No Game

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
OK I am in no way, shape, or form a democRat. So unlike a democRat that continues down the path of stupidity knowing well you can't change a mind where there isn't one to change. When I am wrong and having the gift of logic I will admit it instead of being a democRat. When Putin invaded Ukraine I saw how NATO had done everything in it's power to surround Russia as it did Iran putting Russia in a position if it hadn't invaded Ukraine it would have been the worst military blunder of Russia having negative effects on that country for the next 200 years.

This hasn't changed and is about Putin's only option. What has changed is my view of Putin's mental capability. I thought this would be a simple occupation of brother against brother. NATO would bud out and shut it's mouth, Russia would start reducing troop levels and these two nations would hold talks.

It has turned into mass killing on both sides that hasn't been seen since Hitler's blitz screen of WWII. Putin has totally lost control of his ability to think and use any common sense Raining rockets and bombs down on the largest nuclear power plant in the country. He must be in competition with Crusty Joe showing two can play this game of nuclear madness. Putin is a loose cannon and needs to be put down getting his finger as far from that trigger as Shit Stain Joe's. Right now it's not 'if', it's 'when'. I live a couple miles from a large Air Force Base and I don't need this shit and neither do you.

Attachments

• white house.png
    white house.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 25
OK I am in no way, shape, or form a democRat. So unlike a democRat that continues down the path of stupidity knowing well you can't change a mind where there isn't one to change. When I am wrong and having the gift of logic I will admit it instead of being a democRat. When Putin invaded Ukraine I saw how NATO had done everything in it's power to surround Russia as it did Iran putting Russia in a position if it hadn't invaded Ukraine it would have been the worst military blunder of Russia having negative effects on that country for the next 200 years.

This hasn't changed and is about Putin's only option. What has changed is my view of Putin's mental capability. I thought this would be a simple occupation of brother against brother. NATO would bud out and shut it's mouth, Russia would start reducing troop levels and these two nations would hold talks.

It has turned into mass killing on both sides that hasn't been seen since Hitler's blitz screen of WWII. Putin has totally lost control of his ability to think and use any common sense Raining rockets and bombs down on the largest nuclear power plant in the country. He must be in competition with Crusty Joe showing two can play this game of nuclear madness. Putin is a loose cannon and needs to be put down getting his finger as far from that trigger as Shit Stain Joe's. Right now it's not 'if', it's 'when'. I live a couple miles from a large Air Force Base and I don't need this shit and neither do you.
how many nations has NATO invaded ?

When Putin invaded Ukraine I saw how NATO had done everything in it's power to surround Russia as it did Iran putting Russia in a position if it hadn't invaded Ukraine it would have been the worst military blunder of Russia having negative effects on that country for the next 200 years.

With respect, this is not true. First, all those former soviet satellite countries that border Russia or nearly border it are doing so for their own national security, and I think its hard to blame NATO for that. They all know of Putin's desire to recreate the old USSR, and they don't want any part of that. Its not like NATO is militarily aggressive in terms of acquiring territory, there's no empire building going on and NATO has never had and never will have any intention of starting a war with Russia. Almost all of NATO except the US have not built up their military to the point where they are a threat to Russia IMHO. It looks like that is going to change pretty soon and it will be entirely Russia's fault for scaring the shit out of the rest of Europe by their actions in Ukraine. Some might say the Ukrainian invasion is a military blunder that will have negative effects on Russia for quite some time, rather than the other way around had they not invaded.

putting Russia in a position if it hadn't invaded Ukraine it would have been the worst military blunder of Russia having negative effects on that country for the next 200 years.

You can't be serious.

They had largely Finlandized Ukraine, up until the point where they bit off the Crimea. At that point they started to remind Ukraine of the past, and caused nationalism there to rise.

Georgia, Moldova, Chechnya, Georgia again, Ukraine, they have been trying to regain the former Soviet Union for almost 30 years now. And with little International reactions other than short term sanctions they have done pretty good.

If anything, it is actions like these that are pushing their neighbors into NATO.

Just over a decade ago, Ukraine was very much against ever joining NATO. Today, I bet that within two years of this war ending they will be another member. And Russia will have nobody to blame but themselves.

What has changed is my view of Putin's mental capability. I thought this would be a simple occupation

It also didn't hurt neither that weeks ago going into this, the West's greatest world leader with 48 years experience assured Putin that NO MATTER WHAT HE DID, the USA and others would STAND BY AND LET HIM, refusing to get directly involved.

Forum List

Back