NJ Mulls giving illegals driver's licenses not long after the state expanding voter registration

Except of course that it isn't. As your claim was a lie. The poll didn't say that 13% of illegals admitted to voting illegally. Nor can you find anywhere in the poll where it says this.

You're backpedalling furiously.
I've already covered the difference between non citizens and illegal immigrants voting....there is none! Lie harder next time. You're losing ground.

And by 'covered', you mean ran from screaming? Remember, your claim was that 13% of illegals voted.

You lied. The poll you cited never said that. You intentionally misrepresented it. And then insisted I was 'moving the goal posts' when I held you to what you actually said.

If even YOU are going to abandon your own claims, surely you'll understand why I have no use for them.

And I've already explained how 880,000 illegals in California use their CDL i.d.s to vote illegally (or potentially could use them) but you just pretend you didn't see a thing. Go back and read what has already been covered and stop being such a deceitful prick.

And by 'explained', you mean imagined? Because you've backed up nothing you've said with any evidence. You just made up a story. A story I've already disproven with what is written on AB60 licenses: 'federal limits apply' in the corner. And on the back it says 'not acceptable for official federal purposes'.

It can't be used to register to vote. But you ignore this simple fact, and continue with your fantasy.

Good luck with that.

And by 'covered', you mean ran from screaming? Remember, your claim was that 13% of illegals voted.

You lied. The poll you cited never said that. You intentionally misrepresented it. And then insisted I was 'moving the goal posts' when I held you to what you actually said.

If even YOU are going to abandon your own claims, surely you'll understand why I have no use for them.
My citation called that 13% illegal immigrants. The foot notes only identified them as "non citizens" and either way they are not legally able to vote. If you want to a little Snoopy dance of joy on that distinction I guess I can't stop your lame
nit picking. The larger point still remains....people not eligible to vote admitting they did anyway.
Didn't you claim that never happened? That's right. You did.
And by 'explained', you mean imagined? Because you've backed up nothing you've said with any evidence. You just made up a story. A story I've already disproven with what is written on AB60 licenses: 'federal limits apply' in the corner. And on the back it says 'not acceptable for official federal purposes'.

It can't be used to register to vote. But you ignore this simple fact, and continue with your fantasy.

Good luck with that.
LOL...as if the people who have taken up residence here illegally are going to be bothered
by little details like that. You are so fucking ignorant and naive. And I lived in California for over forty years! How about you? The state is filled with leftist bureaucrats all too happy to help sanctuary city residents out and ignore little details
like your "proof". Don't forget...I've already demonstrated at least 13% of California residents have voted illegally.
What have you got? Oh, yeah....nothing!

It should say Democrats are thinking about it. More voters for them. Lord knows they need all the help they can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except illegals don't get registered to vote.

Remember, the idea that getting an illegal getting a driver's license is automatically registered to vote is a right wing fantasy. There's no basis for that in fact.

Its just the silly nonsense you folks tell each other. Its baseless.

And your bullshit answer is what I have come to expect from left wing assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJ Mulls Giving Illegals Driver’s Licenses, Not Long After Expanding Voter Registration

New Jersey lawmakers are considering giving illegal aliens driver’s licenses, not long after the state enacted a law to expand voter registration rolls.

Interestingly, according to the law:

If a person who is not entitled to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this section, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization, and the person shall not be deemed to have committed a crime under R.S.19:34-1. This subsection shall not apply to a person who knowingly and willfully makes a false statement to effectuate voter registration.

---------------------------------------------------

Awww aren't they so special we are Europe unfolding right in front of your denying faces like it or not better hope they aren't staging a way to take the guns next lol. The Democrats are crazy enough to try it . lol

Instead of issuing drivers licenses they should call ICE and have them all deported.

My citation called that 13% illegal immigrants. The foot notes only identified them as "non citizens" and either way they are not legally able to vote.

And by 'foot notes' you mean the ACTUAL poll? The poll isn't a 'foot note'. The poll is your actual source.

Now either you never actually read your own source...in which case you're wildly incompetent and you deserve the ridicule you are receiving for the blatant misquote. Or you did the poll, and you lied.

So incompetent or dishonest. Its one or the other.

If you want to a little Snoopy dance of joy on that distinction I guess I can't stop your lame
nit picking. The larger point still remains....people not eligible to vote admitting they did anyway.

Not only did you blatantly misquote the poll, but you cited an unverified phone poll from 2013.....to justify your batshit conspiracy claim that illegals are voting and registering using drivers licenses provided under a law passed in 2015. Cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by 2 years.

And of course, can't cite one instance of an illegal immigrant voting or being registered to vote under AB60.

Just exploding your entire conspiracy. Exactly as I told you.

LOL...as if the people who have taken up residence here illegally are going to be bothered
by little details like that. You are so fucking ignorant and naive. And I lived in California for over forty years! How about you? The state is filled with leftist bureaucrats all too happy to help sanctuary city residents out and ignore little details
like your "proof". Don't forget...I've already demonstrated at least 13% of California residents have voted illegally.
What have you got? Oh, yeah....nothing!

Says you, citing your imagination. In the right wing echo chamber, I'm sure that any batshit you've made up is accepted without thought or question.

But out here in the real world, you'll need evidence. And you've got jack shit.

You can't even show us ONE illegal that under AB60 has been registered to vote or used their CDL to register to vote.

Ever. You're not very good at this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back