story for the right to be offended by I guess. Maybe they’ll riot in DC again. Smart decision by school system. Instead of accommodating everyone just communicate what’s important. There is no school on those days.
I'm with you. I hope the riots take your breath away

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans

Come on. Even Italians need a day to feel good about themselves. They weren't celebrating the demise of native Americans, they were celebrating... that as far as Western Europeans were concerned, it was the discovery of a new world. Intentions do mean something.
Just call it Italian-American day then. Columbus was Italian but he was the point man for Spain in the most brutal colonial conquest in history. Accept that there are a lot of people that cannot overlook this fact.

I'm an atheist...and I fucking hate Columbus and the Puritans attack on Indians (therefore I hate Columbus day and Thanksgivings ORIGINS) --but taking the holidays is wrong. They are all part of american culture and history-------We should not be accomodating the whiney Trash that want their special holidays when they aren't special.
Who is taking the holidays? I’m having the family over on thanksgiving this year and on Columbus Day (or whatever it’s called this year) I’ll check out the deals at Target and Lowe’s I guess like I do every “Day known formally as Columbus Day”.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans

Just call it Italian-American day then. Columbus was Italian but he was the point man for Spain in the most brutal colonial conquest in history. Accept that there are a lot of people that cannot overlook this fact.

A lot of pussy's you should say

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans

You silly people are still pissed about how the civil war turned out. Don't act like the past does not matter.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans

Nobody's interested in your pussy.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans

Nobody's interested in your pussy.
Says the cat lady

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
TRUTH:
It's only moronic people like SCUM demonRATS who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."

Forum List

Back