Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

The FBI just played a stupid game and guess what their stupid prize was? NOTHING! They raided a former president at a time when there is already a tremendous amount of public outrage against the political weaponization of the DOJ and FBI.... and they found NOTHING!!!!! Do you fucking people understand how bad this is?

I wouldn't be half surprised if President Trump and Roger Stone didn't bait them to make the fake raid with a phony "tip" that a little bit of due diligence would have easily determined was fake.

Remember this, and never forget. Stone is an expert at this kind of thing, and Trump is no dummy who was an insider with the D's for decades.

Sleepy Joe is a little less sure. That's why he is working to eliminate his competition in 2024 with Fake Search Warrants and raids.

The Republicans are smelling blood in the water from Biden's latest move.
You don’t have much credibility when you use silly nicknames. It just indicates your prejudices.

I wouldn't be half surprised if President Trump and Roger Stone didn't bait them to make the fake raid with a phony "tip" that a little bit of due diligence would have easily determined was fake.

Remember this, and never forget. Stone is an expert at this kind of thing, and Trump is no dummy who was an insider with the D's for decades.
Then blame Stone, not the FBI or Biden.

How do you figure? If the officer was just following orders from Garland and Biden, why crack down on them so much? They have a family to feed too.

Nope, the just following orders BS does not fly with me. One cannot legally be ordered to lie or falsify a document. I had a SSgt in the Marines try to get me to do so when I was a LCpl and I was like "no way, I can get in trouble for making a mistake, I can go to jail for lying on an official document". that was the end of it

Thankfully, that has very little chance of happening.
We have never been closer to a president Trump. The raid is pissing a lot of people off. Hopefully the house will present a bill to defund the fbi and doj and if the liberals refuse. Shut the house down till the mid terms. Then the inflation bill dies.

Getting Giddy about the warrants and the invasion of Trump home should be slowed because people you need to realize Democrats just opened Pandora Box on themselves…

Now when the GOP win the Oval Office they will use the FBI in the same manner and the left will explode saying it isn’t fair but you brought this onto yourself.

It matter not my opinion of Trump but what matter is now the Democrats crossed a line and they better hope they have something to nail Trump with because if not Trump and his base will make you guys pay…
Dems never seem to see how their actions, while great for "instant gratification" are crap for long term goals.

The FBI just played a stupid game and guess what their stupid prize was? NOTHING! They raided a former president at a time when there is already a tremendous amount of public outrage against the political weaponization of the DOJ and FBI.... and they found NOTHING!!!!! Do you fucking people understand how bad this is?
It was your savior that weaponized them. Do you Trump Humpers understand how bad this is, a former president being investigated by the DOJ. Do you still that 1/6 was just a peaceful protest?

We have never been closer to a president Trump. The raid is pissing a lot of people off. Hopefully the house will present a bill to defund the fbi and doj and if the liberals refuse. Shut the house down till the mid terms. Then the inflation bill dies.
You’re just making Republicans sound crazier. That makes a win this fall highly unlikely. Americans are getting tired of Trumpista drama.

A Prog judge is a high priest of one of the many levels of the godless New World Order. They were place there on purpose over many years. A judge who is a pure adherent to the rulers of the realm party loyalist is not a judge.
You mean like Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett?

Nope, the just following orders BS does not fly with me. One cannot legally be ordered to lie or falsify a document. I had a SSgt in the Marines try to get me to do so when I was a LCpl and I was like "no way, I can get in trouble for making a mistake, I can go to jail for lying on an official document". that was the end of it
One shouldn't....but we know they have done it before...remember back in the Obamagate gang days? When Obama, Xiden etc were informed by the FBI that the call Flynn had was legit? and Xiden pressured them to find some other reason to undermine the new admin? and so they still went in, bypassing normal procedures, and set Flynn up? Then hide evidence for years?

Obviously, we know these folks aren't above it,

Cuomo has also called for an explanation.

DOJ should have had a prepared statement that was released the second the search warrant was served explaining why and what.

But they didn’t and still don’t, which leads me and a lot of others to suspect this was BS third world politics.

It was your savior that weaponized them. Do you Trump Humpers understand how bad this is, a former president being investigated by the DOJ. Do you still that 1/6 was just a peaceful protest?
Trump weaponized the FBI and DOJ? How? He never even went after Hillary, despite the mountain of evidence against her. No one raided Hillarys house when she had a 100,000 classified documents on her home computer.

Can you name 1 person on the left who had their home raided? Can you name one dem who was chained and perp walked in front of cameras? Did the IRS target consrvatives or dems? Did a 100 former intelligence agents sign a letter certifying a false document against a dem?

Forum List

Back