No Americans hurt, America warned, no war. Trump and USA wins again

Accurate coverage other than a government run Iranian TV? Maybe it's you that can't see or, is just a foreign plant to spread
your propaganda. I'm thinking the latter, it makes more sense
Iranian TV, Iranian TV, do you think Trump is a neutral, unbiased source? No, it is just another GOV source.
:auiqs.jpg:
You idiot, the only source you use for your claim is a GOVERNMENT RUN TELEVISION NEWS SOURCE that is from the country that
got it's terrorist killed. No other news source is claiming it. Do you see just how stupid you are....or are you too stupid to see that?
Reagan once said, "Trust, but verify". You might want to verify your wet dream
If 80+ is true or not, the most unlikely scenario is zero dead and zero injured. Not that a Trumper will realize that. Trumpers are dumb like cow pats and would eat them if Trump claims they taste good.

Iran claims 80 American troops killed in missile barrage; US says no casualties
This is why most here believe you're a Russian disinformation agent, you parrot Russian and their allies State run propaganda that everyone else knows is bull shit.
Actually, I didn´t. I said "Iran claims", I didn´t make it my own claim. But that is enough to be a Russian agent or whatever.
you parrot Russian and their allies State run propaganda

Ignored, missed or intentional deflection?

So the Iranians weren't there on the bases, and didn't see anything, but they'll swear it's the truth!!!

Have they called Pelosi and Shiffforbrains and offered to testify yet???
More likely that there were casualties than that were none.
Remember Trump´s attack on the Syrian base? He claimed it was totally destroyed but it remained operational.
He is just a liar and he can afford it, none of his followers will doubt what he claims, no matter how absurd.
You think there were causalities? Dont you think that if there were we would have heard about it from the families of the dead?.....Please when you go on a lying rant consult a 6th grader so he can give you the skinny about posting stupidity!
Your government is constantly lying to you. Why should it be the truth this time?
Maybe the families are not yet informed. They have to make up the accidents first.
taliban? al qaede? syria?
TDS probably.

[Q

Your government is constantly lying to you. Why should it be the truth this time?
Maybe the families are not yet informed. They have to make up the accidents first.

You are confused Moon Bat if you believe the lies of the filthy Mullahs.

If the Iranian assholes had killed 50 Americans Trump would have destroyed the fucking Iranians.

Iranian TV, Iranian TV, do you think Trump is a neutral, unbiased source? No, it is just another GOV source.
You idiot, the only source you use for your claim is a GOVERNMENT RUN TELEVISION NEWS SOURCE that is from the country that
got it's terrorist killed. No other news source is claiming it. Do you see just how stupid you are....or are you too stupid to see that?
If 80+ is true or not, the most unlikely scenario is zero dead and zero injured. Not that a Trumper will realize that. Trumpers are dumb like cow pats and would eat them if Trump claims they taste good.

This is why most here believe you're a Russian disinformation agent, you parrot Russian and their allies State run propaganda that everyone else knows is bull shit.
Actually, I didn´t. I said "Iran claims", I didn´t make it my own claim. But that is enough to be a Russian agent or whatever.

In the conflict of the two sides I listen to both sides. If you ask me, I wouldn´t shoot at soldiers but send a single missile to Phrump.

[Q

If the Iranian assholes had killed 50 Americans Trump would have destroyed the fucking Iranians.
No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to "enemies" that cannot even fire back.

[Q

No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.

In the conflict of the two sides I listen to both sides. If you ask me, I wouldn´t shoot at soldiers but send a single missile to Phrump.
Yet all your conflict posts belie that claim........ Oops.........

[Q

No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.
Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

What?

What?
You either have to be blindly, willingly naive or a disinformation agent. Which is it?

[Q

Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

Then go kiss the ass of the Iranian if that is what you desire.

The sonofabitches' Shiite lackeys killed two Americans last week and wounded three more and attacked our embassy so fuck 'em. Trump is not that worthless Muslim Negger Obama. On his watch they don't get to get away with being assholes.

[Q

No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to "enemies" that cannot even fire back.
Actually, in this case, Trump has probably realized that we are facing an enemy that can fire back, but can't hit shit!!!

[Q

Actually, in this case, Trump has probably realized that we are facing an enemy that can fire back, but can't hit shit!!!

Kind of like Star Wars Storm Troopers, huh?

[Q

I think that Iran came to that same conclusion.:auiqs.jpg:

What?
You either have to be blindly, willingly naive or a disinformation agent. Which is it?
You forgot a brain dead moron!:)

[Q

You do realize that the Muslim religion is systematically taking over your country, right? A big win for them, I suppose.
All while you're asleep driving the short bus.

I was encouraged by his speech.
I don't have television out here in the sticks, but I had the privilege of visiting You Tube and hearing it. I have never been prouder of supporting someone than when I saw him diffusing war and setting an example for mankind to reach for. Unfortunately, the Iranians must now do their part to leave American citizens and our allies alone and stop declaring war on people who do not belong to their religion.

I live out in the sticks too but find satellite TV service to be equivalent to the cable service I had in the city. I have Dish but there's also a
Direct.
I get my internet via satellite too with Hughes net. I find it equivalent to cable service too.
If it snows much were you live. it pays to put heaters on your satelite dishes.

Okay. I don't believe there are 80 Americans dead and hundreds injured, but I also seriously question "no casualties, minimal damage" because our Pres had an excellent reason to lie about that. He ran his mouth talking shit and drew a red line in the sand last weekend that he needed to make sure the Iranians stayed behind.

I am greatly relieved that the escalating tensions SEEM to be stopped for the moment, but I feel as if I have been led by the ring in my nose through a scary scenario which the President provoked and the Iranians countered and then the President "saved" us with a reasoned response--which in any other President would have been considered just par for the course instead of (relatively speaking) a tremendous accomplishment. Look at that--Trump addressed foreign policy without insulting anyone personally or spewing 45 lies in fifteen minutes. That's something to write in the history books.

I'm not buying into either side's spin. I definitely feel I've been manipulated, though.

If there were any people killed, do you think their families would be keeping quiet about it? Seems to me that they would be screaming from the roof tops, and considering that our mainstream media is simply an extension of the Democratic party, it would surely be front page news by now if this was true.

The media would be wetting themselves over the opportunity to scream "Trump lied about casualties!", dontcha think?
Yes. If the military was HONEST about how their family member was hurt. I believe that may be Dani's point.

Anyone got pics of these heavily damaged bases?
Do you think the family members of those 80 Americans will keep quiet just because Trump said so? Not all of them, I'll betcha.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no heavily damaged bases, in fact, no American base was touched. Also sorry to disappoint you but there were no American fatalities.

Haven't you noticed that even the Democrat leadership has pivoted from Itan back to the failed impeachment mess?

Okay. I don't believe there are 80 Americans dead and hundreds injured, but I also seriously question "no casualties, minimal damage" because our Pres had an excellent reason to lie about that. He ran his mouth talking shit and drew a red line in the sand last weekend that he needed to make sure the Iranians stayed behind.

I am greatly relieved that the escalating tensions SEEM to be stopped for the moment, but I feel as if I have been led by the ring in my nose through a scary scenario which the President provoked and the Iranians countered and then the President "saved" us with a reasoned response--which in any other President would have been considered just par for the course instead of (relatively speaking) a tremendous accomplishment. Look at that--Trump addressed foreign policy without insulting anyone personally or spewing 45 lies in fifteen minutes. That's something to write in the history books.

I'm not buying into either side's spin. I definitely feel I've been manipulated, though.

If there were any people killed, do you think their families would be keeping quiet about it? Seems to me that they would be screaming from the roof tops, and considering that our mainstream media is simply an extension of the Democratic party, it would surely be front page news by now if this was true.

The media would be wetting themselves over the opportunity to scream "Trump lied about casualties!", dontcha think?
Yes. If the military was HONEST about how their family member was hurt. I believe that may be Dani's point.

Do you EVER think things through? If you were a serviceperson at that base, do you think you would just leave your family in the dark about your status after an incident like this? No, of course not. You would let them know as soon as you possibly could that you were safe so to ease their worries.

Forum List

Back