Nickelback partisan attack

I didn't know who nickelback was but now I know they were the greatest band in the 90's, or a Republican thinks so.

I can understand why some republicans like them:

Nickelback have been criticized for over-use of themes involving strippers, sex, prostitutes, drugs, and alcohol consumption,[108] and for the derivative, repetitive and formulaic nature of their music.[109][110][111] In November 2011, users of the music-oriented dating site Tastebuds.fm voted Nickelback as the number one musical turnoff, edging out Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.[112] In May 2013, the readers of Rolling Stone magazine named Nickelback the second worst band of the 1990s, behind only Creed.[113]
Nickelback - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Eh, Nickelback be aight. Normally I don't go out of my way to hear them, this AM may be an exception.

After 1 song, mmk, I'm good fer 6 mos.

Last edited:
Just when you thought our elected fools couldn't possibly drag partisan politics any lower>

Watch U.S. representatives debate Nickelback on the floor of Congress

~S~

Hating Nickleback has become a thing, and not necessarily fairly. They're derivative, sure. But the worst of the worst? I don't think so.
They can't be worse than Greta Van Fleet.
What is this, "hear crappy music" day? :aargh:

That sounds like Robert Plant. What's going on here? :wtf:

Hey! They're not bad! :funnyface:

Last edited:
Just when you thought our elected fools couldn't possibly drag partisan politics any lower>

~S~

Hating Nickleback has become a thing, and not necessarily fairly. They're derivative, sure. But the worst of the worst? I don't think so.
I purposely didn't provide a link so you wouldn't be tempted to check them out. :puke: If you did, that's on you, cupcake.

~S~

I purposely didn't provide a link so you wouldn't be tempted to check them out. :puke: If you did, that's on you, cupcake.

Not bad! :funnyface: Better than Nickelback. They're kinda Zeppelin-y. I like 'um!

Last edited:

~S~

Not bad! :funnyface: Better than Nickelback. They're kinda Zeppelin-y. I like 'um!

Garbage. You have no taste. But we already knew that about you.

:haha:

There are so many better Canadian Rock Bands than that trash group...

:hellno:

Can't wait to see them in concert again! Boo-rah!

Only Progressives that drink Zima Beer are dreaming of that day...

Good to know I guess. At any rate, I'm not a progressive and certainly don't drink Zima. Gross. And guess what?

Nickelback rocks!

~S~

That Greta sounds almost like Robert Plant, er, well, at least he knows the words to their songs.

Forum List

Back