No more school holidays...just day off

No thanksgiving, no Christmas, no 4th of July, no Easter break...

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
You do realize they did it to avoid conflict with RWNJs, right?
You do realize they did it because they hate AMERICA, and want to change the course for the SCUM DEMONRATS
It's only moronic people like trump humpers who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."
TRUTH:
It's only moronic people like SCUM demonRATS who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."
Bass ackwards as usual, kid.

Yes the left are grinches and stole Christmas
So... You can't celebrate Christmas if it's not on New Jersey's school calendar?

How odd.

I dont know man. When I was a little kid in grammar school, it always gave me a good feeling when our teacher would do something a little special for us in class to acknowledge the holidays. Sometimes a little party time around certain holidays, cupcakes.. cutting out little paper things, giving little gifts to each other, maybe she would read some stories or we would do a game or two. Not much to someone like you..granted, but I was only like..6, 7 or 8ish .. and my home life was really crap. I looked forward to the little things we did in school.

It's the Democrat way isn't it? take everything away from everyone... because you have one or two people complain, and those few peoples feelings mean so much more than everyone else's feelings.

Your right, it is odd that with leftists... you can go after little kids and tell them its ok to switch genders, or that
if they are white, they should realize they are an oppressor, and then if they are black they should be looking at their classmates with suspicion, police and white people in general.
But Merry Chistmas? happy Easter? hell no! thats insane.

Yeah, I remember grades 1-5, when we had holiday parties at school. I have never been a "holiday" type person, except for Halloween. I LOVE Halloween. But the teachers always took one day during a holiday month, set it aside for a class party. Parents would bring drinks and snacks, and my granny always made a big batch of holiday shaped cookies.

The kids loved it. I couldn't have cared less, but it was nice for everybody to have a get together time at school. It made for a much nicer, more friendly environment.

Of course, that was BACK WHEN...............

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
You do realize they did it because they hate AMERICA, and want to change the course for the SCUM DEMONRATS
It's only moronic people like trump humpers who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."
TRUTH:
It's only moronic people like SCUM demonRATS who believe that admitting bad things have happened in America's past is "hating America."
to a scum demonRAT denier....kid

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
So what bad things happened in America in regards to the holiday names? Anther case of the government caving to the lowest common denominators because they are scared and have no spine

Big story for the right to be offended by I guess. Maybe they’ll riot in DC again. Smart decision by school system. Instead of accommodating everyone just communicate what’s important. There is no school on those days.
I prefer Joe Biden's riots. So much more looting, burning and murder. Democrats always do it better.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
TRUTH:
no---it's the TRUTH....something you have NO clue about

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
TRUTH:
Not even close.

Just a day off...

Who cares?
True Americans
TRUTH:
Not even close.
right---you are no where close to the TRUTH.....ever

Forum List

Back