Nikki Haley will be a much bigger problem than Trump for the Democrats

You exhibit more cult like Behavior than we do. So we love our country and want us to succeed makes us a cult? That's whacked out man
You have yet to define my cult.
You love Trump over our country. It is obvious to all but those in the cult.

You keep coming up with I know you are, what am I, defense for you being in a cult. You need to do better than that.

You keep coming up with I know you are, what am I, defense for you being in a cult. You need to do better than that.
Do you remember when you sent me a cult checklist? The only thing on there that I don't know about for you is your leader. Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi? I don't know.

We talked about your list and how it applies to you. You are worse than Biden himself. Come on man

You hate Trump over our country. It's obvious to all your cult-like behavior. How juvenile of you.

OMG you really are obtuse. Your cult makes you unable to think objectively. I'm about done here LOL

Violence really? LOL
This is the part where they play dumb.

This is the part where they play dumb.
I always am able to get them to say that they're not really Democrats. They claim to be independants when they get embarrassed. They always say that they're not really Biden supporters either. It's extremely comical.

I always am able to get them to say that they're not really Democrats. They claim to be independants when they get embarrassed. They always say that they're not really Biden supporters either. It's extremely comical.
Democrats are liars.

Democrats are liars.
That's for sure. Gaslighters, unashamed with little care for any type of moral code. Typical for a people who turn their back on God. They have No regard for God or country, they worship themselves. They accuse us of being a cult when they are actually the ones who exhibit cult-like Behavior. Nasty projectionists.

That's for sure. Gaslighters, unashamed with little care for any type of moral code. Typical for a people who turn their back on God. They have No regard for God or country, they worship themselves. They accuse us of being a cult when they are actually the ones who exhibit cult-like Behavior. Nasty projectionists.
Anyone who supports killing human babies will do almost anything.

Anyone who supports killing human babies will do almost anything.
I think Democrats might have been behind the classroom of school kids killed in Uvalde Texas. They will do ANYTHING for their agenda. Then there was the Las Vegas shooting which was pretty suspicious.

I think Democrats might have been behind the classroom of school kids killed in Uvalde Texas. They will do ANYTHING for their agenda. Then there was the Las Vegas shooting which was pretty suspicious.
Now you're getting it.

Blister, I have tried to help you and you refuse to take my help. You have countered with nonsensical replys. I have tried to address seriously. But you win. I try to increase my knowledge through the words of others. Mark Twain was brilliant, as all know.

1703011931920.jpeg

Blister, I have tried to help you and you refuse to take my help. You have countered with nonsensical replys. I have tried to address seriously. But you win. I try to increase my knowledge through the words of others. Mark Twain was brilliant, as all know.

View attachment 875502I do agree with Mark Twain on this, right back at you LOL. I have tried to help you as well but you suffer from a debilitation that I'm afraid I can't help with. Your cult is shrinking luckily, according to the latest polls. You are the problem not the solution, congratulations on being so obtuse. Hope you have a good life.

Screenshot_20210529-171234_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back