No, Conservatives, The ‘Golden Showers’ Trump Story Isn’t An Elaborate 4Chan Hoax

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More true then false

Golden Showers: Fake News or Disturbing Truth?

Trumps (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew the President and MRS. OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed… and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him.”

Golden Showers: Fake News or Disturbing Truth? – HYPELINE

200.gif

B.B.C. says there is more than a single source. Trump says it isn't true. Trump said he would release his taxes. Trump said he wouldn't release his taxes. Which heart do we need to look in to see what he means?

That headline is a bit...confusing. They are linking to a screenshot where a 4chan fag is admitting that it was one of their fictional stories that actually got picked up by US intelligence, and he's amazed at what's happened. This suggests that the report did originate from 4chan, and basically a hoax by definition.

Unless I read that wrong.

^ guno isn't beating a dead horse from the outside, WillHaftawaite ^
but digging INTO the dead horse or issue, to remove juicy bits and pieces,
hoping and trying to bring them back to life.

I guess if the stench attracts "FLIES and MAGGOTS"
then our friend guno will have succeeded to some degree.
If you count any "BUZZ" generated as a form of life?
(not necessarily INTELLIGENT life, but SOME form of wasted energy
which is undeniably a human characteristic!)

guno I guess someone must have told you to
"get a life." And this is the best you could do?
Really?

More true then false

Trumps (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew the President and MRS. OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed… and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him.”

Leave it to a far left drone to use a "fake" news site to promote the "fake" news from another far left hack site.

Well now we all know what Guano likes to fantasize about.

I loved Trump's response to the idiotic fake news story the media fell for: "You know what a germaphobe I am."

And just think, this is only the beginning. It's gonna be one fake news story after the next until eventually no one will believe anything. They've gone off the deep end with this election and they're gonna self-destruct. It'll be fun to watch. :biggrin:

More true then false

No it wasn't an elaborate buzzfeed hoax it was a DNC funded Russian intelligence disinformation dosseir you stupid faggot.

Forum List

Back