Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Trump weaponized the FBI and DOJ? How? He never even went after Hillary, despite the mountain of evidence against her. No one raided Hillarys house when she had a 100,000 classified documents on her home computer.

Can you name 1 person on the left who had their home raided? Can you name one dem who was chained and perp walked in front of cameras? Did the IRS target consrvatives or dems? Did a 100 former intelligence agents sign a letter certifying a false document against a dem?
If he didn’t go after Hillary despite mountains of evidence, doesn’t that make him incompetent? Nice hero you got there!

Trump weaponized the FBI and DOJ? How? He never even went after Hillary, despite the mountain of evidence against her. No one raided Hillarys house when she had a 100,000 classified documents on her home computer.

Can you name 1 person on the left who had their home raided? Can you name one dem who was chained and perp walked in front of cameras? Did the IRS target consrvatives or dems? Did a 100 former intelligence agents sign a letter certifying a false document against a dem?
Trump could have keep the investigation into Clinton open, but let it die, because he thought it was better for the country to move on from that national nightmare.

If he didn’t go after Hillary despite mountains of evidence, doesn’t that make him incompetent? Nice hero you got there!
No you fucking tard. It means that he was taking the high road and not using the DOJ to ruin people that he doesnt like.

Trump could have keep the investigation into Clinton open, but let it die, because he thought it was better for the country to move on from that national nightmare.
EXACTLY!!!!!

No you fucking tard. It means that he was taking the high road and not using the DOJ to ruin people that he doesnt like.
LOL!!! When has Trump ever taken the high road? It didn’t happen because no judge would give 2 cents for what they called evidence.

LOL!!! When has Trump ever taken the high road? It didn’t happen because no judge would give 2 cents for what they called evidence.
He took the high road when he didnt go after Hillary. Are you even reading the posts that you quote? :cuckoo:

How do you figure? If the officer was just following orders from Garland and Biden, why crack down on them so much? They have a family to feed too.
Fuck'em. They should have thought about that before they broke the law. The "I was following orders" defense was rendered null and void at Nuremberg. FBI agents are no less responsible to refuse to obey unlawful orders than are troops on the battlefield. Executing an illegal warrant is no less of a crime that executing civilian non-combatant s in a war zone.

1. Nikki Haley​

Before: “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.” (Politico)

“I think he’s going to find himself further and further isolated. … I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture. I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” (Politico)

After: “He has the ability to move the ball, and I hope that he continues to do that. We need him in the Republican Party. I don’t want us to go back to the days before Trump.” (Wall Street Journal)

Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer

for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nikki Haley, former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, called on President Joe Biden to “answer for his agencies” after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
“The American people must always trust their government. The DOJ and FBI don’t have the luxury of saying ‘no comment.’ If they won’t comment, then Biden owes it to the American people to answer for his agencies. If Biden doesn’t act, then Congress needs to handle this,” she tweeted.

Commentary:
Now it's up to the Republicans to pick up the cudgel and act in unison against this travesty of Justice.created by the Progressive Maoist Democrats led by Joe Biden and his criminal family that has a lot to answer for this purely political move.

"Congress" won't handle this until January 2023.

We have no idea what this is over yet. Maybe there is very valid reasons for it. It's not like fraud isn't a large part of Trump's past.

The remark was directed at those who would defend warrants obtained by lies when directed towards others.

If this is a wild goose chase I will condemn it. When others learned of warrants obtained through lies they still defended the actions.

There is a valid point made here and by the way, we have no idea whether this is an unconstitutional action or not yet. We do know that lying to obtain a warrant is.
the "valid reason" is supposed to show up in court records---as far
as I know.-----from my public grammar school education

We have no idea what this is over yet. Maybe there is very valid reasons for it. It's not like fraud isn't a large part of Trump's past.

The remark was directed at those who would defend warrants obtained by lies when directed towards others.

If this is a wild goose chase I will condemn it. When others learned of warrants obtained through lies they still defended the actions.

There is a valid point made here and by the way, we have no idea whether this is an unconstitutional action or not yet. We do know that lying to obtain a warrant is.
There cannot be a valid enough reason for the FBI and DOJ to behave in this manner.

How is this not making America look like 1938 Germany or Stalin's Russia?

Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer

for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nikki Haley, former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, called on President Joe Biden to “answer for his agencies” after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
“The American people must always trust their government. The DOJ and FBI don’t have the luxury of saying ‘no comment.’ If they won’t comment, then Biden owes it to the American people to answer for his agencies. If Biden doesn’t act, then Congress needs to handle this,” she tweeted.

Commentary:
Now it's up to the Republicans to pick up the cudgel and act in unison against this travesty of Justice.created by the Progressive Maoist Democrats led by Joe Biden and his criminal family that has a lot to answer for this purely political move.

Forum List

Back