No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Where's your proof of that?
Let me guess, Billo! You actually think those 51 "intelligence chiefs" trotted out by the Biden campaign and the Main Stream Media really believed that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian disinformation ploy?

The thing I'm most interested in finding out is who it was that put THAT whole thing together! Who was the organizer of that scam? Who used that to get any stories about the Biden family's influence peddling kept out of the news in the weeks leading up to the election? The ex security chief at Twitter is now claiming that he had his doubts about the whole "Russian disinformation" story and didn't want to kill the story! So who was it at Twitter that overrode HIS doubts and went along with the Biden camp's white wash of what had taken place? Who were they contacted by?

It was a free and fair election. Why can't you accept the fact that no one is going to vote for someone who has nothing to offer the country? The reps have no platform. They have nothing to offer the country except hate!
Well...except for a good economy, safer streets, a secure border, cheaper gas for our cars and heating oil for our houses and schools that actually teach our kids things they need to know?

Gotta tell you...liberals claiming that the GOP has no platform is rather amusing... The main stream media letting them getaway with doing so is even more amusing!

Biden won the blue states. Blue states are where all the smart people live. The only people living in red states are hayseed dickboy inbred redneck dumbasses!
If they are so smart, then why do they live were taxes are twice as high and the cost of living is twice as high?

It is about as difficult at proving massive election fraud despite plenty of evidence?

Uh, guy, there was no evidence of vote fraud. You lost by 8 million votes.

The emails and photos on the laptop are NOT Russian disinformation. They can and have been verified. The ”disinformation” nonsense was made up during the election so they justify scrubbing it from social media. That has long since been debunked. Face it, the information on the laptop is real and it is most certainly not a good look for the current President given his son’s nefarious business dealings.

Actually, a lot of the photos that have been circulated, like the ones claiming he was having sex with underage Chinese hookers, are fake.

Nope, there's really nothing on the ACTUAL laptop (probably copies of hacked emails) that are a big deal.

Actually...obstruction of a federal investigation would be Bill Clinton meeting secretly with Loretta Lynch just days before the DOJ decided whether or not to charge his wife! As usual, Berg...you on the Left accuse others of doing what YOU'VE done!
Well, that and she didn't actually commit a crime that any sensible person would find her guilty of.

I mean, seriously, "Using the wrong email" is like "Lying about a blow job". It gets you guys all upset, but normal people were like, "Meh".

Well, that and she didn't actually commit a crime that any sensible person would find her guilty of.

I mean, seriously, "Using the wrong email" is like "Lying about a blow job". It gets you guys all upset, but normal people were like, "Meh".
Retard it wasn't about the email account it was about an unsecure server in her home with classified info on it, God you lie like a dog.

Remind me where Bill Clinton lied about that blowjob?

Well, there might prove to be a difference between the fruitless FBI/DOJ anti-Trump witch-hunt and the investigation of the Bidens....because you see, they never actually had anything on Trump.
You mean except for obstruction of justice, illegally soliciting a foreign power for election assistance, and trying to end democracy?

You mean except for obstruction of justice, illegally soliciting a foreign power for election assistance, and trying to end democracy?
Trying to end democracy? LOL Come on...that's almost as dumb as you idiots claiming a protest that turned into a riot was worse than 9/11!

We have the laptop and all the incriminating evidence it contains.
We? Can you verify it's chain of custody? What incriminating evidence do you have that was sent from Joe, not sent to Joe or Hunter. (If you looked in my spam folder I might not look like the paragon that I am.)

It was much worse than 9/11. As bad as 9/11 was, our country as we know it was never in danger.
What an incredibly stupid thing to say! Almost three thousand people died that day. Thousands more were badly injured. Thousands more died from complications from working at ground zero. Property losses totaled around 22 billion dollars. The entire aviation sector shut down...40,000 flights. 4,500 American military have died in Afghanistan fighting against Al Queda and the Taliban.

Now compare that to Jan. 6th. One person died. Damage was so slight to the Capitol building that Congress was back in session the very next day.

Claiming THAT was worse than 9/11 is SO monumentally stupid it boggles the mind!

You're really one of the more clueless posters on this board, Joey! Do you really not understand the role of oversight that the Congress is supposed to have over the Federal Government? Do you not understand that when Hillary put those two servers in her home and ran the State Department through them that it was done so that Congress WOULDN'T have oversight over how she was running the State Department? Do you not understand that when she deliberately attempted to destroy evidence of what she'd done to keep Congressional investigators from seeing what she'd been doing that she was in reality admitting knowing that she had broken the law? This wasn't "using the wrong email"! This was someone thumbing their nose at our system of laws.

Forum List

Back