Nike/Kaepernick Prove Pres. Donald a Dopey Liar, Again

Once again, Donald Trump has been proven to be a misinformed dopey liar. Since he has failed to retract or correct his ignorant uninformed comments about Nike's ad campaign using civil rights spokesman Colin Kaepernick, the President with the reputation and legacy of lying and misinforming more than any public figure or President in history, his rants about Kaepernick go down as just more lies and misinformed dopey statements to add to a list of thousands of compulsive serial lies and misinformed statements.

Colin Kaepernick is now being referred to as Nike's 6 Billion dollar man, the sum added for current Nike's value.
hahahahhahahahhahahah
and
hahahahhahahahaha
'''civil rights spokesman'''
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
what civil rights would that be??
please specify
Colin Kaepernick is now being referred to as Nike's 6 Billion dollar man, the sum added for current Nike's value.
and???
Made a total fool out of scum bag and his ass kissers and their claim they would destroy Nike because they told the truth to America.

Once again, Donald Trump has been proven to be a misinformed dopey liar. Since he has failed to retract or correct his ignorant uninformed comments about Nike's ad campaign using civil rights spokesman Colin Kaepernick, the President with the reputation and legacy of lying and misinforming more than any public figure or President in history, his rants about Kaepernick go down as just more lies and misinformed dopey statements to add to a list of thousands of compulsive serial lies and misinformed statements.

hahahahhahahahhahahah
and
hahahahhahahahaha
please specify
and???
Made a total fool out of scum bag and his ass kissers and their claim they would destroy Nike because they told the truth to America.
that makes sense
:rolleyes-41:
???

hahahahhahahahhahahah
and
hahahahhahahahaha
please specify
and???
that makes sense
:rolleyes-41:
???
Thank you!

By the way, Nike was bound to see a spike in sales due to the Kaepernick promotion, since there are millions of other America haters that support him and they were bound to run out and make a purchase.

Nike sales will likely in time return to about the same levels as before.

Nike will also likely lose a fair amount of old guard customers, but they must focus on the future, and the future will have many anti-American assholes who believe the new mantra that "America has never been great".
Supporting the right to peaceful protest is very American. And you are no one to tell others what put as a signature.

Pretending this is about the right to protest is a cowardly dodge.
People telling him his protests are un-American are the un-Americans.

At a time when standing is done to show pro-Americanism, he kneels.
I love the clown act,raise the flag dance around the room for the second amendment and then shit on the first, You people are pitiful

YOu stand to show respect and loyalty.

What do you think it means when someone not only refuses to stand, but kneels?

By the way, Nike was bound to see a spike in sales due to the Kaepernick promotion, since there are millions of other America haters that support him and they were bound to run out and make a purchase.

Nike sales will likely in time return to about the same levels as before.

Nike will also likely lose a fair amount of old guard customers, but they must focus on the future, and the future will have many anti-American assholes who believe the new mantra that "America has never been great".
Supporting the right to peaceful protest is very American. And you are no one to tell others what put as a signature.

NOT!

WHen people stand to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole and their fellow Americans,

kneeling shows the opposite.

Obviously.

Quit your stupid lies.

I love the clown act,raise the flag dance around the room for the second amendment and then shit on the first, You people are pitiful

Fine for you but in a country that is driven by the number one Amendment I can think it means anything I want. You people Think that the flag deserves more respect then the people that you don't care about. I've been through this and I know for a fact that all the flag waving was a symbol of a group of people that were 100% wrong. Exactly like it is now. You can do anything you want as far as the flag goes and so can I. Like I said, have parades and jump up and down for the 2nd amendment while you shit on the first.

Fine for you but in a country that is driven by the number one Amendment I can think it means anything I want. You people Think that the flag deserves more respect then the people that you don't care about. I've been through this and I know for a fact that all the flag waving was a symbol of a group of people that were 100% wrong. Exactly like it is now. You can do anything you want as far as the flag goes and so can I. Like I said, have parades and jump up and down for the 2nd amendment while you shit on the first.

Your words.

"I know for a fact that all the flag waving was a symbol of a group of people that were 100% wrong."

Sounds pretty harsh. So, you are against those people, right? Because they are 100% wrong?

Your words.

"I know for a fact that all the flag waving was a symbol of a group of people that were 100% wrong." If you mean the people who stand for the flag , hell no, they can do anything they want, the first amendment says exactly that, The stupid people that think it has something to do with hate of this country or being a communist or saying they can't do it, is ugly bullshit, which is 100% wrong, why are you one of them, just asking.

Sounds pretty harsh. So, you are against those people, right? Because they are 100% wrong?

This is bothersome. A shoe company , a shoe manufacture that makes the entirety of their product in China has this much gravitas investing in a local American showboating sports figure. Because...I can fill in the blanks.

This is bothersome. A shoe company , a shoe manufacture that makes the entirety of their product in China has this much gravitas investing in a local American showboating sports figure. Because...I can fill in the blanks.
A president that's a pig with many different products that the pile of shit sells ,all made in china. AS is all her daughters products also. Its a family of pigs. which is just about 100 times worse then A Chinese company making their product in china. God you people are rediculous

make America America again , we will, just watch as the hate party disappears taking their asshole President scum bag with them

Forum List

Back