No assault weapon was used

If any 3. Of those weapons were used, less people would die. Name me a time a mass bow shooting was committed.

Little Big Horn.....but what does that have to do with the media attacking a weapon that was not used in the school attack?

Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. What is the differance between 30 shots in under ten seconds and 30 shot in 3 to 4 seconds in a crowded mall or a first grade classroom?

The AR is a civilian knockoff of the M-16, a gun designed soley for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. As we saw at Sandy Hook, the AR serves that function with great efficiency.

You guys want to play semantics or are into denial, the rest of us are going to now decide what is the correct course to create a much safer enviroment for the chidren in this nation.

The M-16 was not solely designed for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. It was designed to be a conventional light armament useful for enemy engagement at up to 500 yards and fire suppression. As a conventional weapon, it sacrifices accuracy, high rate of fire, and stopping power for cost, field serviceability, and ease of use.

oh jesus fucking christ, You count both hands that's fine, I don't count the hand hold the firearm because while the firearm is in my hand it's part of my hand.

What's wrong Little Retarded Rebecca? Did you also demonstrate that you can't count while posting on this thread as well?

I guess when you're beating off and drinking a beer, you don't have any hands at all, do ya?

What in the fuck are you talking about queer? You must have just left from the navy's retirement center servicing the old guys, because your very incoherent. As I said you count both hands, I don't no biggie. If it works for you go for it.

You must be using the same kind of math that Jr., Mittens, and Boehner are using.

You know..............the kind that ignores facts?

If any 3. Of those weapons were used, less people would die. Name me a time a mass bow shooting was committed.

Little Big Horn.....but what does that have to do with the media attacking a weapon that was not used in the school attack?
As I pointed out earlier, as long as there was a gun in the car, any kind of gun, the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will deny the AR-15 was ever used.

The Newtown and Firefighter Shooters Used the Same Type of Gun - National - The Atlantic Wire

There's something about this Bushmaster AR-15: Both Adam Lanza and William Spangler, the two gunmen in the Newtown and firefighter shootings, respectively, got their hands on the same make of semi-automatic, the .223 caliber rifle, pictured right.
50b80ec3107f9a1a9c5fafffa74e2d43_300x161.jpg

This popular sporting gun seems to be the weapon of choice for many a mass murderer. It's also the same gun used by James Holmes, of the Aurora theater shootings last summer, as well as Jacob Tyler Roberts, the mall shooter from a few weeks back. What is it about this Bushmaster that makes it so available and desirable for these gunmen?

For one, there are a lot of Bushmaster AR-15s out there. It's one of the most popular sporting guns, noted Time's Madison Grey. Lanza didn't purchase his at a store, but rather, his mother, a "gun enthusiast," had owned the guns, which is reportedly how Lanza got his hands on them. It is still not clear where Spangler got his Bushmaster. As a felon, it was illegal for Spangler to possess a firearm. So he must've gotten his hands on one already purchased. Between 2000 and 2010, the company sold over 2 million of the Bushmaster make. 1.5 million AR-15s have been sold in the last five years alone, according to Guns and Ammo. Also a testament to their wide popularity, the guns started flying off shelves after Newtown.

This .223 rifle

11643005_2.jpg

is functionally no different from the AR 15.

So I guess I still don't get the hysteria about the AR 15 is it because it looks scary?

No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

All of these nutcases must belong to this board.

Nope, but neither should we disarm a populace because a few nutbags killed some people.

This is just latest "crisis" the Left wants to use to go after more freedoms.

Only idiots believe gun laws prevent criminals from getting guns.

ONLY IDIOTS.

The ONLY point to a semi auto hand gun is to kill people. This right wing talking point nonsense is astounding,

Could someone please explain this to him.

Explain why semi auto handguns are a necessity? They arnt, we don't live in the 1700's where hunting meant putting the food on your table. Also why did you skip over the most important part, in December 2012 we have had 3 mass shooting. Should we arm firefighters, teachers, students, I mean I personally don't want to live in a military state, that's where all this gun shit talk leads.

I spent Christmas evening with my parents, two of three daughters, and the ex MIL, her husband and ex. Pretty diverse group there. It was a civil discussion and all agreed a better mental health system is needed along with stronger gun education for those who want one and consistent gun purchase laws.

As I pointed out earlier, as long as there was a gun in the car, any kind of gun, the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will deny the AR-15 was ever used.

The Newtown and Firefighter Shooters Used the Same Type of Gun - National - The Atlantic Wire

There's something about this Bushmaster AR-15: Both Adam Lanza and William Spangler, the two gunmen in the Newtown and firefighter shootings, respectively, got their hands on the same make of semi-automatic, the .223 caliber rifle, pictured right.
50b80ec3107f9a1a9c5fafffa74e2d43_300x161.jpg

This popular sporting gun seems to be the weapon of choice for many a mass murderer. It's also the same gun used by James Holmes, of the Aurora theater shootings last summer, as well as Jacob Tyler Roberts, the mall shooter from a few weeks back. What is it about this Bushmaster that makes it so available and desirable for these gunmen?

For one, there are a lot of Bushmaster AR-15s out there. It's one of the most popular sporting guns, noted Time's Madison Grey. Lanza didn't purchase his at a store, but rather, his mother, a "gun enthusiast," had owned the guns, which is reportedly how Lanza got his hands on them. It is still not clear where Spangler got his Bushmaster. As a felon, it was illegal for Spangler to possess a firearm. So he must've gotten his hands on one already purchased. Between 2000 and 2010, the company sold over 2 million of the Bushmaster make. 1.5 million AR-15s have been sold in the last five years alone, according to Guns and Ammo. Also a testament to their wide popularity, the guns started flying off shelves after Newtown.

No way!! You mean a felon got a gun he shouldn't have and then used it to kill? You mean a crazy 20 yr old STOLE guns and used them to kill. Breaking more than 10 laws in the process?

Tell me again how gun bans or regulations will stop this.

42008097-37f5-4249-ab91-a85eb2537cd3-e1344902660141-1024x614.jpg

No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

I think so. We all know that government bureaucrats are angels .

th

NAZI MASS GRAVES

I think so. We all know that government bureaucrats are angels .

th

NAZI MASS GRAVES

Thanks for proving my point.

It sounds more like they want us to defend our liberties, properties and families with a stick. Because according to these absolute nutter bars, only the omnipotent and protector of all things...the government and those working for it, should own guns. Those people are smarter afterall. They are omnipotent.

This .223 rifle

11643005_2.jpg

So I guess I still don't get the hysteria about the AR 15 is it because it looks scary?

The mini 14 that you show will shoot a much tighter pattern than the AR15. No doubt these firearms are being sold and judged by the package they come in. As a state trooper this is what we had in our vehicles.

This .223 rifle

11643005_2.jpg

The mini 14 that you show will shoot a much tighter pattern than the AR15. No doubt these firearms are being sold and judged by the package they come in. As a state trooper this is what we had in our vehicles.

Diane Feinstein (D-USSR) plans to change the mini 14 for this model:

th

What's wrong Little Retarded Rebecca? Did you also demonstrate that you can't count while posting on this thread as well?

I guess when you're beating off and drinking a beer, you don't have any hands at all, do ya?

I don't like posting in gun threads. I am no expert. But I am an enthusiast. I'm more of a Hawken kinda chick.

But I have to ask the question, don't you understand the ability of a crazy person to kill as many people as possible without a gun?

Why not outlaw airplanes?

I really mean it. Talk about a massacre.

Now outlaw airplanes. Give er.

So you don't understand the difference between an accident and someone purposely taking the lives of others with a weapon? I'd also like to note that I'm a liberal who isn't calling for a gun ban.

All of the gun supporters, please stop using car accidents and airplane crashes to compare to gun deaths. They aren't close to being the same thing.

The hijackers of 9/11/01 purposely took the lives of thousands with their weapon of choice ... airplanes.

But please, do continue.

Forum List

Back