No Americans hurt, America warned, no war. Trump and USA wins again

Actually, I didn´t. I said "Iran claims", I didn´t make it my own claim. But that is enough to be a Russian agent or whatever.
you parrot Russian and their allies State run propaganda

Ignored, missed or intentional deflection?
In the conflict of the two sides I listen to both sides. If you ask me, I wouldn´t shoot at soldiers but send a single missile to Phrump.
Yet all your conflict posts belie that claim........ Oops.........
What?
You either have to be blindly, willingly naive or a disinformation agent. Which is it?
No, my posts don´t belie anything.

You do realize that the Muslim religion is systematically taking over your country, right? A big win for them, I suppose.
All while you're asleep driving the short bus.

Having read some of his attitudes towards Jews, he might as well be one of them.

[Q

Your government is constantly lying to you. Why should it be the truth this time?
Maybe the families are not yet informed. They have to make up the accidents first.

You are confused Moon Bat if you believe the lies of the filthy Mullahs.

If the Iranian assholes had killed 50 Americans Trump would have destroyed the fucking Iranians.
No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.
Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

Then go kiss the ass of the Iranian if that is what you desire.

The sonofabitches' Shiite lackeys killed two Americans last week and wounded three more and attacked our embassy so fuck 'em. Trump is not that worthless Muslim Negger Obama. On his watch they don't get to get away with being assholes.
But the Iraqis want Trump out, not Iran.

Ignored, missed or intentional deflection?
In the conflict of the two sides I listen to both sides. If you ask me, I wouldn´t shoot at soldiers but send a single missile to Phrump.
What?
You either have to be blindly, willingly naive or a disinformation agent. Which is it?
Give it up already, no one here, except for a few disinformation agents and deluded fools who will believe anything negative about the non-Russian allied western powers believes your bull shit. :lol:

What?
Give it up already, no one here, except for a few disinformation agents and deluded fools who will believe anything negative about the non-Russian allied western powers believes your bull shit. :lol:
I just posted some news.

You are confused Moon Bat if you believe the lies of the filthy Mullahs.

If the Iranian assholes had killed 50 Americans Trump would have destroyed the fucking Iranians.
No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.
Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

Then go kiss the ass of the Iranian if that is what you desire.

The sonofabitches' Shiite lackeys killed two Americans last week and wounded three more and attacked our embassy so fuck 'em. Trump is not that worthless Muslim Negger Obama. On his watch they don't get to get away with being assholes.
But the Iraqis want Trump out, not Iran.
:spinner:

What?
I just posted some news.
Sure ya did there Sparky...... :rofl:

I just posted some news.
Trump is responsible for any outcome of his actions, not I!

I just posted some news.
I'm glad you're giving Trump credit for killing a terrorist.

I just posted some news.
Where da fuc did that come from??!! More deflection? :lmao:

Anyone got pics of these heavily damaged bases?
Do you think the family members of those 80 Americans will keep quiet just because Trump said so? Not all of them, I'll betcha.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no heavily damaged bases, in fact, no American base was touched. Also sorry to disappoint you but there were no American fatalities.

Haven't you noticed that even the Democrat leadership has pivoted from Itan back to the failed impeachment mess?
Again, for those who don't bother reading a thread before running their mouths, I was asking that question not because I believed it but because I didn't.

I just posted some news.
If Americans die as a result of Trump´s actions, you don´t have to blame me for pointing out the possibility.

I just posted some news.
If Americans die as a result of Trump´s actions, you don´t have to blame me for pointing out the possibility.
Yeah, like that's what I was doing........ :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Anyone got pics of these heavily damaged bases?
Do you think the family members of those 80 Americans will keep quiet just because Trump said so? Not all of them, I'll betcha.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no heavily damaged bases, in fact, no American base was touched. Also sorry to disappoint you but there were no American fatalities.

Haven't you noticed that even the Democrat leadership has pivoted from Itan back to the failed impeachment mess?
Again, for those who don't bother reading a thread before running their mouths, I was asking that question not because I believed it but because I didn't.

I apologize for misunderstanding your post.

I just posted some news.
So you are a Russian asset?

Backpedaling doesn't bail you out. You flat out posted that there had been 80 fatalities. That is s total, irresponsible lie.

Keep diggin', It's fun to watch.... :lol:

Keep diggin', It's fun to watch.... :lol:
So what are you blaming on me now?

Forum List

Back