Nikki Haley's Big Announcement

I suspect that she's really running for VP.
You got it. Kamala has made it the new female journey, a job as V.P., which can lead to the first female President. Who will be our future queen? The first one is part black, and Nikki's parents hail from a foreign land, so she will have that distinction as being the first _____ woman as V.P..

The media and the democrats (but I repeat myself) will savage her mercilessly until the next Republican announces, then will watch to see who takes the early lead. That person will then be attacked until someone else takes the lead, and it all repeats itself. It's just how they operate. Do democrats champion women? No, just watch and see. Do they champion ethnic minorities? No, just watch and see.
Uh...Don't know what universe you live in, but her being denigrated as a RINO has already started in force on the MAGA side of the aisle. No Democrat as of yet has even lined up to acknowledge she's running.
Haley's biggest critics will be on the right. Bank on it.

Uh...Don't know what universe you live in, but her being denigrated as a RINO has already started in force on the MAGA side of the aisle. No Democrat as of yet has even lined up to acknowledge she's running.
I could care less she is running, but the other side? Not so much. She is being savaged.

Nikki Haley leaps into 2024 GOP presidential primary at packed campaign rally

Nikki Haley, the former governor of South Carolina and former UN ambassador, formally launched her campaign for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination Wednesday before a packed crowd of supporters.

Haley’s campaign kickoff event in comes one day after she officially declared her candidacy for president, emphasizing in a social media video that "it's time for a new generation of leadership."

She supposedly made a promise not to run if Trump announced...

already looking like a RINO

Not if she becomes the front runner. And forget it if she actually won the nomination. There'd be insane hate pouring out of the left, even more than usual.

As well they should be....She was in full throat about supporting Ukraine.....Fuck that noise.

She is also remembered by the right as the one who got the whole anti-Confederate ball rolling and you see how that turned out.

OIP.KzRXzQ4WPxwp6kQdP0Q_vQHaFS

Not if she becomes the front runner. And forget it if she actually won the nomination. There'd be insane hate pouring out of the left, even more than usual.
Sorry. They'll be the usual coming from Democrats, but that's to be expected in an election.
What isn't expected is for a sect of the Republican party to savage any candidate that isn't MAGA.
They're labeled RINO's and Neocons. It's already started. It's gonna be fun watching them consume their own.

Trump is going rip her to shreds.

As well they should be....She was in full throat about supporting Ukraine.....Fuck that noise.

She is also remembered by the right as the one who got the whole anti-Confederate ball rolling and you see how that turned out.
I grew up supporting Lincoln and the North, the cause... emancipation.. only to leaarn its a crock. The Confeds were right to want to secede and there i no Constitutional law that says they couldn't or that states today cannot.

Lincoln was a tyrant who violated the Constitution and rationalized it with war... a war that was not necessary..

And besides, why should we tear down statues of any kind, statues that simply remind us of people who lived before us and impacted our nation one way or the other?

Sorry. They'll be the usual coming from Democrats, but that's to be expected in an election.
What isn't expected is for a sect of the Republican party to savage any candidate that isn't MAGA.
They're labeled RINO's and Neocons. It's already started. It's gonna be fun watching them consume their own.

Trump is going rip her to shreds.
She won't fight back, none of them will. They'll all be running for V.P..

The difference between the field and Trump is that Trump is genuinely crazy, and too stupid to care, and the field is not. That makes Trump an impossible adversary to plan for, much less defeat.

I grew up supporting Lincoln and the North, the cause... emancipation.. only to leaarn its a crock. The Confeds were right to want to secede and there i no Constitutional law that says they couldn't or that states today cannot.
They conceded, largely, so they could continue to engage what was innocently referred to as a "peculiar institution, when, of course, it was nothing peculiar at all. It was simply evil, and showed the moral deficit afflicting the South. Not saying that the war was worth fighting for, and in hindsight, it would have been better to let the south secede, except that we ended the "peculiar institution" and, by default, kept the Union intact.

But that's another argument entirely.

Nikki Haley leaps into 2024 GOP presidential primary at packed campaign rally

Nikki Haley, the former governor of South Carolina and former UN ambassador, formally launched her campaign for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination Wednesday before a packed crowd of supporters.

Haley’s campaign kickoff event in comes one day after she officially declared her candidacy for president, emphasizing in a social media video that "it's time for a new generation of leadership."

I heard she said something that the Trumpbots went crazy over, so they're going to bash her like they do DeSantis. What did she say about Trump?

Forum List

Back