Nike/Kaepernick Prove Pres. Donald a Dopey Liar, Again

He was also accused of raping one of his wives. Youre just a dumb Drumpfsexual so we all know you dont understand what the word accused means. Next time dont use words if you dont understand their meaning dumbass
Past untrue accusations never proven so the liars went away...but Clinton's rape victim is still out there being ignored by you and the media and dems....
None of that matters. You claimed Drumpf was never accused of rape. Youre a dumbass. Own that.

"Trump never has been accused of rape.."

Nope. Going to stay here and watch you turn red with suppressed anger while you avoid making eye contact with me.
Now see?.....you missed a good one...you should have said orange with anger.....but speed of thought has never been your strong point....

Nope. Going to stay here and watch you turn red with suppressed anger while you avoid making eye contact with me.
Now see?.....you missed a good one...you should have said orange with anger.....but speed of thought has never been your strong point....
Why would I say orange? Youre a minion. Youre not Drumpf. You just turn red.

God these people are wacko

No we are victorious and there is nothing you will ever be able to do to change that....
Youre victorious on reaching your goal as being the biggest whack job. I commend you. It takes a whole lot of stupid to accomplish what you did.

Actually, the truth he is telling burns you. We can all smell the smoke of dawn's light seared from your exposed anti-intellectualism. If you want to wear fangs and suck blood and still call yourself an American, you really ought to return to your sepulcher before the sun rises.
That smoke you smell is from your meth lab. I dont call myself an american you scumbag.

As I was saying . . . or rather, suggesting.

None of that matters. You claimed Drumpf was never accused of rape. Youre a dumbass. Own that.
I don't pay any mind to lies....it dwarfs ones brain....and drains their soul...that is why the left is so brain dead and soul less...
You dont pay any mind to facts. You live in a Drumpf induced haze of willful ignorance and stupidity.

Why would I say orange? Youre a minion. Youre not Drumpf. You just turn red

I'm the wheel that makes Trump a winner....we Trump supporters are in the white house with Trump every day...we have his back....we defend against his attacks by crumbs like you.....we voted for him and we do it again....see ya in November!

God these people are wacko

No we are victorious and there is nothing you will ever be able to do to change that....
Youre victorious on reaching your goal as being the biggest whack job. I commend you. It takes a whole lot of stupid to accomplish what you did.

Actually, the truth he is telling burns you. We can all smell the smoke of dawn's light seared from your exposed anti-intellectualism. If you want to wear fangs and suck blood and still call yourself an American, you really ought to return to your sepulcher before the sun rises.
That smoke you smell is from your meth lab. I dont call myself an american you scumbag.

You didnt have to suggest. I could tell by your post you were battling a meth addiction.

Why would I say orange? Youre a minion. Youre not Drumpf. You just turn red

I'm the wheel that makes Trump a winner....we Trump supporters are in the white house with Trump every day...we have his back....we defend his attacks by crumbs like you.....we voted for him and we do it again....see ya!
Youre just the peon that validates Drumpf is a loser. Youre like that stuff that accumulates under the toilet rim. :laugh:

You didnt have to suggest. I could tell by your post you were battling a meth addiction.

If chance favors the prepared mind, the California F Scale disunites it from any chance of being prepared.

Why would anyone listen and believe scum bag over anyone else who isn't known as one of the biggest liars in the world , hell that's just brainless.

Can you imagine the mind a person has to have to believe president scum bag ever. 5000 certified lies in just over 1 1/2 years.

Can you imagine the mind a person has to have to believe president scum bag ever. 5000 certified lies in just over 1 1/2 years.
Trump's entire dishonest deflection away from the reason for the NFL players protest of "taking a knee" instead of standing for the National Anthem was a false narrative and racist misinterpretation to mislead the public. A lie about why African American athletes were demonstrating against police brutality, injustice and the murder by police of unarmed African American victims. Demonstrations to bring attention to an issue never had anything to do with disrespecting the flag or military service members. Nike/Kaepernick lie is just a reinforcing lie to support rhe original deflection lie.

Doesn’t surprise me that the campaign has been successful. It dies disgust and infuriate me but not surprise. It’s just more proof of the total moral deficiency of large portions of the US citizenry. The portions that need to be exterminated.

Once again, Donald Trump has been proven to be a misinformed dopey liar. Since he has failed to retract or correct his ignorant uninformed comments about Nike's ad campaign using civil rights spokesman Colin Kaepernick, the President with the reputation and legacy of lying and misinforming more than any public figure or President in history, his rants about Kaepernick go down as just more lies and misinformed dopey statements to add to a list of thousands of compulsive serial lies and misinformed statements.

Colin Kaepernick is now being referred to as Nike's 6 Billion dollar man, the sum added for current Nike's value.
SO, Kaepernick is a civil rights spokesman? I thought Colon (er, Colin) WAS an athlete. An unemployed one. I can't speak for anyone else, We ALL have freedom of expression, and if anything, I would STAND behind Kaepernick. Not kneel, though.

Once again, Donald Trump has been proven to be a misinformed dopey liar. Since he has failed to retract or correct his ignorant uninformed comments about Nike's ad campaign using civil rights spokesman Colin Kaepernick, the President with the reputation and legacy of lying and misinforming more than any public figure or President in history, his rants about Kaepernick go down as just more lies and misinformed dopey statements to add to a list of thousands of compulsive serial lies and misinformed statements.

Colin Kaepernick is now being referred to as Nike's 6 Billion dollar man, the sum added for current Nike's value.
What were the lies?

Forum List

Back