No Justice For Ashli??

peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police
Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Quote where I have defended riots. I will wait.
You vote for people that defend them....
Cop out. You are just another liar.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....
B.S. she didn’t bail out rioters.

Did you vote for Trump? That means you support child abuse. You see how this logic works right?

WOW, you're sure touchy about that. Kamala Harris didn't write the checks, her staff wrote them so Kamala is pure as the driven snow, right?
Prove her staff donated...

Not my job. I proved she urged her supporters to contribute to an organization pledged to raising money to post bail for criminals who could not afford bail. Thus freeing violent criminals. Their previous years contributions had been a couple hundred thousand dollars. After Kamala's endorsement and plea for contributions, they took in millions which has not gone just for rioters but felons as well. Hey, what could go wrong?
You claimed her staff donated. That is your job to prove what you claim or you're lying.
So if its not on the regulated and firmly controlled by the left internet you think its not true?...haven't you been paying attention....right of center content is removed from the internet....you will not get the truth asking for links....nice try butthole...but that tactic won't work in today's controlled content media and big tech platforms....besides you have fingers...look for the truth yourself....
LOL

You're such a crybaby. Bedwetter, the Internet is vast. Much larger than Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. If you shits can't prove your claims, it's not because they're being scrubbed from the Internet -- it's because you're lying. And I have no interest in searching for lies spread by you rightards. If you morons can't prove yourself right, don't expect others to have to prove you wrong.
Its all controlled by the left....proof of what I say....where is Palor today?....wake up dummy....
LOL

You're fucking deranged, bedwetter. Parler is just fine today. The left does not have control of the Internet. If we did, fake news sites like gatewaypundit, naturalnews, bitchute, etc., would have been long gone.
Parlor was removed by leftist internet scumbags that are about to be sued....
Moron, it's Parler, not Parlor, and it's up and running today...

But it was blocked by commie thugs on the internet....so what else is blocked?....our former president is blocked dumbshit...so what makes you think you can find the truth on the internet?....
Dumbfuck, all they had to do, which is what they did do, was find another webhost. It's like going to a restaurant for dinner, being told they won't serve you because you're not dressed appropriately, so you go somewhere else where they will serve you. Does that mean you starved to death?

My advice to you if you think you can't find truth on the Internet -- is to stay off the Internet. Problem solved for you.
And they were blocked why?????....
Because they were violating the terms of service with their webhost. What the fuck is wrong with you that you think anything should be allowed on the Internet that violates a company's terms of service?
They were what?.....what did they violate?.....you are an idiot....
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. You really are too stupid to find this on the Internet without help...

In a letter obtained by CNN Business that was sent to Parler Chief Policy Officer Amy Peikoff on Saturday, Amazon Web Services said that in recent weeks it has reported 98 examples to Parler of "posts that clearly encourage and incite violence." The letter includes screenshots of several examples.
"We've seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," AWS wrote. "It's clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

See, this is why you should stay off the Internet ... not because the truth can't be found -- but because you're too stupid to find it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Show us the 98 posts that were not allowed....I thought this was America...land of the free.....I bet none of them were threatening in any way....so you will have to provide the text of what scared twitter....they are not afraid of Iranian threats to Jews....so what was so bad that an entire platform was blocked?....
Dumbfuck, they've been deleted. Just like this forum deletes posts which violate terms of service.
So they gave no examples for their claims?.....you are a sucker....
LOL

Just like this forum. Your craziness is duly observed and laughed at.
In what way did parler break the rules?....you don't even know but your ignorant self is going along with censorship....the big tech fascists are doing the governments dirty work and you are all in favor of it....

Trump tried to stop the publication of five different books.
Was he successful?....

Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....

Did you vote for Trump? That means you support child abuse. You see how this logic works right?

WOW, you're sure touchy about that. Kamala Harris didn't write the checks, her staff wrote them so Kamala is pure as the driven snow, right?

Not my job. I proved she urged her supporters to contribute to an organization pledged to raising money to post bail for criminals who could not afford bail. Thus freeing violent criminals. Their previous years contributions had been a couple hundred thousand dollars. After Kamala's endorsement and plea for contributions, they took in millions which has not gone just for rioters but felons as well. Hey, what could go wrong?
You claimed her staff donated. That is your job to prove what you claim or you're lying.
So if its not on the regulated and firmly controlled by the left internet you think its not true?...haven't you been paying attention....right of center content is removed from the internet....you will not get the truth asking for links....nice try butthole...but that tactic won't work in today's controlled content media and big tech platforms....besides you have fingers...look for the truth yourself....
LOL

You're such a crybaby. Bedwetter, the Internet is vast. Much larger than Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. If you shits can't prove your claims, it's not because they're being scrubbed from the Internet -- it's because you're lying. And I have no interest in searching for lies spread by you rightards. If you morons can't prove yourself right, don't expect others to have to prove you wrong.
Its all controlled by the left....proof of what I say....where is Palor today?....wake up dummy....
LOL

You're fucking deranged, bedwetter. Parler is just fine today. The left does not have control of the Internet. If we did, fake news sites like gatewaypundit, naturalnews, bitchute, etc., would have been long gone.

But it was blocked by commie thugs on the internet....so what else is blocked?....our former president is blocked dumbshit...so what makes you think you can find the truth on the internet?....
Dumbfuck, all they had to do, which is what they did do, was find another webhost. It's like going to a restaurant for dinner, being told they won't serve you because you're not dressed appropriately, so you go somewhere else where they will serve you. Does that mean you starved to death?

My advice to you if you think you can't find truth on the Internet -- is to stay off the Internet. Problem solved for you.
Because they were violating the terms of service with their webhost. What the fuck is wrong with you that you think anything should be allowed on the Internet that violates a company's terms of service?
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. You really are too stupid to find this on the Internet without help...

In a letter obtained by CNN Business that was sent to Parler Chief Policy Officer Amy Peikoff on Saturday, Amazon Web Services said that in recent weeks it has reported 98 examples to Parler of "posts that clearly encourage and incite violence." The letter includes screenshots of several examples.
"We've seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms," AWS wrote. "It's clear that Parler does not have an effective process to comply with the AWS terms of service."

See, this is why you should stay off the Internet ... not because the truth can't be found -- but because you're too stupid to find it.

Show us the 98 posts that were not allowed....I thought this was America...land of the free.....I bet none of them were threatening in any way....so you will have to provide the text of what scared twitter....they are not afraid of Iranian threats to Jews....so what was so bad that an entire platform was blocked?....
Dumbfuck, they've been deleted. Just like this forum deletes posts which violate terms of service.
LOL

In what way did parler break the rules?....you don't even know but your ignorant self is going along with censorship....the big tech fascists are doing the governments dirty work and you are all in favor of it....

Was he successful?....
No he lost the election. Where have you been? Thats why the dumb bitch got shot. She was trying to get him reinstated. She failed.

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Was he successful?....
No he lost the election. Where have you been? Thats why the dumb bitch got shot. She was trying to get him reinstated. She failed.
You are an evil anti American....

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Was he successful?....
Your white christian religion has convinced you to believe in demons and devils.

So you can't post examples for your claims?.....you are a sucker...
You either believe in free speech or you don't....so which is it?.....
Dumbfuck, you don't know what free speech is. Free speech means the government can't restrict your speech as long as it doesn't threaten anyone else's safety. It doesn't apply to private businesses.

Do you believe you should be allowed to post anything on any site?

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Was he successful?....
For supporting a traitor being stopped from attacking lawmakers?

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
You trying to say she was alone?
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
The FBI has a page full of videos in connection with people they're trying to locate, I've posted just one of them.

So are you just uninformed or being dishonest since there is violence throughout all of these videos.

New Videos of Assaults on Officers at U.S. Capitol Released, FBI Seeking Suspects | Federal Bureau of Investigation

The Intelligence Agencies in Washington have over 14,000 HOURS of videos from the thousands of cameras around the Capitol. Where are they?

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
The FBI has a page full of videos in connection with people they're trying to locate, I've posted just one of them.

So are you just uninformed or being dishonest since there is violence throughout all of these videos.

New Videos of Assaults on Officers at U.S. Capitol Released, FBI Seeking Suspects | Federal Bureau of Investigation

The Intelligence Agencies in Washington have over 14,000 HOURS of videos from the thousands of cameras around the Capitol. Where are they?

Being held as evidence for the hundreds of upcoming trials?

leading a mob

That has never stopped the bodycam information or any other video of the riots or police shootings, has it?

leading a mob

That has never stopped the bodycam information or any other video of the riots or police shootings, has it?

You can never stop leaks.

leading a mob

Don't know. Prove it.

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

And didn't he try to get SNL censored for making fun of him? :)

leading a mob

Because you are NOT a Lawyer, or a Scholar, or even a human that represents any knowledge.
AB was a traitor to her OATH.
She believed in Alternative FACTS, thanks Kelly.

About those 14,000 hours. The post claims 8 hours. 14000/8 = 1,750 cameras.
I bet those 1,750 cameras had TONS of empty footage.

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Was he successful?....
What is unAmerican is rallying a mob to violently overthrow an election.

Nice try.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Was he successful?....
Dumb bitches do...what they do

leading a mob

Don't know. Prove it.

Prove what?

Forum List

Back