No assault weapon was used

I know next to nothing about guns but I did read one article that suggested he may have taped two clips in what is called "jungle style" to help reload quicker.

It would be like no one can own a car with over 150 horsepower because some idiots drive too fast. Ridiculous on it's face.

If that is the price I would have to pay to keep semi-automatics and handguns out of the hands of people who would commit mass murder than I would gladly pay that price. For as I once heard it is better to give than to receive. If each of us were to give up one thing we cherish for the greater good the world might be a slightly better place. If gun owners would give up their semi-automatics and their handguns so less innocents were killed and if the wealthy would give up a little more of their money so the less fortunate could live a little better during times of need would that not be a good thing? I give up my time to be on the message board. Not because I don't have more enjoyable activities but because I hope to be that Monarch butterfly that while migrating from one continent to another there will be but one flap of my wings that would start the chain of events which would create a great wind that would counteract the wind that would have been the devastating hurricane that would have killed many. And so even though no one, not even myself, would have known my deed I will die content. For it is better to give than to receive and even though I received a fog of DDT over the fields of Montana I will know I did not just fly for nectar, I flew for justice. (taps plays softly in the background. :cuckoo::D)

The type of gun that was used , wether it was a hand gun or an assault rifle, neither is used for sport hunting. The ONLY point to a semi auto hand gun is to kill people. This right wing talking point nonsense is astounding, in the month of December we have had 3 mass shootings. Seattle mall killings, school killings and now firefighter killings. When the fuck will you right wingers learn? Adding more guns and making laws less strict will put more guns into people's hands, which will lead to more murders by gun.

The ONLY point to a semi auto hand gun is to kill people. This right wing talking point nonsense is astounding,

Could someone please explain this to him.

Explain why semi auto handguns are a necessity? They arnt, we don't live in the 1700's where hunting meant putting the food on your table. Also why did you skip over the most important part, in December 2012 we have had 3 mass shooting. Should we arm firefighters, teachers, students, I mean I personally don't want to live in a military state, that's where all this gun shit talk leads.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WbpptdFiNE]Bolt action rifles: working the bolt for speed and consistency - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVRh-gsUVWE]Mossberg 500 20ga Pump Action Fast Point and Shoot With Winchester 2-3/4" #6 Lead Shot 7/8oz Loads - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI&NR=1&feature=fvwp]Archery - Fast Shooting (Murmansk) - YouTube[/ame]

Is that archery vid suppose to show me something? Can you do that with a bow and arrow? I can't. I can pull a trigger while running 30 times and hit shit though.

If any 3. Of those weapons were used, less people would die. Name me a time a mass bow shooting was committed.

Dude it's not worth arguing over you say tomato I say Tomato

Of course it's not worth arguing over. You're wrong, and have shown others what a 'tard you are.

I win.

oh jesus fucking christ, You count both hands that's fine, I don't count the hand hold the firearm because while the firearm is in my hand it's part of my hand.

What's wrong Little Retarded Rebecca? Did you also demonstrate that you can't count while posting on this thread as well?

I guess when you're beating off and drinking a beer, you don't have any hands at all, do ya?

Of course it's not worth arguing over. You're wrong, and have shown others what a 'tard you are.

I win.

oh jesus fucking christ, You count both hands that's fine, I don't count the hand hold the firearm because while the firearm is in my hand it's part of my hand.

What's wrong Little Retarded Rebecca? Did you also demonstrate that you can't count while posting on this thread as well?

I guess when you're beating off and drinking a beer, you don't have any hands at all, do ya?

What in the fuck are you talking about queer? You must have just left from the navy's retirement center servicing the old guys, because your very incoherent. As I said you count both hands, I don't no biggie. If it works for you go for it.

The ONLY point to a semi auto hand gun is to kill people. This right wing talking point nonsense is astounding,

Explain why semi auto handguns are a necessity? They arnt, we don't live in the 1700's where hunting meant putting the food on your table. Also why did you skip over the most important part, in December 2012 we have had 3 mass shooting. Should we arm firefighters, teachers, students, I mean I personally don't want to live in a military state, that's where all this gun shit talk leads.

The police state is the the state that will confiscate guns from law abiding citizens.

Sorry but I don't think I should be punished for the acts of another.

I'll try.

The type of gun that was used , wether it was a hand gun or an assault rifle, neither is used for sport hunting. The ONLY point to a semi auto hand gun is to kill people. This right wing talking point nonsense is astounding, in the month of December we have had 3 mass shootings. Seattle mall killings, school killings and now firefighter killings. When the fuck will you right wingers learn? Adding more guns and making laws less strict will put more guns into people's hands, which will lead to more murders by gun.

The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting, The second amendment only protects weapons that must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, and the firearm should be a militia-type arm, and those weapons must be supplied by the private citizens the kind in common use of the time.
Miller vs U.S. and Lewis vs. U.S.

Three mass shooting this month?
Well let's see there were many mass shooting that occurred during the ten years of Clinton's assault weapons ban.

I win.

I don't like posting in gun threads. I am no expert. But I am an enthusiast. I'm more of a Hawken kinda chick.

But I have to ask the question, don't you understand the ability of a crazy person to kill as many people as possible without a gun?

Why not outlaw airplanes?

I really mean it. Talk about a massacre.

Now outlaw airplanes. Give er.

It would be like no one can own a car with over 150 horsepower because some idiots drive too fast. Ridiculous on it's face.

If that is the price I would have to pay to keep semi-automatics and handguns out of the hands of people who would commit mass murder than I would gladly pay that price. For as I once heard it is better to give than to receive. If each of us were to give up one thing we cherish for the greater good the world might be a slightly better place.

It may be better to give than to receive, but you're not talking about giving, you're talking about TAKING.

If gun owners would give up their semi-automatics and their handguns so less innocents were killed...

Well there's the rub. You're taking these types of firearms will NOT result in less innocents killed, but MORE. Surprise darling, but criminals don't follow your laws and regulations and you can't un-invent semi automatic firearms.

The result of your taking from law abiding citizens would only serve to give a tactical advantage to crazy motherfuckers and thug criminals. How fucking evil can you be to stand for that?

and if the wealthy would give up a little more of their money so the less fortunate could live a little better during times of need would that not be a good thing?

Again, that's not giving, that's stealing. But let's see how your experiment in "giving" is working out, shall we?

They raised tax rates on the rich in France. Tax revenue DECREASED. They raise tax rates on the rich in the UK. Tax revenue DECREASED. They raised tax rates in California and yes, tax revenues DECREASED. So, tell us, how are the attempts to take more from the rich working out for the "less fortunate"?

Here's a thought: Maybe you should stop supporting theft???

I give up my time to be on the message board. Not because I don't have more enjoyable activities but because I hope to be that Monarch butterfly that while migrating from one continent to another there will be but one flap of my wings that would start the chain of events which would create a great wind that would counteract the wind that would have been the devastating hurricane that would have killed many. And so even though no one, not even myself, would have known my deed I will die content.

Seek help. Seek help now.

For it is better to give than to receive...

You're still confusing "giving" with "taking"...otherwise known as theft.

I flew for justice.

Justice, eh? The next time a 120 pound woman is forced to fist fight a 250 pound rapist because she can't get a permit for a handgun, I'm sure that woman will take comfort in knowing the horrors she is experiencing are in the name of "justice". :doubt:

Last edited:

I don't like posting in gun threads. I am no expert. But I am an enthusiast. I'm more of a Hawken kinda chick.

But I have to ask the question, don't you understand the ability of a crazy person to kill as many people as possible without a gun?

Why not outlaw airplanes?

I really mean it. Talk about a massacre.

Now outlaw airplanes. Give er.

So you don't understand the difference between an accident and someone purposely taking the lives of others with a weapon? I'd also like to note that I'm a liberal who isn't calling for a gun ban.

All of the gun supporters, please stop using car accidents and airplane crashes to compare to gun deaths. They aren't close to being the same thing.

So which is it handguns or rifles? Oh I forgot anything that goes bang is the real Leftytoon agenda.

I should have clarified. Could someone who understands explain this to him?

So which is it handguns or rifles? Oh I forgot anything that goes bang is the real Leftytoon agenda.

I should have clarified. Could someone who understands explain this to him?

I looked up the guns used in Conn. and noticed that the shooter used the same gun I always choose when renting a handgun. If you saw my earlier post with my target that was all the way back on the pulley. I have to say however, GET THIS THING OFF THE STREET! WTF does average Joe need this for? Fun is fun but you boys need to loose your toys. Dead is not fun.

Sig P226 Pistol 9mm E26R-9-BSS
The SIG SAUER® P226® is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. In use by the US Navy SEALs, Federal agents, and numerous law enforcement agencies including the Texas Rangers, Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Michigan State Police to name a few; the P226 has continually proven itself. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this high capacity full-size pistol easy to handle. Available in either 9mm, 40S&W or 357SIG, its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy. Additional features include a reversible magazine release and easy conversion from 357SIG to 40S&W with SIG SAUER factory replacement barrels.

Caliber: 9 mm
Weight: 34.0 oz
Action: Double action/single action
Safety: N/A
Sights: SLITE Night Sights
Magazines Included: 1
Magazine Capacity: 10+1/15+1
Grips: One-piece ergo grip
Slide Finish: Nitron®
Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized

Forum List

Back