No Justice For Ashli??

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
So rioting is now a legitimate form of protest?
It was in the summer and it is again in MN.
Protesting yes. Rioting and looting no.

That's rhe line.
Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
So rioting is now a legitimate form of protest?
It was in the summer and it is again in MN.

No it wasn't. Only idiots think rioting is.
Are you serious?
Yes.

Rioting is not a valid form of protest.

Those who protested without engaging in violence, looting, arson and assault are protesters exercising their rights.

Those who engage in violence and assault and looting are committing a crime.

Why is that a hard concept for you?

When the problem being protested is more serious than the rioting and it has been ignored long enough, then rioting is the only means left and is valid.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.
I'm kind of fascinated by the fact that so many of you are focused solely on the fact that Ashli was unarmed. A little guidance:
...Broadly speaking, the use of force by law enforcement officers becomes necessary and is permitted under specific circumstances, such as in self-defense or in defense of another individual or group.​
There is no single, universally agreed-upon definition of use of force. The International Association of Chiefs of Police has described use of force as the "amount of effort required by police to compel compliance by an unwilling subject" [1].​
...​

Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
What threat did she pose to anyone? She prenented a physical threat to our Congressmen ? A verbal one? She was unarmed.

She was a member of a mob that was threatening members of Congress and Mike Pence. She reached the final perimeter of defense and tried to crawl through a broken window.
Cost her life.

Blame Trumps lies
Not an acceptable excuse to murder someone who posed no physical threat at all. If she was such a threat, why then did the officers on Ashli's side of the door do nothing to stop her? Why then were barricades removed outside of the capital and protesters led to the building?

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer. And anyone in Minnesota who threatens authority figures should be murdered as well. What a steep double standard!

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer.

The ironic part about this is......you folks are upset that this didnt happen....

It's almost as if, police shooting unarmed people in and of itself isn't bad....you are just upset they aren't shooting enough unarmed people you are predisposed to hate......

Which makes you one of these......
View attachment 479852
"you folks are upset that this didnt happen" Here is a large part of the problem. You don't know me. You dont know a single thing about me. But you don't have a problem pretending like you do. I dont think anyone should be shot without an inquiry or consequences. You clearly think that there are times when that is ok. I dont have to assume that because you have said such.

That makes me sad. People should hold their public servants to the very highest of standards. But Democrats only believe that when it serves their political goals.

You apparently say it is okay for a mob to storm the capitol. That says all we need to know about you. The decision was the correct one.
The police were told stand down. They could have stopped and were ordered not to do it. You are stupid enough to believe otherwise. That is your problem.

It does not matter. This was a terrorist mob. That negates any charges against the officer.
You are an idiot.

You are the idiot. That much is obvious. The videos show you to be a liar.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

She was not an insurretionist.

May you or one your family members wind up the same way she did.

You are scum.
She was a traitor who got what she deserved.

You deserve it more than she did.
The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

You are scum.

Nope, I never attacked my own government.

Traitors do that.

I never attempted to subvert the Constitution in an attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional obligation of certifying an election.

Traitors do that.

Ashli Targetpractice did that which makes her a traitor. She got what traitors deserve.

If she had attacked the government, it would be different. She might have been looking for a bathroom.

Did she have a gun ? If not, what was she going to do, sneeze on them.

She didn't attempt to subvert the constitution.

Keep trying, You low-lifes need an enema adminstered through a 38.
"She might have been looking for a bathroom".............and here we have the delusional rabbit hole that those inherently violent orange cultists have fallen down, folks.
"she was just sightseeing" </sarc>
She was no threat to anyone. The African murdered her in cold blood. She didnt die of a drug overdose like your hero, she was shot in the neck.

An unarmed white woman murdered by a black cop. He walks free because she didnt belong to the right race or political party

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
She took part in an armed insurrection against the US.
She got justice.
No one in the Capitol had a gun but cops and Congressmen. Stop fucking lying.
How do you know that? Were you there?
Because even your lying media said so. Anyone armed did not enter the Capitol building. Why don't you show me something that said they did? I'll wait.
OH Lookee! There's a couple of hairs. Maybe we should try splitting them. Geez.
Cop was beaten to death with a pipe. That's ARMED!
She was shot in her armed attempt to take the capitol.

CHECK YOUR LAWS MORON

She was killed while committing a crime.
That makes each and every accessory a murderer.

So why aren't more of your fellow cheeto suckers in jail charged with first degree murder?
Name the cop. Got a picture? How about a link?
If I could I wouldn't.
For you and your fellow small minded trumpinistas? We all know what you'd do.
The guy's a hero.
He stood up to the mob and defended your country.

You would destroy him for it.

You are all truly beyond disgusting.
An unarmed woman threatening America? That would be the VP. Babbit was murdered. It was to intimidate and demoralize Trump supporters. I am sure it worked on some, but not too many.

She was one of 8,000 terrorists against 1,400 capital officers. 140 offisers were injured and 1 killed. How did they do it? Bad breath? Babbit was a criminal terrorist.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

The police shoot and kill unarmed people all of the time, that's one of the major reasons why Black Lives Matter was founded.

Why are you so upset this time?
No they dont.

They shoot people who ignore their lawful commands, fight with them. Try to steal their weapons.

Until blacks become civilized human beings, they will always have this problem

Police almost always give unlawful commands, like to open the trunk, get out of the car, etc.
Almost all police should be arrested.

Blacks were civilized way before Europe, and had high cultures while Europeans were living in mud huts.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
She got justice.
Because even your lying media said so. Anyone armed did not enter the Capitol building. Why don't you show me something that said they did? I'll wait.

CHECK YOUR LAWS MORON

So why aren't more of your fellow cheeto suckers in jail charged with first degree murder?
If I could I wouldn't.
The guy's a hero.

An unarmed woman threatening America? That would be the VP. Babbit was murdered. It was to intimidate and demoralize Trump supporters. I am sure it worked on some, but not too many.

She was one of 8,000 terrorists against 1,400 capital officers. 140 offisers were injured and 1 killed. How did they do it? Bad breath? Babbit was a criminal terrorist.
Who was killed? And source it.

She got justice.

CHECK YOUR LAWS MORON

If I could I wouldn't.
The guy's a hero.

No police were killed.
One died later, but it was unrelated medical problem.
Only a few hundred protestors entered the capital, so it was about even.
Aslie Babbitt did nothing illegal because she harmed no one.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Now you are making shit up
No she was not stuck

Answer my question.
If an angry mob is screaming for your head and is breaking into your house.....do you shoot?

Since I'm not a police officer with SOP's to follow I could very well shoot as we have Stand your ground in my state.

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.

Stand your ground doesn’t apply to police guarding members of Congress?

Since he shot her I'd say he may very well have had a Stand your ground rule. If that's the case then he will never be prosecuted.

No cop in any city would shoot an unarmed woman. Taser her, yes. Shoot her no.
Again, the cop had no way of knowing if she was armed or not. And again, it matters not because the mob behind her would have stormed in, just as they did throughout the Capitol, had she not been stopped.

Since she was using her hands to get through the window he could see she didn't have a gun.

Trespassing.
And how was he supposed to know she had no weapons on her?

Did she have one in her hands?? No she didn't. That's usually how you shoot a gun. With your hands.

If she had a gun on her, which she didn't, how would she pull that gun without using her hands??

You really are a whiny little shit who ignores the facts that don't back up your opinion. She was unarmed. Period.
Maybe they had Ashli go first thinking that no one would shoot a female. Once she had made it in though, the rest of the mob would have followed which is why the officer prevented that from happening right then and there.

You are scum.

You are scum.

Nope, I never attacked my own government.

Traitors do that.

I never attempted to subvert the Constitution in an attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional obligation of certifying an election.

Traitors do that.

Ashli Targetpractice did that which makes her a traitor. She got what traitors deserve.

If she had attacked the government, it would be different. She might have been looking for a bathroom.

Did she have a gun ? If not, what was she going to do, sneeze on them.

She didn't attempt to subvert the constitution.

Keep trying, You low-lifes need an enema adminstered through a 38.
"She might have been looking for a bathroom".............and here we have the delusional rabbit hole that those inherently violent orange cultists have fallen down, folks.
"she was just sightseeing" </sarc>
She was no threat to anyone. The African murdered her in cold blood. She didnt die of a drug overdose like your hero, she was shot in the neck.

An unarmed white woman murdered by a black cop. He walks free because she didnt belong to the right race or political party
Your white sheet is showing, hun.

The police shoot and kill unarmed people all of the time, that's one of the major reasons why Black Lives Matter was founded.

No they dont.

They shoot people who ignore their lawful commands, fight with them. Try to steal their weapons.

Police almost always give unlawful commands, like to open the trunk, get out of the car, etc.

Blacks were civilized way before Europe, and had high cultures while Europeans were living in mud huts.
Blacks never created anything on their own. They barely achieved the Stone Age.

EVERYTHING you have was created by the white man.

And your problems with the police will always be there because you (as a race) are always confrontational, angry and undisciplined.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

And you morons wonder why people laugh at you.
Well the President has no authority over what happens in Congress. The Dems controlled half that chamber and Nancy P order the Sgt of Arms of the House to rejected the Admin's offer for national guard before Jan 6, and then ordered the Cap Police to stand down on the 6th...then had her storm troopers kill this unarmed woman taking pics in a lobby.

That is not true. The fact is that for the National Guard to be called up, the executive branch has to approve. Pence ended up doing it because Trump dithered. She was not taking pictures. The video clearly shows she was part of a terrorist mob trying to break into the chambers. Quit lying.
Trump Offered to Deploy 10,000 National Guard Troops in DC Ahead of Jan. 6 - Mark Meadows | 09 Feb 2021 | Former President Donald Trump offered to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops in Washington D.C. prior to Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol building breach, according to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. Meadows told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures"that although Trump had been vocal about offering Capitol Police and National Guard presence at the Capitol on multiple occasions last month, his offer was rebuked "every time." "We also know that in January, but also throughout the summer, that the president was very vocal in making sure that we had plenty of National Guard, plenty of additional support because he supports our rule of law and supports our law enforcement and offered additional help," Meadows told host Maria Bartiromo. "Even in January, that was a given, as many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be on the ready by the Secretary of Defense" Meadows said. "That was a direct order from President Trump and yet here is what we see...all kinds of blame going around but yet not a whole lot of accountability."

Liar. They turned him down.

That is a lie. Anything Trump tells you, you believe. Facts be damned.

Trump threw out 10,000 troops on a completely unrelated matter/. No official request was ever made. The Pentagon confirmed that no request for 10,000 troops was ever made. It is more Trump hyperbole.

There is no clear evidence that Trump made a request for 10,000 National Guard troops, but based on what Miller told the magazine, it appears Trump wondered aloud about what was planned:

The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. "We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’" Miller responded. "And (Trump) goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’" At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, "‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God."

A Defense Department spokesman said the department "has no record of such an order being given" by Trump.

PolitiFact | No proof Trump requested 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6 or that Pelosi denied it

Miller and Patel both insisted, in separate conversations, that they neither tried nor needed to contact the president on January 6; they had already gotten approval to deploy forces. However, another senior defense official remembered things quite differently, “They couldn’t get through. They tried to call him”—meaning the president.The implication: Either Trump was shell-shocked, effectively abdicating his role as commander in chief, or he was deliberately stiff-arming some of his top officials because he was, in effect, siding with the insurrectionists and their cause of denying Biden’s victory.

“The President Threw Us Under the Bus”: Embedding With Pentagon Leadership in Trump’s Chaotic Last Week | Vanity Fair

No they dont.

Blacks never created anything on their own. They barely achieved the Stone Age.

EVERYTHING you have was created by the white man.

And your problems with the police will always be there because you (as a race) are always confrontational, angry and undisciplined.
Showing your ignorance as well as your white sheet, hun? You know that it was Africa where the Iron Age started, right? Of course you didn't know.....you wallow in your ignorance.

She got justice.

CHECK YOUR LAWS MORON

If I could I wouldn't.
The guy's a hero.

No police were killed.
One died later, but it was unrelated medical problem.
Only a few hundred protestors entered the capital, so it was about even.
Aslie Babbitt did nothing illegal because she harmed no one.

One officer was killed due to the rioting. Even if he dropped dead due to a heart attack, the perpetrators are legally responsible.

Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
What threat did she pose to anyone? She prenented a physical threat to our Congressmen ? A verbal one? She was unarmed.

She was a member of a mob that was threatening members of Congress and Mike Pence. She reached the final perimeter of defense and tried to crawl through a broken window.
Cost her life.

Blame Trumps lies
Not an acceptable excuse to murder someone who posed no physical threat at all. If she was such a threat, why then did the officers on Ashli's side of the door do nothing to stop her? Why then were barricades removed outside of the capital and protesters led to the building?

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer. And anyone in Minnesota who threatens authority figures should be murdered as well. What a steep double standard!

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer.

The ironic part about this is......you folks are upset that this didnt happen....

It's almost as if, police shooting unarmed people in and of itself isn't bad....you are just upset they aren't shooting enough unarmed people you are predisposed to hate......

Which makes you one of these......
View attachment 479852
"you folks are upset that this didnt happen" Here is a large part of the problem. You don't know me. You dont know a single thing about me. But you don't have a problem pretending like you do. I dont think anyone should be shot without an inquiry or consequences. You clearly think that there are times when that is ok. I dont have to assume that because you have said such.

That makes me sad. People should hold their public servants to the very highest of standards. But Democrats only believe that when it serves their political goals.

You apparently say it is okay for a mob to storm the capitol. That says all we need to know about you. The decision was the correct one.
The police were told stand down. They could have stopped and were ordered not to do it. You are stupid enough to believe otherwise. That is your problem.

It does not matter. This was a terrorist mob. That negates any charges against the officer.
"terrorist mob" sez you completely without proof.

Forum List

Back