Nikki Haley alleged she was set up by Democratic 'plant' after being asked what caused the Civil War

Geezus crist. Your teacher really fucked you badly for you to talk that way.
I was a History teacher.
I did not mention incompetency.
Too many syllables in that word for you. You excused the Southern assault on a US fort by pointing out it was mostly ineffective.
What is war? Is it cannon balls hitting a fort the the union should not have occupied?
How dare those US soldiers occupy a US fort?
If the South had modern artillery
What about nukes? What if they'd had nukes? Would America be spared the tantrums of modern southern losers?
, the fort could be demolished. But that shit they used then had poor powder, were not very accurate, and had low firing ranges.

The war commenced in a huge way when Abe invaded VA. I suggest if you are near to Manassas VA go visit the battle site and pick up some history.
Been there. Big statue of a loser traitor on a horse. I picked up most of my History in college. You?

There was 2 things going on.
Leaving the union.
The damned war. This came last. The excuse was not the war was over slavery. It was over the states bailing out. And this was then legal.

We are not a free nation if the states are clamped in tight. They are fully functioning governments. Matter of fact, most the feds get blamed for happen due to acts by your state, your county and your city.
Teachers fucked up teaching it is about slavery.
Fucking people who know stuff! Knowledge is a commie plot!

I was a History teacher.

Too many syllables in that word for you. You excused the Southern assault on a US fort by pointing out it was mostly ineffective.

How dare those US soldiers occupy a US fort?

What about nukes? What if they'd had nukes? Would America be spared the tantrums of modern southern losers?

Been there. Big statue of a loser traitor on a horse. I picked up most of my History in college. You?
Clearly you were taught. You were not born making such comments. It was schooling.
There was no treason. There was a friendly break up from the whole to two parts. When Abe invaded VA, he took lives. Ft. Sumter was a poor excuse to invade VA.
When have you read where a party studied the impacts of the cannons used by the two sides? Some here have this silly idea that the Feds boys in DC have taken ownership of states. It is called the United states and not a sole government. We see evidence a lot that states can create laws and later a higher court pulls the rug out from under the state. Such as happening now in Colorado and also Maine.

The USA was not constructed of a whole that later was divided down into states. It was states joining an existing group. The South states understood this. Abe invaded. An invasion is war.

When a person runs for office and speaks at many, many rallies, it's to be expected that they will occasionally give incomplete answers or misspeak. The other party is always ready to pounce.

When a person runs for office and speaks at many, many rallies, it's to be expected that they will occasionally give incomplete answers or misspeak. The other party is always ready to pounce.
She did not misspeak. But she capitulated when she felt some imagined pressure.

Fucking people who know stuff! Knowledge is a commie plot!
I have come to my conclusion using evidence from global wars and applied knowledge to this war. I analyzed who called up troops so he could invade. Abe was not being invaded.

1703874907561.png

Lincoln didn't start the war...that was South Carolina, firing on a federal military base.
Was the base you speak of part of South Carolina? When that state left the union, why would Abe need a fort?

Interesting. Your excuse is the South didn't start it, because they were incompetent.
I explained the weapons were very poor compared to today's artillery.
I did not mention nuclear as you did. I also will stipulate that the cannons used by Abe were poor as well. But due to rifling in the bores, more accurate.

I doubt if white farmers who couldnt read or write ever heard of trickle down economic theory

Nor were northern plowboys willing to die to free black slaves in the south
The southerners benefitted from the state’s economic gains. That’s trickle down. It just wasn’t called that back then.
No, the northerners had no intention of dying for black slaves.

Mention Huck Finn is not a citation. It is further evidence of your poor education. And the commonality of racial bigotry is not an excuse for treason to preserve slavery. Well, it's an excuse, but it is MAGAt wimpy.

Damn, those folks really live a long time!

Ah, the Trickle-on, free lunch scam that has seen middle and lower class wealth stagnate, while wealth of the richest has exploded. That it suckers you still explains the rest of your bloviations.

Since you are so practiced in excusing southern treason, do you have an excuse for why you keep dodging questions like what was it about Lincoln's election that provoked secession that did not happen before then?
Look, you can't compensate for sleeping through that History class you took before dropping out of high school by googling confirmation bias now. It leads to you squawking about "commie" boogey men, when you panic over your inability to defend your ignorance.
It wasn’t treason, it was defending state sovereignty.
You parrot communistic talking points.
The destroying of confederate legacy was just the first easy step. I predicted 30 years ago that they’d have to go after the founders as well because they owned slaves. And they have and are so doing.
The objective is to destroy American culture and that begins with rewriting the history.
Those who apply today’s standards to other eras are either ignorant Marxist dupes or nefarious marxists. There is nothing in between. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and cast you into the ignorant group. I’m beginning to suspect you are part of the nefarious camp.

The southerners benefitted from the state’s economic gains. That’s trickle down. It just wasn’t called that back then.
No, the northerners had no intention of dying for black slaves.
A poor white farmer who went hungry a quarter of the year did not benefit from slavery

You see the folks on the Editorial Board had realized that the funding of the Government was by Tariffs. And the biggest export was Cotton, from the Southern States.
Was the US taxing the export of cotton? Usually tariffs are applied to imports AFAIK.

Forum List

Back