NJ Mulls giving illegals driver's licenses not long after the state expanding voter registration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NJ Mulls Giving Illegals Driver’s Licenses, Not Long After Expanding Voter Registration

New Jersey lawmakers are considering giving illegal aliens driver’s licenses, not long after the state enacted a law to expand voter registration rolls.

Interestingly, according to the law:

If a person who is not entitled to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this section, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization, and the person shall not be deemed to have committed a crime under R.S.19:34-1. This subsection shall not apply to a person who knowingly and willfully makes a false statement to effectuate voter registration.

---------------------------------------------------

Awww aren't they so special we are Europe unfolding right in front of your denying faces like it or not better hope they aren't staging a way to take the guns next lol. The Democrats are crazy enough to try it . lol

It was too close...pedo Menendez (D - NJ) had to sweat his reelection. If democrat Senators aren't safe to fuck underage prostitutes, are any of us really safe?

Last edited:
It should say Democrats are thinking about it. More voters for them. Lord knows they need all the help they can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Works for California (getting illegals on the voter rolls, I mean).

Except that it doesn't. But other than your claims being factually inaccurate, sure.
Except that you give no one any reason to believe otherwise. UPDATE: California disputes Motor Voter registration of illegals

Sure, you can claim whatever you want. But motor voter and a huge illegal immigrant population makes for lots of opportunities for voter fraud.

Except that it doesn't. But other than your claims being factually inaccurate, sure.
Except that you give no one any reason to believe otherwise. UPDATE: California disputes Motor Voter registration of illegals

Sure, you can claim whatever you want. But motor voter and a huge illegal immigrant population makes for lots of opportunities for voter fraud.

The law doesn't automatically register illegals to vote when they get driver's licenses.

And you can't show us a single example of a single illegal getting registered to vote when getting a driver's license at the DMV.

The evidence is where your imagination just falls to pieces.

It should say Democrats are thinking about it. More voters for them. Lord knows they need all the help they can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except illegals don't get registered to vote.

Remember, the idea that getting an illegal getting a driver's license is automatically registered to vote is a right wing fantasy. There's no basis for that in fact.

Its just the silly nonsense you folks tell each other. Its baseless.

The law doesn't automatically register illegals to vote when they get driver's licenses.

And you can't show us a single example of a single illegal getting registered to vote when getting a driver's license at the DMV.

Nobody ever said people were automatically registered to vote under the motor voter system. But a driver's license signature and a ballot by mail signed with the same name equals
an illegally cast vote if the voter is an illegal (a very good chance in a state like California).
Now tell me...who is investigating all the ballots cast in California? I hope you aren't going to try and tell me the system isn't as porous as a sieve? I stick with my link over your opinion, thanks anyway.

"Linda Paine, a co-founder of the nonpartisan Election Integrity Project of California who has been monitoring the situation, is deeply troubled by the development.

…[H]er organization has visited DMV offices to observe how workers handle undocumented immigrants. She said the visits, and meetings with state officials, left her with little confidence about any safeguards to prevent illegal voter registration.

“There are thousands and thousands of DMV workers across our huge state,” Paine told Fox News. “They’re not all trained. There’s no actual protection to prevent noncitizens from being added to voter rolls. It’s not even that people who are ineligible want to be registered. They may not know that they have to select ‘Opt out.’”

Nobody ever said people were automatically registered to vote under the motor voter system. But a driver's license signature and a ballot by mail signed with the same name equals
an illegally cast vote if the voter is an illegal (a good chance in a state like California).

You only get a ballot by mail if you're registered to vote. And illegals don't get registered to vote by getting a driver's license.

Do you see the flaw in your logic?

Now tell me...who is investigating all the ballots cast in California? I hope you aren't going to try and tell me the system isn't as porous as a sieve? I stick with my link over your opinion, thanks anyway.

And now you're moving your goal posts, abandoning your claims about illegals being registered to vote when getting a license.

Good. It was an obviously false premise.

an illegally cast vote if the voter is an illegal (a good chance in a state like California).

You only get a ballot by mail if you're registered to vote. And illegals don't get registered to vote by getting a driver's license.

And now you're moving your goal posts, abandoning your claims about illegals being registered to vote when getting a license.

And what do you need to register to vote? Why, a piece of i.d. Like a California state driver's license!
Over 800,000 illegal immigrants have applied for a driver's license as of last April.
I'll ask again: When an illegal wants to vote and uses his CDL as i.d. who is checking to make sure he is entitled to vote?
You sure as hell don't know.

And what do you need to register to vote? Why, a piece of i.d. Like a California state driver's license!
Over 800,000 illegal immigrants have applied for a driver's license as of last April.
I'll ask again: When an illegal wants to vote and uses his CDL as i.d. who is checking to make sure he is entitled to vote?

The license for an illegal says 'federal limits apply' in the corner. And on the back it says 'not acceptable for official federal purposes'. You can't use it to register to vote. Nor can you show us any illegals using such licenses to register to vote.

You imagined it.

Again, you can't back up your claim that illegals are getting registered to vote when they get a license or using their license to register to vote.

No, Calif. is not allowing undocumented to vote

You're simply reciting a right-wing fantasy backed by nothing. And you have obviously have nothing to back it. As there is nothing to back it.

The license for an illegal says 'federal limits apply' in the corner. And on the back it says 'not acceptable for official federal purposes'. You can't use it to register to vote. Nor can you show us any illegals using such licenses to register to vote.

You imagined it.

Again, you can't back up your claim that illegals are getting registered to vote when they get a license or using their license to register to vote.

You're simply reciting a right-wing fantasy backed by nothing. And you have obviously have nothing to back it. As there is nothing to back it.
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review
How can someone so ignorant of the situation act so confident and smug? I don't know.
You are certainly wrong and illegal immigrants themselves back up my view.
So suck on that!
It's not my fault that you are so ignorant that you think those people who are here to begin with
by ignoring and getting around our laws are going to let a few loosely enforced regulations stop them from voting? That's very very funny.

NJ Mulls Giving Illegals Driver’s Licenses, Not Long After Expanding Voter Registration

New Jersey lawmakers are considering giving illegal aliens driver’s licenses, not long after the state enacted a law to expand voter registration rolls.

Interestingly, according to the law:

If a person who is not entitled to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this section, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization, and the person shall not be deemed to have committed a crime under R.S.19:34-1. This subsection shall not apply to a person who knowingly and willfully makes a false statement to effectuate voter registration.

---------------------------------------------------

Awww aren't they so special we are Europe unfolding right in front of your denying faces like it or not better hope they aren't staging a way to take the guns next lol. The Democrats are crazy enough to try it . lol
DtHH2E1UUAAMxhs.jpg

You imagined it.

How can someone so ignorant of the situation act so confident and smug? I don't know.
So suck on that!

So according to you, AB 60, passed in 2015 which allowed illegals to get drivers licenses......allowed them to vote illegally.

And your 'evidence' for this is a poll in 2013. A poll citing 'non citizens'. Not illegals.

You....you do get that cause precedes effect, yes? That it doesn't follow it by 2 years?

You really didn't think this through, did you?

Last edited:

You imagined it.

So suck on that!

So according to you, AB 60, passed in 2015 which allowed illegals to get drivers licenses......allowed them to vote illegally.

And your 'evidence' for this is a poll in 2013.

You....you do get that cause precedes effect, yes? That it doesn't follow it by 2 years?

The time line is immaterial dumb ass!
13 % of Illegal immigrants admit they ignore the law and vote illegally...really not surprising.
You really didn't think your little rebuttal through, did you?

You imagined it.

So suck on that!

13 % of Illegal immigrants admit they ignore the law and vote illegally...really not surprising.
No, that's not what the poll says. It cited non citizens. Not 'illegal immigrants'. Any legal resident is a non citizen. Here's the poll, which you obviously never read.

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

Show us where it says that 13% of illegal immigrants admitted they ignored the law and voted illegally. You can't, as it says no such thing.

And....and think hard on this one....why are you citing a poll in 2013 to prove that a law passed in 2015 let illegals vote? You do get that that's physically impossible, right?

The whole concept of 'cause' and 'effect' seems to confuse you mightily

You imagined it.

So suck on that!

No, that's not what the poll says. It cited non citizens. Not 'illegal immigrants'. Any legal resident is a non citizen. Here's the poll, which you obviously never read.

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

Show us where it says that 13% of illegal immigrants admitted they ignored the law and voted illegally. You can't, as it says no such thing.

And....and think hard on this one....why are you citing a poll in 2013 to prove that a law passed in 2015 let illegals vote? You do get that that's physically impossible, right?

A non citizen is not entitled to vote either so the distinction you make is b.s.
The point is people not entitled to vote are voting. You are moving those goal posts around quite furiously, however (for all the good it does you).

And...think hard on this one...the motor voter law is NOT the only way illegals vote illegally so while I did cite it as making it EASIER for illegals to cheat in no way did I say it was the ONLY way they got around the law or people never voted illegally prior to 2015.
Points for effort...none for results. Try harder, Sophistry Boy.

You imagined it.

So suck on that!

A non citizen is not entitled to vote either so the distinction you make is b.s.

Except of course that it isn't. As your claim was a lie. The poll didn't say that 13% of illegals admitted to voting illegally. Nor can you find anywhere in the poll where it says this.

You're backpedalling furiously.

The point is people not entitled to vote are voting. You are moving those goal posts around quite furiously.

I'm using your standards: Ilegals voting. Just because your claims turned out to be a lie doesn't mean that I've moved the goal post.

The poll didn't say what you claimed it did. And of course, I'm *still* waiting for you to explain how a poll taken in 2013 'proves' that AB60 in 2015 lets illegals vote.

And...think hard on this one...the motor voter law is NOT the only way illegals vote illegally so while I did cite it as making it EASIER for illegals to cheat in no way did I say it was the ONLY way they got around the law or people never voted illegally prior to 2015.
Points for effort...none for results.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to *show* me all of these illegals voting. So far, you can't show me one. You've lied about your poll.

And of course, you've provided zero evidence that AB60 registered a single illegal to vote. Or that a single illegal used their AB60 license to register to vote.

But thank you for demonstrating how much of a fantasy you're spouting.

Except of course that it isn't. As your claim was a lie. The poll didn't say that 13% of illegals admitted to voting illegally. Nor can you find anywhere in the poll where it says this.

You're backpedalling furiously.
I've already covered the difference between non citizens and illegal immigrants voting....there is none! Lie harder next time. You're losing ground.
I'm using your standards: Ilegals voting. Just because your claims turned out to be a lie doesn't mean that I've moved the goal post.

The poll didn't say what you claimed it did. And of course, I'm *still* waiting for you to explain how a poll taken in 2013 'proves' that AB60 in 2015 lets illegals vote.
You haven't demonstrated I've lied at all and I have 13% of people polled, ineligible to vote, admitting that's just what they've done...vote!
And I've already explained how 880,000 illegals in California use their CDL i.d.s to vote illegally (or potentially could use them) but you just pretend you didn't see a thing. Go back and read what has already been covered and stop being such a deceitful prick.

Forum List

Back