Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

So you freely admit that you're willing to use law enforcement as a weapon. You're projecting your own corruption on to the moral people.

You'll get proper warrants based on evidence?

Do you understand how that's no threat at all to innocent people? I mean, you already tried it under Trump, and under Bush before him. You came up with nothing.
Where did I write I support weaponizing the FBI or DOJ as a weapon?

See this is what is wrong with this board with all of you on the left and fucking right and how you proclaim something while that isn’t what I wrote!

You are setting yourselves up to have this happen to your own politicians and when it does you own it and do not accuse me of doing what you are so willing to do!

Also Warrants in the past have been obtained based on lies and if this happens will you excuse the abuse because it was against Trump?

You sure will like you excused MSNBC stupidity when they ran that report on Trump and his Russian connections!

In the end you better hope you have the damn evidence because this will end badly for the left if you do not!

And again you have opened Pandora Box and when the GOP does the same thing you will be like the Trump piss ants on here screaming about abuse of power!

a man who engages in numerous casual sexual affairs with women.
"a notorious womanizer who married four times"
You mad because he didn't do you? Your boy Clinton had numerous affairs and visited orgy Island multiple times. While ditching his security detail.

You are setting yourselves up to have this happen
As your side was already doing it at every possible opportunity, threatening to do it even more isn't actually a threat.

You were all going to behave as badly as possible no matter what the ethical people did. It's who you are.

Therefore, we ... just did the right thing, not caring if it would trigger you.

Biden's houses and lawyers office needs to be raided to see how many children he has raped. He started with his own daughter. Hillary's lawyers office needs to be raided and the Clinton foundation also. Maybe your house needs to be raided also.
On what evidence? You don’t seem to have a clue about what it really takes to get a warrant.

Fuck off, I've tried to get along with you loons, but you have gone too far with Trump. Jesus wouldn't try to destroy someone, because he didn't like them. But you loons do.
Too far? LOL!!! It’s only starting. You’re just mad because this is what the right was attempting to do to the Clintons, but failed.

Too far? LOL!!! It’s only starting. You’re just mad because this is what the right was attempting to do to the Clintons, but failed.
Comey admitted Hillary was guilty, but she didn't mean to break the law. The fbi and doj is another arm of the democrat party.
FB_IMG_1660046957743.jpg

I just hope when Trump is president again, he goes after every liberal like y'all went after him.

Thankfully, that has very little chance of happening.

Sleepy Joe is a little less sure. That's why he is working to eliminate his competition in 2024 with Fake Search Warrants and raids.

The Republicans are smelling blood in the water from Biden's latest move.

What is that right wingers love to say on here.......oh. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The FBI just played a stupid game and guess what their stupid prize was? NOTHING! They raided a former president at a time when there is already a tremendous amount of public outrage against the political weaponization of the DOJ and FBI.... and they found NOTHING!!!!! Do you fucking people understand how bad this is?

New Topics

Forum List

Back