Nikki Haley's Big Announcement

We’re all immigrants to some extent. More recent legal immigrants have a more intense appreciation of the freedoms america provides because of their frame of reference to their native countries. That would explain their more intense patriotism.
Or, too many Americans take their freedom for granted.
Logical.
I know immigrant I’m a descendent of settlers on this great nation that built it. You’re an emigrant.

she doesn't have a snowballs' chance in torment of getting the nod. It will be between Trump and DeSantis if he decides to run. I voted Trump twice, but I would go with DeSantis this time.

Nikki Haley leaps into 2024 GOP presidential primary at packed campaign rally

Nikki Haley, the former governor of South Carolina and former UN ambassador, formally launched her campaign for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination Wednesday before a packed crowd of supporters.

Haley’s campaign kickoff event in comes one day after she officially declared her candidacy for president, emphasizing in a social media video that "it's time for a new generation of leadership."

I suspect that she's really running for VP.
Far beit for Republicans to nominate a woman!

You have never once offered up a single, intelligent thought, just hit and run attacks over something stupid. Like you are.
Concession accepted.
To quote Vince Neil:
Girl, don’t go away mad.
Girl, just go away.

1. Your TDS is showing. You don't win the presidency as an outsider if you're stupid. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, remember?
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

2. Aside from winning the 2016 presidency, building the Trump empire shows high intelligence. Visit Trump.com Trump's management style works in the business world. What Trump never understood was that every vote counts. He could never lose his "tough guy" TV persona and "act" more "presidential".
He actually lost by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA.

View attachment 757148

3. Trump didn't "lose" the 2020 election, the FBI stole it for Biden. But as you say, the official results are all that matters.
How are Haley, DeSantis, Pence & other Republican hacks going to thread themselves out of Trump's ass where they've been lurking rent free for the past 5-6 years? The "God lovers" have been secretly hoping & praying that Trump croaks before 2024 but it looks like they're out of luck. Doesn't look like God is going to play ball, does it?

Forum List

Back