Nikki Haley's Big Announcement

I think Haley will have a difficult time in the Republican Primaries but would do well against Democrats in the General.

1. She is likeable
2. She is not batshit crazy
3. She does not engage in conspiracy theories
4. She does not scapegoat Mexicans, Muslims or the poor

Nikki Haley leaps into 2024 GOP presidential primary at packed campaign rally

Nikki Haley, the former governor of South Carolina and former UN ambassador, formally launched her campaign for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination Wednesday before a packed crowd of supporters.

Haley’s campaign kickoff event in comes one day after she officially declared her candidacy for president, emphasizing in a social media video that "it's time for a new generation of leadership."

I suspect that she's really running for VP.

'Neocon Prom Queen'?

Why do you retards have to try to label everyone who is not on your team or who doesn't agree with the left's agenda something derogatory?

Are you that petty and childish?

Parents are 'domestic terrorists' for opposing CRT / transgender i doctrination / grooming / Dems telling kids to lie to their parents...

Anyone who talked about Hillary's 'Russian Collusion' scandal, Obama abd his administration's failed coup, or the FBI's/Biden's attempts to censor/silense Americans while they spread disinformation, or criminal Pelosi / Schiff / Swalwell failed coup Impeachments, were / are 'Conspiracy Theorists'...

And now an extremely intelligent, NON-cognitively impaired, NON-compromised candidate is a 'Neocon Prom Queen'?

Is it that snowflakes/you are so insecure ... or are you just a misogynist?

:dunno:

How do you see her tied to the Bushs and Cheneys?

I don't right now. But the problem that she will face if she does get the nomination, is that those folks are going to line up to try and "support" her. And repelling their influence is going to be a key to winning Deplorable voters in November.

You think that? You think Mexicans are smarter then Americans? You think hatians are smarter then Americans?
We’re all immigrants to some extent. More recent legal immigrants have a more intense appreciation of the freedoms america provides because of their frame of reference to their native countries. That would explain their more intense patriotism.
Or, too many Americans take their freedom for granted.
Logical.

Forum List

Back