NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

No and no. I understand your ideological bias and the need to exonerate your savior.
But picking on the public servants?...won't get you there. Trump's legacy is sealed.
Then you are an idiot. Fauci definitely lied under oath. That has no been documented, but you will continue to deny reality. It’s what you do.

Then you are an idiot. Fauci definitely lied under oath. That has no been documented, but you will continue to deny reality. It’s what you do.
And you feel free to chase your boogeymen. Remember, it's someone else's fault. I can feel the just and righteous alt-right outrage seeping through your keyboard. :)

Funny you mentioned that because I checked Allsides media biased rating for that source prior to using and it’s not a negative review. I’m going to provide you with a higher rated source. I rechecked and found that it is right- leaning with moderate truthfulness “moderate” is not good enough. I was sure I checked that site for the validity prior to posting.
Not really "Funny" that Allsides has grown useless while Ad Fontes has only gotten better. "No Results Found..."
Pathetic.

Not really "Funny" that Allsides has grown useless while Ad Fontes has only gotten better. "No Results Found..."
Pathetic.
If you are calling me a liar you are the one who is pathetic for jumping to conclusions. I never intentionally lie on the board or otherwise.

Hey retarded democratic fascists, you know what else they are lying their fucking lips off about, yeah thats right, the two jabs of god knows what you allowed into your bodies!

We told you, we told you, we fucking told you, and you retards mocked us, and then you exited the totalitarian closet you have always loved, and all but professed your naked admiration, and approval for having handed the state exactly that, totalitarian power over you and yours!

Heart attacks up inexplicably in the 20-50 age bracket in UK, all apparently within the fully vaxxed impossible stupid population every last one of you morons call home, have a nice winter....:auiqs.jpg:

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan,​

Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements​

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

In the letter to Republican Representative James Comer, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH cites a “limited experiment” that was conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice infected with the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

The revelation vindicates Republican Senator Rand Paul, who got into heated exchanges with National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Fauci during his May and July testimonials before Congress over the gain-of-function question. At the second hearing, Paul accused Fauci of misleading Congress by denying that the U.S. had funded gain-of-function projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as demonstrably false.”

In addition to his admission that gain-of-function research was being conducted with NIH money, Tabak also revealed that EcoHealth failed to comply with its reporting responsibilities under the grant. EcoHealth was required to submit to a “secondary review” in the event of certain developments that might increase the danger associated with the research. So, when Wuhan researchers successfully bound a natural bat coronavirus to a human AC2 receptor in mice, they were supposed to inform the NIH, but they didn’t.

Fauci should be charged with Felony Perjury, fired at a minimum.

Fauci is an American hero, Joe Biden is your President, and Trump is going to prison.

You Magats are getting more desperate by the minute.

If the company lied then how was Fauci to know what they were doing?
Fauci is the director, he should have known. He directed funds to Wuhan for researcg but claims the funds did not pay for any gain of function research. Yet that virus was created there. But then "Orange Man Bad" wasn't involved so to you there is nothing to see here. We understand.

Wuhan is part of a Chinese military installation.

Cover ups?

Laughable.
Laughable that you and yours continue, without thinking it out, and trusting blindly what the elite tells you to believe.

Now that is truly stupid with all the evidence piling up in rebuttal of what you claim to believe.

Fauci is an American hero, Joe Biden is your President, and Trump is going to prison.

You Magats are getting more desperate by the minute.
You really are "skewed" up with your false claims. Must be a democrat.

Pathetic.
Yes, that is what you are for selecting only sources that you choose to believe and denigrating any who dares to disagree with you.

Heres a copy of the letter fuckface. I know your dumbass hasn't read it, being the shit for brains Magat that you are, so show us in the letter where it specifically says what the shit for brains Magat OP says it does.

Take your time Magat.
And you just lost the argument by resorting to profanity and insults. If you had any actual argument you would not react as you do.

That makes you pathetic and a moron.

And you just lost the argument by resorting to profanity and insults. If you had any actual argument you would not react as you do.

That makes you pathetic and a moron.
I'm not the one trolling for the traitor that cost his country 700,000 Americans their lives so Ivanka could get 13 Chinese patents to sell her cheap Chinese made junk to red state losers.

How pathetic is a Trump supporter man?

How fucking pathetic?

I'm not the one trolling for the traitor that cost his country 700,000 Americans their lives so Ivanka could get 13 Chinese patents to sell her cheap Chinese made junk to red state losers.

How fucking pathetic?

YOU are fucking pathetic. The Fauci Flu has killed millions.

How fucking pathetic?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back