No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Who the fuck cares about Hunter Biden? He has nothing to do with this countrys' foreign policy or national security. This is just more Bengazi bullshit!
Yeah, because the Chinese Communist Party having something on the President's son that could land him in jail wouldn't create a national security issue! (eye roll) Just how naive are you, Billo?

FBI Director James Comey declined to comment on Hillary Clinton's assertion that she did not knowingly send or receive emails marked classified, remarking that the bureau's investigation did not find sufficient evidence to establish that she meant to do so.

"I don't want to comment on people's public statements," Comey said in response to a question from Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.).

"We did not find evidence sufficient to establish that she knew she was sending classified information beyond a reasonable doubt to meet the intent standard," Comey explained.
With all due respect, Frank...the only way Comey's comment would make any sense at all...is if Hillary Clinton was a complete MORON who didn't have a clue that running the State Department through hidden, unsecured servers in her home was totally illegal! Do you REALLY think Hillary is a moron? I can't stand the woman but I've never accused her of being dumb!

Prove it.

Liar. Intent was the missing component to make what she did worthy of prosecution. Can't you just be happy he sabotaged her candidacy? Of course not. Because Trump is going to be prosecuted for stealing then concealing then lying about taking highly classified documents.
Wrong. The legislation specifically states that lack of intent to violate the law is not an excuse. Dod you actually expect us to agree with you lies?

I just posted the proof that shows Trump is not going to be prosecuted because the FBI admitted they don't have a case.

"We did not find evidence sufficient to establish that she knew she was sending classified information beyond a reasonable doubt to meet the intent standard," Comey explained.
Your quote disproves your allegation. They didn't have evidence to prosecute a crime.

haha the rational was to play politics and protect Clinton. With that said, he was merely following orders from the top

Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I'm testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department, you're making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You're not going to charge gross negligence because we're the prosecutors and we're telling you we're not going to –

Ms. Page: That is Correct.
That's a quote from Lisa Page, not Jim Comey.

Second, there's no politics in that statement. The DoJ decides what charges get prosecuted. That's always been the case.

Billo didn't get his information from actual facts. He got it from Adam Shifty's parody
People can always play your game of claiming something is a fact then walking it back.

Then pretend it never happened.

That's a quote from Lisa Page, not Jim Comey.

Second, there's no politics in that statement. The DoJ decides what charges get prosecuted. That's always been the case.
yep and the top ordered no charges prior to the investigation even being complete…clearly politically based not based on the law or equal treatment under the law

People can always play your game of claiming something is a fact then walking it back.

Then pretend it never happened.
haha i’ve walked nothing back…unlike you and your leakers aren’t patriots comment

yep and the top ordered no charges prior to the investigation even being complete…clearly politically based not based on the law or equal treatment under the law
None of that is in the quote.

The full quote proves you’re making shit up.

You’re wrong. The statute specifically mentioned it had to be done knowingly.
incorrect, there were numerous charges, one handling military secrets just requires gross negligence It’s why Lisa Page was order not to find it

she’s literally asked if she was ordered not to find it and she said yes
She’s not a prosecutor. She literally says the DoJ looked at the facts and the statute and determined it couldn’t be prosecuted.

You made shit up about “before the investigation” etc.

The DoJ prosecutors are the ones who make these decisions. That’s the way it always is.

incorrect, there were numerous charges, one handling military secrets just requires gross negligence It’s why Lisa Page was order not to find it
Gross negligence has never been prosecuted independently because it was unconstitutionally vague.

I thought you guys didn’t want Clinton be given special treatment?

She’s not a prosecutor. She literally says the DoJ looked at the facts and the statute and determined it couldn’t be prosecuted.

The DoJ prosecutors are the ones who make these decisions. That’s the way it always is.
no she said she was not to find it…i provided the transcript and link…she was a lawyer for the doj

Forum List

Back