NIH Admits To Funding Gain-Of-Function Research In Wuhan Lab

Do you believe that he should be charged?
Not particularly worried about it either way, but would be glad to watch it play out. I see absolutely no benefit to gain-of-function, bacterial research. My intellectual curiosity does not extend that far, for the sake of academic knowledge. It would never cross my mind to fund it, in a communist country, to keep it offshore here, even if we could control all safety protocols 100% and there is no possible way we could do that.

Do you believe Fauci lied to Congress, and should be charged accordingly or not?
No and no. I understand your ideological bias and the need to exonerate your savior.
But picking on the public servants?...won't get you there. Trump's legacy is sealed.

Yes. I will still follow his advice. I'm pretty sure I called people like you conspiracy theorists because you believe this was released intentionally from a lab by the Chinese (not sure why they'd release a lethal virus in their own country, but hey, anything goes in cuckoo land). If you'd like to keep beating on gain of function, be my guest. It's a talking point for you and it makes you righties feel better.
Sure they might ---- they have too much population. In chaos is opportunity: a Chinese slogan. This disease cut down on their overpopulation, and threw the whole world into decline and disaster. Winner: China, which now has big opportunities, to take over Taiwan, to take over the China Sea, etc.

They have no reason to care if they lose population: it's a net benefit to them. Especially since it disproportionately kills non-productive old people.

Promoting gain of function research probably did kill millions these last two years ------ or is researching how to make viruses stronger and more lethal nothing anyone can see could possibly be a problem?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Sure they might ---- they have too much population. In chaos is opportunity: a Chinese slogan. This disease cut down on their overpopulation, and threw the whole world into decline and disaster. Winner: China, which now has big opportunities, to take over Taiwan, to take over the China Sea, etc.

They have no reason to care if they lose population: it's a net benefit to them. Especially since it disproportionately kills non-productive old people.

Promoting gain of function research probably did kill millions these last two years ------ or is researching how to make viruses stronger and more lethal nothing anyone can see could possibly be a problem?

Yes, Democrats live in a fantasy land where China actually cares about their people. If they have to kill off a few hundred thousand Chinese old folks who are a drag on their healthcare system to hurt the US economy and oust a US President that was actually helping the US, they would do so in a heartbeat, especially if it meant the US electing an imbecile like Biden. Unfortunately, we have a far-left party in the US who would do exactly the same thing.

That man Fauci is over 80 and doing nothing but harm!! I suppose he's still there because no one wants to step into the blame job.
the news is just breaking in the last 24 hrs about the nih gain of function funding on corona viruses in Wuhan and Fauci's connection ..... the admission by the NIH itself is to big to ignore like the left and the msm would like ... the virus was a bio from a lab in China and Fauci it seems played a part in funding said gain of function through back channels and the nih .

the news is just breaking in the last 24 hrs about the nih gain of function funding on corona viruses in Wuhan and Fauci's connection ..... the admission by the NIH itself is to big to ignore like the left and the msm would like ... the virus was a bio from a lab in China and Fauci it seems played a part in funding said gain of function through back channels and the nih .
I think we've really known this since spring of 2020. It's just coming around again on the guitar, presumably as a political move. But it IS time to retire that awful Fauci.

Blaming and retiring Fauci may be a good start to discrediting the mandates, mask orders, lockdowns, etc., etc.

I hope so.

Yes. I will still follow his advice. I'm pretty sure I called people like you conspiracy theorists because you believe this was released intentionally from a lab by the Chinese (not sure why they'd release a lethal virus in their own country, but hey, anything goes in cuckoo land). If you'd like to keep beating on gain of function, be my guest. It's a talking point for you and it makes you righties feel better.
Completely abandoning the intentionally released idea is as foolish as completely buy-in into that idea. Based on what we knew, it was most likely an accident that happened in the lab at first. Then, we have no idea after that.
Anyway, back to the topic, DOJ is so busy finding "domestic terrorists" along with parents. They have no time for Fauci.

Says you, but the investigation could show otherwise. Why so afraid of a thorough investigation, where as every lead is followed, and every stone is over turned in order to give justice to those that have died ??
What investigation are you referring too?

Like posting patently obvious garbage from "dailytorch.com"?
Funny you mentioned that because I checked Allsides media biased rating for that source prior to using and it’s not a negative review. I’m going to provide you with a higher rated source. I rechecked and found that it is right- leaning with moderate truthfulness “moderate” is not good enough. I was sure I checked that site for the validity prior to posting.

Last edited:
lol
The NIH officially changed the definition of gain of function. :auiqs.jpg:

No surprise whatsoever, and right in line with Webster’s January’s change of the definition for vaccine, to now include mRNA technology, whereas it never was prior. Even though, as many supporters for these jabs have stated on this board, they’ve been in production for many years. So why weren’t they reclassified earlier since that’s the case? Most of us know the reason.

You can't have it both ways there Candy....Continuing to harp on Trump to be responsible for Covid deaths during his administration, when as you note Fauci was advising him on the virus as Director of NIH. Then turn on a dime and defend him because he is director of NIH and claim everyone should listen to him after he's now a known liar to Congress....

What allegations? That Fauci lied to Congress?

So, please tell us what part of him lying to Senator Paul is bullshit?

Sure I can. He was in charge; not Fauci. It’s not Dr. Fay I’d fault that your blob undermined every thing the CDC and NIH tried to do

Forum List

Back