No Justice For Ashli??

Because you are NOT a Lawyer, or a Scholar, or even a human that represents any knowledge.
AB was a traitor to her OATH.
She believed in Alternative FACTS, thanks Kelly.

About those 14,000 hours. The post claims 8 hours. 14000/8 = 1,750 cameras.
I bet those 1,750 cameras had TONS of empty footage.

Where did you figure out that all the surveillance cameras around the Capitol only work eight hours a day? I'm not a security expert but my guess is that they run 24/7. Yes, there certainly will be a lot of footage unrelated to the demonstration. My guess though is that they have a pretty good idea which cameras were in the best positions and the exact times for the best views.

peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police
Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Quote where I have defended riots. I will wait.
You vote for people that defend them....
Cop out. You are just another liar.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....
B.S. she didn’t bail out rioters.

Did you vote for Trump? That means you support child abuse. You see how this logic works right?

WOW, you're sure touchy about that. Kamala Harris didn't write the checks, her staff wrote them so Kamala is pure as the driven snow, right?
Prove her staff donated...

Not my job. I proved she urged her supporters to contribute to an organization pledged to raising money to post bail for criminals who could not afford bail. Thus freeing violent criminals. Their previous years contributions had been a couple hundred thousand dollars. After Kamala's endorsement and plea for contributions, they took in millions which has not gone just for rioters but felons as well. Hey, what could go wrong?
You claimed her staff donated. That is your job to prove what you claim or you're lying.
So if its not on the regulated and firmly controlled by the left internet you think its not true?...haven't you been paying attention....right of center content is removed from the internet....you will not get the truth asking for links....nice try butthole...but that tactic won't work in today's controlled content media and big tech platforms....besides you have fingers...look for the truth yourself....
LOL

You're such a crybaby. Bedwetter, the Internet is vast. Much larger than Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. If you shits can't prove your claims, it's not because they're being scrubbed from the Internet -- it's because you're lying. And I have no interest in searching for lies spread by you rightards. If you morons can't prove yourself right, don't expect others to have to prove you wrong.
Its all controlled by the left....proof of what I say....where is Palor today?....wake up dummy....
LOL

You're fucking deranged, bedwetter. Parler is just fine today. The left does not have control of the Internet. If we did, fake news sites like gatewaypundit, naturalnews, bitchute, etc., would have been long gone.
Parlor was removed by leftist internet scumbags that are about to be sued....
Moron, it's Parler, not Parlor, and it's up and running today...

But it was blocked by commie thugs on the internet....so what else is blocked?....our former president is blocked dumbshit...so what makes you think you can find the truth on the internet?....
Dumbfuck, all they had to do, which is what they did do, was find another webhost. It's like going to a restaurant for dinner, being told they won't serve you because you're not dressed appropriately, so you go somewhere else where they will serve you. Does that mean you starved to death?

My advice to you if you think you can't find truth on the Internet -- is to stay off the Internet. Problem solved for you.
And they were blocked why?????....
Because they were violating the terms of service with their webhost. What the fuck is wrong with you that you think anything should be allowed on the Internet that violates a company's terms of service?
They were what?.....what did they violate?.....you are an idiot....
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. You really are too stupid to find this on the Internet without help...

In a letter obtained by CNN Business that was sent to Parler Chief Policy Officer Amy Peikoff on Saturday, Amazon Web Services said that in recent weeks it has reported 98 examples to Parler of "posts that clearly encourage and incite violence." The letter includes screenshots of several examples.
"We've seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," AWS wrote. "It's clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

See, this is why you should stay off the Internet ... not because the truth can't be found -- but because you're too stupid to find it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Show us the 98 posts that were not allowed....I thought this was America...land of the free.....I bet none of them were threatening in any way....so you will have to provide the text of what scared twitter....they are not afraid of Iranian threats to Jews....so what was so bad that an entire platform was blocked?....
Dumbfuck, they've been deleted. Just like this forum deletes posts which violate terms of service.
So they gave no examples for their claims?.....you are a sucker....
LOL

Just like this forum. Your craziness is duly observed and laughed at.
In what way did parler break the rules?....you don't even know but your ignorant self is going along with censorship....the big tech fascists are doing the governments dirty work and you are all in favor of it....

Trump tried to stop the publication of five different books.
Was he successful?....
No he lost the election. Where have you been? Thats why the dumb bitch got shot. She was trying to get him reinstated. She failed.
You are an evil anti American....
What is unAmerican is rallying a mob to violently overthrow an election.
I agree.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
You trying to say she was alone?
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
The FBI has a page full of videos in connection with people they're trying to locate, I've posted just one of them.

So are you just uninformed or being dishonest since there is violence throughout all of these videos.

New Videos of Assaults on Officers at U.S. Capitol Released, FBI Seeking Suspects | Federal Bureau of Investigation

The Intelligence Agencies in Washington have over 14,000 HOURS of videos from the thousands of cameras around the Capitol. Where are they?

Being held as evidence for the hundreds of upcoming trials?

That has never stopped the bodycam information or any other video of the riots or police shootings, has it?

Don't know. Prove it.

Prove what?

That other cases release all video evidence to the public before going to trial....

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
Wait...wasn't Ashli Bobbitt Antifa? Only the Antifa were rioters. All the white people were merely tourists.

Or, so the right-wing media has been telling us. Were they lying?

Because you are NOT a Lawyer, or a Scholar, or even a human that represents any knowledge.
AB was a traitor to her OATH.
She believed in Alternative FACTS, thanks Kelly.

About those 14,000 hours. The post claims 8 hours. 14000/8 = 1,750 cameras.
I bet those 1,750 cameras had TONS of empty footage.

Where did you figure out that all the surveillance cameras around the Capitol only work eight hours a day? I'm not a security expert but my guess is that they run 24/7. Yes, there certainly will be a lot of footage unrelated to the demonstration. My guess though is that they have a pretty good idea which cameras were in the best positions and the exact times for the best views.
Because the article said from this time to this time. I can’t remember exactly ( like 8:00am to 4:00 pm ) it was an 8 hour period.

Free speech yes but not all speech is protected
If the federal government can't stop a certain group of words then a tech giant shouldn't be allowed to do it for them....
Free speech is not protected on private property.
With citizens like you making excuses for curtailing free speech for any reason and in any forum and in any place like some kind of anti free speech cheerleader...I can see a day when we will lose the first amendment entirely....funny...just a few years ago we had stage performances about assassinating Bush and doing terrible things to Trump and his family and that was just fine....

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
The FBI has a page full of videos in connection with people they're trying to locate, I've posted just one of them.

So are you just uninformed or being dishonest since there is violence throughout all of these videos.

New Videos of Assaults on Officers at U.S. Capitol Released, FBI Seeking Suspects | Federal Bureau of Investigation

The Intelligence Agencies in Washington have over 14,000 HOURS of videos from the thousands of cameras around the Capitol. Where are they?

That has never stopped the bodycam information or any other video of the riots or police shootings, has it?

Don't know. Prove it.

Prove what?

That other cases release all video evidence to the public before going to trial....

That's right, LONG before. within days or weeks after the incident.

leading a mob

Don't know. Prove it.

Prove what?

That's right, LONG before. within days or weeks after the incident.

I said prove it, not repeat it.

And didn't he [Trump] try to get SNL censored for making fun of him?

I must have missed that. Might you cite your reliable source and working link supporting that allegation? Besides that, so what?
In response to your "so what""

Were your feelings hurt?​

By Lyra HaleJun 22nd, 2021, 5:10 pm​
As if Former President Donald J. Trump couldn’t get any more ridiculous, The Daily Beast reported that he tried to get the Justice Department involved when it came to SNL mocking him. And all jokes aside, it’s an abuse of power that is scary, despite the fact that he’s no longer in office. It just goes to show you that he tried to silence anyone who disagreed with him or questioned him and his decisions, especially the ridiculous ones.​
In a tweet no longer available because Former President Donald J. Trump is still banned from Twitter due to inciting a violent insurrection, the man in question said, “It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of ‘the other side.'” And he tied it all off with a bow, asking, “Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this?”​
Two anonymous sources told The Daily Beast that Trump had talked to lawyers and advisers on what the Justice Department could do on his behalf to stop SNL, and it’s clear as anyone can see, his purpose was to knock down SNL a couple of notches as a means of showing them who was the boss and how far his reach actually went. Thank God that the anonymous sources found it to be “more annoying than alarming” because I would’ve been alarmed from here till kingdom come.​
Even if Trump didn’t have the power to retaliate against SNL, because the show is satire and thus protected because it is a part of freedom of speech, the fact that he thought he did is scary. And in all honestly, it’s like some of us have forgotten how bad it all was under the Trump administration and how his antics became normal after a while, when they should’ve always been seen as abnormal and dangerous to the people of the United States of America.​
Him coming for SNL and trying to go through legal channels to retaliate against them is an abuse of power. It shows that he didn’t care who he faced as long as they knew that he was the top dog. And if they didn’t understand that, then it was time to break out the big guns and show his might as one of the most powerful men in the world. The fact that he tried to bring the hammer down on a sketch show that hurt his feelings is something out of some dystopian novel and I don’t like it one bit.​

Free speech yes but not all speech is protected
If the federal government can't stop a certain group of words then a tech giant shouldn't be allowed to do it for them....
Free speech is not protected on private property.
With citizens like you making excuses for curtailing free speech for any reason and in any forum and in any place like some kind of anti free speech cheerleader...I can see a day when we will lose the first amendment entirely....funny...just a few years ago we had stage performances about assassinating Bush and doing terrible things to Trump and his family and that was just fine....
Dem Threats.jpg

Forum List

Back