Nigerian ISIS beheads 11 Christians

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

No one whom I've ever heard of, in general society, and on USMB, has ever said anything to the effect that they were "perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country." No one. Ever.

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

No one whom I've ever heard of, in general society, and on USMB, has ever said anything to the effect that they were "perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country." No one. Ever.

Well, there ARE some imbeciles that post on here that are PERFECTLY FINE with completely open borders to ANYONE that wants to enter our country. This would include ISIS members. So, if you ARE for completely open borders, you're OK with anyone that comes in. You're welcome.

They're ok with Saudis owning and being on the 45th floor of Trump Tower.

They're ok with Saudis owning the 45th floor of Trump Tower.

And ANOTHER brainwashed sheep bleats. Pitiful.

Impossible....the orange chosen one says that ISIS is destroyed.

Why don't you kiss some more ISIS ass bodecea and vent your spleen against anybody who says a discouraging word against those lovely Muslims you defend so ferociously...… You know, the ones who perform genital mutilations on little girls... the ones who throw homosexuals off the roofs... the ones who want to take over the world....

One of your Democrat Muslims said "In my lifetime, the United States will be ruled by Sharia Law."

Obama should be standing beside his Muslim brothers since the wind has now blown against them.

Look at Obozo waving his Shahada finger here as he smiles:

Barack Obamaisms

Impossible....the orange chosen one says that ISIS is destroyed.

Why don't you kiss some more ISIS ass bodecea and vent your spleen against anybody who says a discouraging word against those lovely Muslims you defend so ferociously...… You know, the ones who perform genital mutilations on little girls... the ones who throw homosexuals off the roofs... the ones who want to take over the world....

One of your Democrat Muslims said "In my lifetime, the United States will be ruled by Sharia Law."

Obama should be standing beside his Muslim brothers since the wind has now blown against them.

Look at Obozo waving his Shahada finger here as he smiles:

Barack Obamaisms
Thank you for your brilliant post. Nicely done!

Saudi Arabia Owns the 45th Floor of Trump Tower, and It Shows

Please refer to post #24 in this thread. And as always, you're QUITE welcome.

Well, there ARE some imbeciles that post on here that are PERFECTLY FINE with completely open borders to ANYONE that wants to enter our country. This would include ISIS members. So, if you ARE for completely open borders, you're OK with anyone that comes in. You're welcome.

Don't be silly. As I have said over and over on another thread, we must take a strong stand against terrorism in our nation, whether those who threaten us were born here or came from another country and regardless of their religion. And it's amazing how many disagreed with me.

636332029254719800-RollCall.jpg

I don't know what is worse. The barbaric acts they perform or the fact that Muslim leaders do not condemn them. Hey Congresswoman Omar, it looks like some more people did something!
Perhaps if white males would go first taking on their own. You ask for what you lack to give in return.
That makes even less sense than usual.

Outta the park.

They're ok with Saudis owning and being on the 45th floor of Trump Tower.

Saudis are not the problem. They're executing 5 people who murdered an American journalist in the past year.

I don't know what is worse. The barbaric acts they perform or the fact that Muslim leaders do not condemn them. Hey Congresswoman Omar, it looks like some more people did something!
Shhhhh She's on her fourth or fifth honeymoney I mean, honeymoon...
She's on her endless white male fragility tour.
If there is any justice at all, she will be removed from Congress and deported.
Yep. So long as Quantanamo Bay is her permanent destination. Outside America, she'd create a war against us, as one of the world's most treacherous women any which way she can fool folks.

636332029254719800-RollCall.jpg
You're dreaming. He doesn't have a pair of pants left to his name that don't have a great big Democrat footprint on it. Three years of new pants later, there's nothing back there. You big moran.

Wait a minute..................didn't Trump tell us all that ISIS had been defeated? If so, why are they still beheading people?
TDS.....most of ISIS was defeated in Syria.........doesn't mean they are all dead......just the need for massive military intervention there isn't needed as much.

Africa is hardly Syria.......

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hateful Hillary to Bill's campaign advisor in Arkansas

"You better fix this shit or we're all gonna hang from nooses if that fucker wins." - Hillary to Donna Brazile in 2016

Classy, smart, experienced, disciplined. Benghazi hardened and bleachbit tough.

Hateful Hillary
No wonder why Tlaib uses the MF word. She learned it from her goddess Hillary.

Forum List

Back