NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

This little ditty goes out to Jack of Trades and all of the other libs that have been calling us "conspiracy theroists" for even doubting that Saint Fauci had anything to do with it...

The Fauch is a liar, and now it is proven....Still want to follow him libs?
Sure!

He was on Trump's staff for 4 years; your blob trusted him....as did presidents before him.

Yes. I will still follow his advice. I'm pretty sure I called people like you conspiracy theorists because you believe this was released intentionally from a lab by the Chinese (not sure why they'd release a lethal virus in their own country, but hey, anything goes in cuckoo land). If you'd like to keep beating on gain of function, be my guest. It's a talking point for you and it makes you righties feel better.
So, you don’t mind that Fauci lied to Congress.

Yes. I will still follow his advice. I'm pretty sure I called people like you conspiracy theorists because you believe this was released intentionally from a lab by the Chinese (not sure why they'd release a lethal virus in their own country, but hey, anything goes in cuckoo land). If you'd like to keep beating on gain of function, be my guest. It's a talking point for you and it makes you righties feel better.

So, if I read you right, you're saying that it's ok that Fauci lied to Congress because what turns out to be the truth as to where the virus was exposed to the world was correct? Is that your stance really?

You know lying to Congress in a hearing could carry a criminal refferal to DoJ, as it did in several cases during the Trump administration. If I recall, you thought that was just. What's is different with this Jack?

Don't you understand just how dangerous GoF is? And, that Fauci seems to have wanted to cover his ass for being a part of this particular virus, making him in part responsible for what has happened since the release, and you want to ignore that because why? Because he today gives you talking points against your boogeyman Trump?

Sure!

He was on Trump's staff for 4 years; your blob trusted him....as did presidents before him.
You can't have it both ways there Candy....Continuing to harp on Trump to be responsible for Covid deaths during his administration, when as you note Fauci was advising him on the virus as Director of NIH. Then turn on a dime and defend him because he is director of NIH and claim everyone should listen to him after he's now a known liar to Congress....

Because the allegations are wholesale bullshit.

What allegations? That Fauci lied to Congress?

So, please tell us what part of him lying to Senator Paul is bullshit?

America has been historically greatly admired for a number of reasons, the Goodwill you have developed over more than a century has been invaluable. Literally invaluable.

Transparency/accountable government is certainly a vital contributing aspect of this respect garnered around the globe. Whether good or bad, be honest with citizens and hold accountable anyone who violated past policies, adjust future policies accordingly. Truth is the disinfectant that maintains said reputation.

Chuchill once famously stated, "In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." The key to his statement is the differentiating distinction he applies: "wartime".

In war, as with spycraft, this concept is true for free nations. In times of peace however, only honesty with oneself can future decisions be best meted.

Ah, so minus "wartime" it's ok to lie to Congress? Well, I got news for ya. Churchill was not an American. And as great as he was, There is no distinction for lying to Congress under oath....So, the Canadian's response is to say 'ah well, whacha gonna do"????

If things collapse, we will put people like you and your families in sealed areas and introduce Fauci's ideas for you to breathe and enjoy. These things can and do happen. Those riots that were endless had to be pushed by some individuals. Televised vengeance on people like you will be simple. By air, by land and by sea we will be become slaves by totalitarian dictums. The sea and air with cruises and passenger flights are massively in that direction now. Driving in vehicles is still open with minor restrictions at this point. Jack, get those Prog broads to keep up the good work. p.s...when things are bad as people get poorer, the males do not pay attention to those prog broads. Gangs and an economy within our national economy exists to form nations policed to some degree by the legal government. But you will not wise up. And this will expand to all the areas of our nation.

What do you mean by "If"? It's on video....You are aware of that right?
Not in a court of law, here. Not on a jury at this time. Not testifying, myself. If "if" tears you up, you will just have to get over it. I can support it being taken up in court, but cannot support a guilty before day in court system.

So, if I read you right, you're saying that it's ok that Fauci lied to Congress because what turns out to be the truth as to where the virus was exposed to the world was correct? Is that your stance really?

You know lying to Congress in a hearing could carry a criminal refferal to DoJ, as it did in several cases during the Trump administration. If I recall, you thought that was just. What's is different with this Jack?

Don't you understand just how dangerous GoF is? And, that Fauci seems to have wanted to cover his ass for being a part of this particular virus, making him in part responsible for what has happened since the release, and you want to ignore that because why? Because he today gives you talking points against your boogeyman Trump?
And...there it is. :auiqs.jpg:I was wondering if you were going to be up front about your just and righteous outrage for a practice that's been going on for years. It isn't about the fact that it went on. It's about exonerating and liberating your savior. You are just dying to scream out "he was right!!". Which..unfortunately, still doesn't excuse his complete lack of action in responding to the pandemic that he almost certainly was briefed about in the fall of 2019. He just didn't have any interest in doing anything about it.

I understand your need for scapegoats (apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?), but beating on the public servants just trying to make a bunch of fucking knuckeheads see
the value in the science won't help anything.

Not in a court of law, here. Not on a jury at this time. Not testifying, myself. If "if" tears you up, you will just have to get over it. I can support it being taken up in court, but cannot support a guilty before day in court system.

Do you believe that he lied to Congress?

And...there it is. :auiqs.jpg:I was wondering if you were going to be up front about your just and righteous outrage for a practice that's been going on for years. It isn't about the fact that it went on. It's about exonerating and liberating your savior. You are just dying to scream out "he was right!!". Which..unfortunately, still doesn't excuse his complete lack of action in responding to the pandemic that he almost certainly was briefed about in the fall of 2019. He just didn't have any interest in doing anything about it.

Oh yes...But as it's been pointed out by a fellow traveler of yours, Fauci was advising Trump....

I understand your need for scapegoats (apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?), but beating on the public servants just trying to make a bunch of fucking knuckeheads see
the value in the science won't help anything.

Not about any talking points....Here is Fauci on 60 mins, talking about Masking in the early days of Covid in the US....

Now it's two, three, sixteen masks, and damn Trump for not promoting masks the moment we found out there was a case here....Hypocrite.

Oh yes...But as it's been pointed out by a fellow traveler of yours, Fauci was advising Trump....

Not about any talking points....Here is Fauci on 60 mins, talking about Masking in the early days of Covid in the US....

Now it's two, three, sixteen masks, and damn Trump for not promoting masks the moment we found out there was a case here....Hypocrite.

Yes. His opinion on masks changed. And as with the ever evolving nature of the virus, he changed his recommendation. Which...is normal and extremely prudent for a public health professional to do. Kinda in the public health interest. And as I recall, Fauci has never stood up in front of the country touting miracle cures, or injecting disinfectants, or bringing light into the body "in some other way".

I get it. It isn't about your outrage at Fauci (whom Trump largely ignored because he wouldn't tout the denial line). It's the fact that your savior was a buffoon and he got shown the door because of it.
It's your incessant need to vindicate him..when he deserves nothing of the sort.

Yes. His opinion on masks changed. And as with the ever evolving nature of the virus, he changed his recommendation. Which...is normal and extremely prudent for a public health professional to do. Kinda in the public health interest. And as I recall, Fauci has never stood up in front of the country touting miracle cures, or injecting disinfectants, or bringing light into the body "in some other way".

I get it. It isn't about your outrage at Fauci (whom Trump largely ignored because he wouldn't tout the denial line). It's the fact that your savior was a buffoon and he got shown the door because of it.
It's your incessant need to vindicate him..when he deserves nothing of the sort.
Do you believe Fauci lied to Congress, and should be charged accordingly or not?

Forum List

Back