Nikki Haley will be a much bigger problem than Trump for the Democrats

Blister isn't stupid. You simply disagree. What happened to civil discourse with you democrats?
I tried to be civil. The civil conversation ended in frustration.
Let me phrase it in another way. From conversing with Blister I find him to lack intelligence, understanding, reason and common sense.
That prevents having a cognitive, civil discussion.
It is best if we both move on.

Let me phrase it in another way. From conversing with Blister I find him to lack intelligence, understanding, reason and common sense.

Right back at you mud! You have proven over and over again that you're part of the problem and not the solution. It's okay though have a nice life.
Let me end our back and forth in a better way than calling you stupid. This is what I sent BS

Let me end our back and forth in a better way than calling you stupid. This is what I sent BS

It sure upset you when I turn that cult thing around on you didn't it?

You say that as Iran keeps attacking the United States. You are laughable. Looks like Trump was right and he had a lot to do with wiping out Isis. The cancer that was Isis was allowed to grow by Obama before he woke up and killed a bunch of them. Trump finished them off. You are kind of a miserable little twit aren't you? Stupid too.

In infamous comments made in 2019, former US President Donald Trump said: “We’re keeping [Syria's] oil. We have the oil. The oil is secure. We left troops behind only for the oil.”

2008, Syria produced 406,000 barrels per day (bpd), according to the British Petroleum Statistical Review of World Energy for 2019.

In 2011, production dropped to 353,000 bpd and had plunged to just 24,000 bpd by 2018 - a reduction of more than 90%.

Nikki Haley.​

I know what ambidextrous means but what is it called when someone looks, acts, and functions in the same way whether on her feet or upside down?

We need oil, right? What does your car run on?

Oil pays for weapons, which is why we needed to keep it. They would just use it to kill more people, same as Iran does. Hippies are just stupid, they only memorize simple minded slogans and never actually spend any time looking for truth or real solutions.

So, you steal it ? The US is already self sufficient

It's not stealing, it's reimbursement from psycho savages for the expense we incur in cleaning up their messes and feeding their refugees. Left on tier own they would be stealing each other's sheep and murdering each other over water holes and cooking over dung fires..

It's not stealing, it's reimbursement from psycho savages for the expense we incur in cleaning up their messes and feeding their refugees. Left on tier own they would be stealing each other's sheep and murdering each other over water holes and cooking over dung fires..
Sure, that’s Trump. Steal from the weaker and less capable of defending themselves. Typical Trump…

Forum List

Back