No drones, cruise missiles managed to reach Israel – reports

I hope so, but you never can tell with this crowd. Remember that one of the top Democrat advisers was born and bred in Tehran.
The biden regime is no true friend of Israel...but the regime knows Israel does have a lot of true friends...thus they try not to overtly reveal they are biased against Israel...ole joe has had years of experience sticking his finger up in the air to see which was the wind is blowing....having no real moral compass biden just goes whichever way the wind is blowing.

The biden regime is no true friend of Israel...but the regime knows Israel does have a lot of true friends...thus they try not to overtly reveal they are biased against Israel...ole joe has had years of experience sticking his finger up in the air to see which was the wind is blowing....having no real moral compass biden just goes whichever way the wind is blowing.
I think it’s the anti-Israel, pro-Muslim Obama pulling Biden’s strings.

And there you go again. The only people mass murdering were the Muslim savages, on Oct 7.
Lol. I guess in your Mossad bubble, you haven’t heard. Gaza is destroyed and thousands of children and women murdered and maimed.

Ops I forgot. You think they’re all subhumans.

Fox News talking points.

Just because they report it on Fox News doesn’t make it wrong. Biden released a bunch of money to Iran. That is a fact. Money previously set aside for humanitarian needs could then be diverted to other, more nefarious activities, and the 10 billion could be used in accordance with the guidelines set forth. Common sense really.

Biden is a genocidal maniac and isn’t in control of the empire’s foreign policy.

I agree to some extent. Biden is just a puppet for an anti-US group. They are brainwashing many Americans by promising them treats if they just continue to vote for their demented, easily manipulated proxy. The treats will abruptly end once they gain full control.

1713099499506.png

Lol. I guess in your Mossad bubble, you haven’t heard. Gaza is destroyed and thousands of children and women murdered and maimed.

Nope. But it was only MUSLIM TERRORISTS who went hunting for innocent Jewish women and children to torture to death.

And when did I ever say the Gazans are subhumans? I simply have pointed out that the majority of them supported their leaders chopping off the heads of Jewish babies, sticking them in ovens, setting little kids on fire. Given how much they support murdering as many Jews as possible, it’s praiseworthy that the Jews have limited civilian casualties to 1% of the population.

NO moral code between Jews and the Muslims.

I think it’s the anti-Israel, pro-Muslim Obama pulling Biden’s strings.
Obama was overtly anti-Israel no doubt about it....he got away with it because the media covered for him even more than for sloe joe.

Yeah, innocent people die in war, which is why it is up to the people to control their radical governments or suffer the consequences. Imagine all the innocent Germans that died in WWII in Berlin. I am quite sure there were many innocent women and children killed by the British at the expense of the actions of Hitler.

Just because they report it on Fox News doesn’t make it wrong. Biden released a bunch of money to Iran. That is a fact. Money previously set aside for humanitarian needs could then be diverted to other, more nefarious activities, and the 10 billion could be used in accordance with the guidelines set forth. Common sense really.

I agree to some extent. Biden is just a puppet for an anti-US group. They are brainwashing many Americans by promising them treats if they just continue to vote for their demented, easily manipulated proxy. The treats will abruptly end once they gain full control.
Do you want war with Iran?

Yeah, innocent people die in war, which is why it is up to the people to control their radical governments or suffer the consequences. Imagine all the innocent Germans that died in WWII in Berlin. I am quite sure there were many innocent women and children killed by the British at the expense of the actions of Hitler.
Yeah, but Gipper doesn’t care about them. He can’t blame the zjews for that.

Absurd. State controlled talking points.

If Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing to Gaza, you’d support nuking Russia.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Jew haters try to disguise their beliefs by claiming oh we are just against Zionism.
Yup, and 95% of Jews support Isrsel’s right to exist.

Antisemites can’t contain their glee that they have an excuse to demonize Jews by pretending it’s just “Zionists” they hate.

Jew haters try to disguise their beliefs by claiming oh we are just against Zionism.
Everyone should oppose Zionism. Do you know what it means?

Many prominent Jews and Israelis have opposed Zionism. Do you not know this?

The people of gaza voted for hamas to come in and takeover....now that the chickens have come home to roost they try and claim they are innocent victims...yes very akin to how germans voted for hitler to take over...you vote in a evil regime...expect to suffer...Israel should deport all the gazans ...even after all this I gurantee you the gazan musli ms have not learned anything....their Jew hatred dominates they actions and views...even the educated ones.

Do you want war with Iran?

No, but a sure fire way to have one is to project weakness. Like bullies on a playground, tell them you are going to knock their teeth out if they step out of line and they generally back down, particularly if you are much bigger and stronger than them.

Absurd. State controlled talking points.

If Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing to Gaza, you’d support nuking Russia.

Do you see the hypocrisy?
Did Ukraine first move into Russia and seek out 1200 innocent Russian children and babies to torture to death, and defiantly say they will do it again, and again, and again?!

You keep skipping over that the HAMAS subhumans started this with their savagery and butchery. Oops….just a little detail, amirite?

Iran obviously knew that their attack would fail....it was just political theater...boasting about their attack on Israel....they knew and know now that Israel could destroy the Iranian regime anytime it wants.....and that is what is needed...a regime change in Iran.

Well, they figured with the GOP supporting HAMAS may give them the edge.

And yes, the GOP is supporting HAMAS by not assisting Israel.

The people of gaza voted for hamas to come in and takeover....now that the chickens have come home to roost they try and claim they are innocent victims...yes very akin to how germans voted for hitler to take over...you vote in a evil regime...expect to suffer...Israel should deport all the gazans ...even after all this I gurantee you the gazan musli ms have not learned anything....their Jew hatred dominates they actions and views...even the educated ones.
Agree. And that is why I will be appalled if Biden lets these antisemitic GAZANs emigrate HERE. Sad thing is, when i said I didn’t want more antisemites here, a leftist mod called me a bigot.

Forum List

Back