IF You want to support Ukrainian Army and Resistance- Kastuc´ is your Man!

What are you hoping to achieve here? People in the west are so petty that they go after russian businesses now and want to die for Ukraine. Ukraine will fall regardless, either Zelensky surrenders or we will make him.

our goal is destruction of your Barbaric ulus of juchi

1646428623596.png

by the way, is it your buddy ?

You are all welcome to die in Ukraine.
Russians will pay the price for any deaths. Buckle up bitch, things are not going to be so great for Russians for a LONG time, while Americans will continue to thrive and have easy lives. :laugh:

American's always have been and always will be superior to Russian's. As i have said many times, sucky cultures produce a lot of sucky people.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Captain cock gobbler is an American.
Why? He joined the moment Russia went to war with Ukraine. His is a troll from Russia who wants to fuck with Americans during this war. He is presumably pissed about our sanctions so he needs an outlet for his anger. He also wants to spread Russian disinformation. He spreads a lot of that.

Why? He joined the moment Russia went to war with Ukraine. His is a troll from Russia who wants to fuck with Americans during this war. He is presumably pissed about our sanctions so he needs an outlet for his anger. He also wants to spread Russian disinformation. He spreads a lot of that.

If he were a Russian he's too good with American English to be slumming it on this board advertising his nationality and mission. More likely it's one of our members fucking around.

For anyone claiming Russia hasnt achieved anything, here is the map that shows the army progress.

1646473705486.png

As you can see, the goal is to encircle all mayor cities. Mariupol has already been encirciled and as are Kharkiv and Kiev will soon follow.

They will be encircled until they either surrender for grow weak enough to finish off.

It took the US over a month to take Bagdad, which is much smaller than Ukraine, Russia only needed less than 10 days to take several kilometers of land from a country that is even larger than France

We call on foreign nationals willing to fight together with us to join our International Legion. Details: https://fightforua.org We are at a turning point in history. Russia tries to destroy Ukraine, but also attempts to destroy freedom and human dignity in the heart of Europe.

Take a look at the map i provided and tell me Russia is loosing?

While you are here showing me mostly fake videos and bravado, Russian army continues to take more and more places and surrounding all major cities in the east.

Forum List

Back